Wimpy Tiff

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae POV:
 
I watched Tiffany leave the room. She seemed so sad...was it because of what I said? I don't know her really well, but I do know someone who does. 
 
Kyuhyun.
 
I found that evil maknae playing on his laptop....I mentally shook my head. And he's graduating this year! 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah!" I called him distracting him from his game. He looked up. "Your close with Fany right?" I asked sitting down on the sofa next to him. He nodded but gave me a strange look. "Why?" 
 
"I think I made her upset." I admitted to him and then I told him. He shut his laptop off.
 
"well, Fany Noona, she's really shy. I don't know what she wants to be, but I think she should be a singer. She has an amazing voice. I heard it once." 
 
"And, she's all alone here." He looked at me with sad eyes. "I know she lives with her cousin. I don't know what happened to her parents because she never talk about them." He looked down. "She doesn't deserve such a crappy-er I mean bad job. She should be studying to be a singer." He added.
 
 
 
Tiffany, I'm going to make you a star. I promise.
 
Back to Tifanny POV:
 
Kyuhyun told me to meet him in the SUJU dance room after lunch but he didn't tell me why. Strange. 
 
I entered the dance room that I had cleaned numerous times only to become face front with Kyu and Donghae. I closed the door behind me as they slowly approach me. "So, you called me?"
 
"Neh, Noona we wanted to ask you something-" Kyuhyun started to say when Donghae uninterrupted him. "Audition for SM!" He blurted out. He and Kyu exchanged glances. 
 
"Noona, we want you to audition for SM." Kyu said to me. 
 
"Audition?" I squeaked. Just the thought of singing on from of people made me feel faint. Donghae nodded. "I-I can't. I don't have time." I hurriedly made up an excuse. 
 
"Aw, come on Noona. I know you can sing!" Kyu whined. I blushed. How did he know? 
 
"Fany, come on. Don't you think it's time for you to do what you want?" Donghae asked me. I looked away. 
 
"Look, I appreciate that fact that you guys think I have talent. Thanks, but not thanks." 
 
Donghae's shoulder's slumped. Join, the club buddy. 
 
"But-" Kyu protested. I put a hand to stop him. "I have to go now." I said already leaving the door. 
 
Ugh! Why are our meetings so glum?! 
 
I went to the old broom closer that was called my "emo corner"
 
 
A/N- hi! sorry i havent updated in a few days lol i was busy n plus juggling two stories is really hard for me! anyways this is short i know...:P next one ull meet tiffany's cousin...er sorta lol...
 
N SKINSHIP.....HINT
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!<3333
 
~xoWardaxo