I'll make you smile.

Let's fall in love together!


 

Third person POV: The sun had already set and after an afternoon at the beach it was time to rest until the BBQ that Super Junior had planned. There was still a few hours left until it was time to get ready so Tiffany decided to visit her cousin instead of Donghae. Jessica shared a room with Sunny and Tiffany shared a room with Hyoyeon. While Sunny was in the shower washing up, Jessica had her hair set in curlers.'She must have packed them in her suitcase.' Tiffany said on her head. "Your not getting ready yet?" Jessica asked confused when Tiffany stepped into the room in her t shirt and sweats. "I will on a bit." she reassured her cousin sitting down on the bed across from her. Jessica suspected something was wrong with her. Something was bothering Tiffany that's why she came to Jessica. "Are you okay?" She asked her hesitantly. She wasn't sure what was bothering Tiffany that's why she was afraid to ask her. Jessica suddenly gasped thinking what could be bothering her. "Did he do something?" She lowered her voice down to a whisper on case Sunny could hear them. Tiffany shook her head when she said that. "Nothing like that. I'm just tired." Jessica let out the breath that she was holding when Tiffany answered her. "Well we don't have to go. You want me to stay with you?" she asked her carefully. A tiny part of Sica wanted to go to the party. Tiffany shook her head though. "Don't worry. I'll survive." She told her with a smile. Tiffany suddenly stood up from her bed and waved at her. "I'll see you in a bit." She said as she exited the door. Sica stared at Tiffany's back until the door shut. She couldn't put her finger on it but something was upsetting her. When Tiffany left the room she left with heavy footsteps. Kyuhyun was the reason why she went to Sica's room. Were her words too harsh on him? She had half a mind to go knock on his door and apologize while the other half never wanted to speak to him again.
 
"Ugh!" She frustratingly shook her head. What should I do? (Nan Eojjeorago!-Seungri LOL)
 
"Ya Tiffany Hwang! You have a party to get ready for. Forget Kyuhyun and get ready!" She told herself. She took a slow deep breath before walking back to her room.
 
"Yes, that's what I'll do."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The first thing that caught Tiffany's eye was the sizzling BBQ on the deck that Siwon was preparing. She
was starving! All she could see was the food! She made her way towards Siwon who was flipping the meat.
 
"Oppa, is the food ready yet?" She asked him from being so close to grill, she could already taste the juicy meat.
 
 
Siwon smiled cheekily at her. "Almost. Here I'll give you a sample." He told her. He pulled out a plate that had freshly cooked steak on it, from underneath the grill compartment. Her eyes widened and she could almost feel herself drooling from looking at it.
 
She tore off a tiny piece of the meat and quickly put it in . It burned because it was still hot, but nonetheless it was delicious.
 
"How is it?" He asked her. Siwon wasn't worried that the food wouldn't taste good. No one could make better meat then him.
 
She put her thumb up to signal that it was good. "Thanks, Siwon Oppa!" She thanked him for the meat smiling at him.
 
She turned around and saw Donghae setting up the music system. She walked over to Donghae across the deck, noticing Kyuhyun was watching her every move. She ignored his looks and only saw Donghae.
 
"Donghae what are you doing?" She asked him bending down next to him. He raised his head at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. "I'm setting up music, so we can dance." He smiled cutely at her.
 
He plugged the cord in, pressed play and Beautiful began to play. The birthday song he wrote for her. Her eyes widened instantly knowing the tune of the song by heart.
 
He stood up and held out his hand for her. She accepted as they proceeded towards the center of the deck.
 
He placed his hands at her waist, while Tiffany wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
"Ya, come closer." He said to her. Blushing, Tiffany stepped closer to him but it wasn't enough to satisfy Donghae. He pulled her close enough that their bodies were touching.
 
With a shy smile, Tiffany lowered her head unable to look at Donghae. They were swaying together while Donghae was whispering the lyrics in her ear.
 
It was complete bliss for the couple. Tiffany didn't want anything else but to stay in his arms.
 
Jessica on the other hand was watching them dance happily. She couldn't help but feel jealous. If I ever live in another life and Yunho isn't there. I want Donghae to be my boyfriend.
 
She stretched her neck looking for Yunho suddenly. She had just seen him a few minutes ago with Leetuk but now he wasn't anywhere on the deck.
 
'Maybe he's at the beach...' She thought to herself. She stood up from her seat and took the stairs that connected the deck to the sandy beach.
 
She took off her high heels knowing they'd get stuck in the sand. Easily she walked through the sand that was cool underneath her feet because of the night air.
 
She saw a man near the ocean but she wasn't sure if it was Yunho. Getting closer she saw that it was him.
 
"Yunho-sshi?" She hesitantly said his name. Yunho turned around and a smile spread across his face seeing Jessica. Her heart did a little flip when he smiled at her like that.
 
"What brings you here?" He asked her stuffing his hands in his pockets when she shrugged at his question. "I was looking for you." She said to him in a small voice.
 
Turning his head slightly to look at her, he saw that she was blushing. "Do you...like Donghae and Tiffany together?" He abruptly asked her.
 
Jessica was surprised by his question but nonetheless answered him. "I do. They're perfect for each other. Donghae...knows how to make her smile and she looks so happy when she sees him."
 
Yunoh sneaked a glance at her, and saw her smiling secretly to herself. "Do you have an Oppa that can make you smile?" He asked looking down at his feet when she lifted her head.
 
"Maybe..." She hinted at him with a playful tone. Yunho looked up and noticed Jessica looking at him. He took this as his chance.
 
He moved closer to her and bent down until he was eye level with her. "I'll be your Oppa who makes you smile." He said to her staring into her soft brown eyes. He held one of her hands with his and closed the distance between them.
 
On her tippy toes Jessica leaned up and her lips finally met Yunho's.
 
 
 
A/N- sorry for the lame kiss scene...lol i just wanted to be done with this. ill probaby fix it as i go one. I'm so lost though with the next chapter...shall i put yusicas first date? thre not really part of the story so idk if i should. but if you guys want me to then i will. the next chapter im not too sure. i have a plan but lets see how many ppl want YUSICA.
 
 
~COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ!<3