You know my true feelings.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae POV:
 
I tried calling Fany again and again but she still wouldn't answer her phone. Was she really that mad at me about hitting Kyuhyun? Speaking of him...let's not talk of him. Kyuhyun's already dead to me. I don't care what Leetuk Hyung says. I'll never forgive Kyuhyun. Hurting Tiffany crossed the line. How could he? 
 
"She didn't pick up did she?" Eunhyuk asked when he saw stuff my phone in my pocket. I rolled around on my bed frustrated. "No..." I sighed. 
 
"Just give it a few days...she'll be over it." He assured me. 
 
Hmmm...will a few days really be enough? 
 
I've never seen Fany angry before though...
 
FEW DAYS GO BY.
 
I couldn't stand waiting any longer. I decided to go to the SM building even though I was off today. SNSD was likely to be there and so was Tiffany. 
 
I found their rehearsal room but I only saw 8 girls dancing. Usually Tiffany would be the first one I saw but I couldn't find her anywhere. Where was she? 
 
"Jessica!" I yelled her name across the room when their practice was over. Correction=VERY LONG PRACTICE. She came jogging over to me. WOAH. Jessica without makeup. That explains why her skin is so shiny. Hehe.
 
"Yes, Oppa?" She asked. 
 
"Jessica, where's Tiffany?" I asked her. 
 
"Oh...she's at home resting. She's sick-ya where you going?" 
 
I wasn't sure if Jessica was teling the truth or not. Sick or not, I had to see Tiffany. 
 
"Tiffany!" "Tiffany!" 
 
No answer. I knocked on her door loudly but I didn't get any response from her. I muttered a curse under my breath. How am I suppose to see her now? 
 
DING! I went around to back house where her room window was. She had a balcony, if I could climb it....
 
 
Tiffany POV:
 
"I can't believe Sica took away my phone." I said to myself. I wrapped the blanket closer around me. I really wish I had my phone with me. I could at least call someone or play games on it. "Stupid Flu! Go away." I groaned. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose. Yuck!
 
I placed a hand on my forehead, it was still so hot. I thought my fever would've been reduced by now. I sighed. I wish Donghae Oppa was here. I haven't seen him ever since I got sick mostly because the girls wouldn't let me leave the house. 
 
I think I miss Donghae Oppa because I hear his voice.
 
"Tiffany! Help...me!" That was his voice. I sat up. Where was it coming from?  I stood up dragging the blanket with me. "FANY!" It was coming from my balcony window! I raced towards my window. He was hanging on the ledge for dear life. "Donghae what are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "I...came to see you!" He coughed. His hand was starting to slip! I reached out with my hand and clasped with his. With all my strength i tried pulling him up. I pulled out my other hand for him to hold on to and somehow he pushed himself off and launched himself in. 
 
"Oppa, are you o.k.? I knelt down next to him. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were shut but other than that he was fine. He didn't look injured to me. 
 
The wind blew in my direction causing me to shiver. Where's my blanket? I turned to my room and found it on lying on the floor. I wrapped my robe closer instead. 
 
"Tiffany." He said my name when he could finally speak he stood up. "Why haven't you answered any of my calls? Why didn't you come to work today?" 
 
My eyes widened at all the questions. He was throwing them right at me without pausing. "Sica has my phone, and I didn't go because I have the flu." I told him.
 
Donghae's eyes softened, he looked at me closely. "Oh...thats why you looks so pale. Mian, I didn't know." He apologized. "I thought you were ignoring me..." He said with his head down. 
 
I looked at him confused. "Why would I ignore you?" 
 
"Because of Kyuhyun..." He answered looking at me from the tips of his eyelashes.
 
"Ani...I'm not mad. What's done is done. You can't take it back now." I told him placing my elbows onto the railing. "Is Kyuhyun hurt badly?" i asked turning my head to his my forehead creasing in worry. Donghae rolled his eyes. " I didn't hit him that hard...besides shouldn't you be happy? Kyu was a jerk to you. He got what he deserved." 
 
I turned my whole body facing Donghae. I was starting to get angry at what he said. Why doesn't he understand? I need to stay calm though. I can't get mad. I don't want Oppa to be upset. "Donghae, he was my friend. Even if he did act...the way he did I won't hold a grudge against him." 
 
Donghae looked at me with sad eyes. "He's in love with you isn't he?" He whispered. I froze. How...did he know that? I instantly thought of the time I met Kyuhyun in the park and told me...
 
"Aniyo." I told Donghae shaking my head. He started at me with his eyebrows furrowed.
 
I moved closer and clasped hands with him tightly. "Oppa, even if thats true...Kyuhyun doesn't know what love is. He's only a boy. He thinks he's in love. Give it some time, he'll realize it and then he'll find someone else. Oppa, if you don't believe me, then what about my feelings? He's not the one I love. You are. I love you Oppa." 
 
I placed my hand on his cheek. His lips curved up to a crooked smile. "Hearing that from you...it makes me feel relieved." I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. My hands moved from his face to his hair and his arms encircled my waist pulling me closer to him. It was a comfort kiss. I was comforting him with my feelings. I kissed him with more feel this time. 
 
"BEEP!" We both jumped at the noise. The girls were here. I looked down and then back at Donghae Oppa. "Oppa, you have to go. Sica will kill me if she finds out you're here!" I exclaimed. "Araso, I'll leave." He said moving towards the balcony. "You're going to climb that again?!" I whisper-shrieked. 
 
"Well..I don't want them to see me." He reminded me. "Fany, come here." He said when he swung his leg over. I came closer. "I hope you feel better." He pecked me on the lips. 
 
I smiled foolishly at him. 
 
Hold on...am I allowed to kiss him when I'm sick?
 
 
 
A/N- I'm so glad I finally finished this. This chappie took forever for me to write. I'm getting bad at updating. I hope you like this. half of it was from my memory. if anyone wants more kyufany there will be some in the next chappie! Merry Christmas...kinda late lol. Hope everyones enjoying their break!! ermmm i dont know what else to say so bye!! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
 
 
~ LOVE ME!! <33
 
SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!