We are Shinee!

Let's fall in love together!

 

I couldn't get any sleep last night. Sica kept bugging me about Donghae. You know what she asked me?! She asked if I tried to seduce him.
 
That made me smack her with my pillow. I pushed her off my bed and shut the lights off. 
 
HOW DARE SHE ASK ME A QUESTION LIKE THAT?! THATS, JUST GROSS! 
 
And once I had woken up all I could think of what that I had a month left. I can't lose. I don't think I could face Donghae if I did. I'd probably become suicidal or become mute. 
 
Well, i don't think I can fall back asleep. I looked at the time. 7:00. I don't start work until 9, so I could get some practicing done. 
 
I left our house and took a bus to SM.
 
If you haven't figured it out yet. I'm one of those people who need everything to be perfect. A PERFECTIONIST. So, everything needed to be perfect, no matter how badly I mess up, I need to make my moves perfect. 
 
I made my way to the dance studio hoping no one would be there but someone already was in there. I'm guessing my the loud noises they were boys. 
 
I opened the door a crack to see 5 young boys. 
 
1- who was actually pretty good looking but was the shortest out of them all. 
 
2-He was the tallest out of them all, but his face expression seemed very cold.
 
3-A very skinny boy, but was so adorably cute!
 
4-A boy with a half-shaven head.
 
5-and lastly a boy who's face reminded me of a duck. (sorry onew!)
 
I guess, i could find another room for practice. I turned around and saw Donghae staring at me. "Oppa!" I gasped making a girlish scream and falling on my . 
 
From behind me, I heard the loud noises stop. "Are you spying on them?" Donghae questioned helping me up. I shook my head rapidly. "N-no, I came to practice, but they were already here." I stammered. 
 
As you can see, I can't speak to any human boy without making a fool of myself. That or it just happens in front of Donghae. 
 
"Um...hello?" An obnoxious voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw the half-shaven head guy. 
 
"Hyung, that's no way to treat a lady!" The short one came over to me. "Hi, I'm Jonghyun, and you are?" He asked cheekily. O.k. these guys are really friendly. 
 
"Tiffany." I answered. "Ti-ff-any?" He repeated pronouncing my name just like Sunny. I nodded. "ok!" He said winking at me. 
 
"Yeobo, stop flirting! I'm right here you know." The half-shaven guy said moving to him. I looked at Donghae for help.
 
"Tiffany, this is SHINEE." He explained. "SHINEE?" I repeated trying to rack my brain if I ever heard them. 
 
"Noona, namo yeopo~" They all sang. 
 
"Your good singers, but I still don't know who you are." I replied sheepishly. 
 
The half-shaven guy gasped dramatically. "How could you not know who we are?!" 
 
"I'm the KEY to your heart." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes. CORNY! 
 
"That's Onew." He pointed to the duck face guy. "That's my son, Taemin." He pointed to the little boy. I'm going to pretend he didn't say SON. "and that's Minho." He pointed to the tall guy. The tall guy simply nodded at me.
 
"Tiffany Noona?" Taemin said his big eyes getting wide. I nodded. "Oh, your the girl-" Donghae rushed over to him and clamped a hand on his mouth. "thats entering the contest." He finished quickly.
 
Taemin and Donghae share a look that I don't understand. I give a nervous laugh to try to break the awkward atmosphere that those two just created. 
 
"Show us." Key says to me. "Eh?" I say. He wants me to dance? No way! 
 
"Yeah! It's good practice for an audience!" Donghae said encouraging it. I sighed. Fine. 
 
"O.k, but i'm warning you, It's bad." I told him.
 
"Have you seen my dancing?!" Onew exclaimed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPuOJi3nrg (WATCH IT!) 
 
"O.k. I guess I don't dance that bad." I said trying to hold in my laughter. 
 
"Minho, play the music." Donghae told him. "Yes, Hyung." Minho replied obediently. Woah, thats the first word he said today.  
 
My song began to play. (if anyone forgot she's dancing to If you Seek Amy.) 
 
When I finished, I saw Key trying to cover Taemin's eyes. Was I that bad? 
 
"Hyung! I'm old enough to see this!" Taemin struggled with removing Key's hand. "No your not! This is !" Key screeched. I blushed. 
 
"That was awesome!" Jonghyun said high-fiving me. I giggled. I don't think he noticed, but I saw him drooling a bit. 
 
 
A/N- LMAO Key is being an annoying umma. LOL. I had to introduce shinee bc they play an important role later on...well actually minho does. but u know why not meet the whole gang??? WHOOPS i have to go now!!! i watned to write something longer but my bros have to go on for their class!!ARGHHH
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!<333
 
~xoWardaxo