FINALLY.

Let's fall in love together!

 

One day before Tiffany's birthday everyone soon was in on the plan, well except for her of course. 
 
Once, practice had ended, Tiffany headed for lunch. She spotted her Unnies sitting together talking casually or thats what she thought. She asked if they wanted to go eat but they declined. She simply nodded and went to go eat by herself. 
 
STEP 1-AVOID TIFFANY AT ALL COST- CHECK.
 
After her quiet and very fast lunch she went to go look for her schedule for the day. She found that she was free for the rest of the day strangely. "That's weird. I usually have something to do..." She commented. She shrugged her shoulders. If she was free, she couldn't pass up an offer like this! She got out of her icky sweaty practice clothes and changed into something nice.
 
0-543406001253452024.jpg?w=274&h=390
 
floral_gap2.jpg
 
 
"Hyo!" she said just seeing her step out of the dance room. Hyo turned around and gave Tiffany a very nervous smile
 
tumblr_lcfw01zEvf1qc9i5yo1_500.jpg
 
"Hyo, you wanna go out? I'm free today!" Tiffany chirped happily. "O-Oh, Sorry. I have plans with Eunhyuk." She quickly made an excuse. Tiffany pouted and nodded. "I'll go find someone else then..."She said sadly turning around again. 
 
But, when she found the rest of the girls all of them apparently had their schedule full. Yoona and Seohyun were double dating with Siwon and Yonghwa.  Sooyoung and Yuri both had a radio schedule. Taeyeon and Sunny had a Strong Heart appearance, and Sica had a photoshoot. 
 
"What is this? All of you are busy?" She crossed her arms in disappointment. "Oh, come on you can't all be busy. Tommorow's my birthday! Will that make you spend time with me then?" She said trying to get them to go with her. 
 
"Your birthday's not tommorow Tiffany! It's in two months!" Sica said with a laugh adding a hand motion. Tiffany's mouth fell open. She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of Sica's own mouth. Her COUSIN didn't know her own birthday! Before, she could burst into tears, she left the room without saying a word. 
 
STEP 2- DON'T MAKE ANY PLANS WITH TIFFANY-CHECK!
 
She retreated back to her house with a sour mood feeling upset. How could Sica not remember her birthday? Tiffany was flustered about it. She wasn't sure if Sica was trying to make a joke about it or not, but it was a mean joke. 
 
She decided to make a call. 
 
"Imo! (aunt)" She spoke on the phone in the privacy of her bedroom. "Tiffany, my sweetie how are you?" Sica's mom replied back happily. Instantly they switched to english. "Imo, I haven't heard your voice in so long!" She said smiling just hearing her voice. *remember that tiffany's mother abandoned her because of the whole t.o.p thing and then sica and her mom took tiffany...yeah you know*
 
"Oh, Tiffany. always the charmer. Oh, Happy early Birthday dear!" 
 
"Imo, you remembered!" She squealed in happiness. "How could I not?" She laughed gracefully into the phone. 
 
"Imo~" She said her name lovely. "Oh, thank you! Your the only one today who's said that. Everyone else forgot my birthday." Her voice returning back to sadness. "What, what about Jessica?" She asked about her daughter. "She did forget. Nobody knows tommorow's my birthday." She mumbled into my phone. 
 
"What?! What kind of members are they?" Her aunt said shocked. "Maybe, there busy wither their schedules. They probably do know, but they just...forgot." Tiffany hastily adding not trying to get her sisters in trouble. 
 
"Well, I'm never to busy to wish you a happy birthday!" Tiffany's smile came back upon her face. "Thanks, Imo." 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 11 p.m. at the SNSD dorm, an hour before Tiffany's birthday, all the girls were already home from their "schedules" 
 
'Hmph. Do they really not know?' Tiffany thought to herself.
 
She had stayed up in her room regretting not going downstairs for dinner since her stomach was grumbling. 
 
"Cause, I can't stop thinking bout you girl~" Tiffany's phone buzzed with a new text. (of course it would be super junior's U :P)
 
It was a text from her manager oppa.  
 
"Tiffany, I need you go pick up the girls and your's stage outfit for tommorow. My car broke down. :("
 
She frowned. She had a schedule tommorow? On her birthday?!
 
She grimaced and replied back: "O.k." 
 
Soon after he sent her where the address was. 
 
STEP 3-SEND A "TEXT" FROM "MANAGER" TO TIFFANY-CHECK. 
 
"Thanks manager Oppa." She muttered to herself. 
 
She picked up her car keys and her phone heading out the door carefully slipping past her members who were "watching" t.v.
 
It's not their fault they forgot the day I was born.
 
"Aish..." She shook her head in frustration and started to drive to where her "manager oppa" sent her. 
 
Tiffany suddenly felt suspicious. "Why would our clothes be here?" She asked herself. The address her manager oppa sent here was something that resembled. a club but all the lights were off, and it looked empty.
 
"Is it a surprise party? No, it can't be. The girls are all at home. They can't be at two places at once!"
 
She got out of her car and walked cautiously towards the place. She opened the door to the club which was surprisingly not locked but it was dark. She used her cell phone light to guide herself. She looked for the package that would have all the clothes but all she found was a golden envelope and a red rose. 
 
"For Tiffany: My Beautiful Girl." 
 
As if right on cue, the music began to play, lights and Tiffany found herself in the center of a dance hall. There stood Donghae ready to sing and dance. 
 
ellipse.jpg
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXM6_wocUGI (play this while listening to the song)
 
You're like a queen and beautiful
 
I just can’t be without you, girl
 
You're like a queen and beautiful
 
I just can’t be without you, girl
 
 
I think of what we were like when I first met you
 
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
 
I thought of you every day
 
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)
 
Unable to turn my gaze away
 
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
 
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
 
I will protect you, I love you, oh love
 
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)
 
My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
 
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
 
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
 
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
 
I will cry as I kiss your lips
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)
 
 
 
I’ve only given her my everything
 
I will love you forever, oh
 
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
I want your lips to belong only to me
 
Cause you are so beautiful
 
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly
 
 
He stepped off the dance floor and proceeded to the shocked and surprised Tiffany. She was so entranced by that song that she couldn't even say a word to him. He grabbed ahold of her hands and said to her. "Happy birthday." Right when it turned 12:00 midnight. Her eyes widened. "H-How did you know?" She asked him. "How could I not?" He sqeezed her hands. 
 
He led her to the table that he had set up for her. There was a blood-red table cloth on top of the circle table. There was candles set up romantically and cake. A pink cake with decorative frosting and Tiffany's name on it. 
 
"Oppa..." Her voice was stuck in . Words couldn't describe how she felt. She felt way more happier then the day she won her competition. No man had ever done something so earnest and touching like this. 
 
But, Donghae was filled with joy when he saw her face filled with shock, and surprise. He did good. 
 
"
Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen Tiffany!
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!
 
He sang to her Happy Birthday. "Make a wish." He softly nudged her. She shut her eyes and blew the candles. Her wish was....(CAN'T TELL YOU :p) 
 
"Oppa," She cut a piece of the cake to give it to him but he refused to. He took it from her hand and fed her himself. "It's your birthday you should eat it first." He told her gently.  She smiled at him with closed since it was filled with cake. Donghae had the sudden urge to pinch her cheeks. She was so cute. 
 
 
Again, music began to play, and this time it was My Everything. Tiffany's favorite song. (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2lyq7kGms <- thats the original one. is that Nick Lachey? Jessica simpson's ex-husband? not sure. heres the donghae version- 
 
Without saying a word he put his hand out for her, and she shyly accepted it. Hand in hand they walked up to the stage.
 
Donghae, placed his hands on her waist, as Tiffany let her hands rest at his shoulders. This was the first interaction they had in who knows how long. 
 
"Oppa," Tiffany said after a while. "Did you...write that song?" She hesitantly asked him. He nodded. "I wrote it for you." he told her. Tiffany blushed as she remembered some of the lyrics. Let me gasp against your lips and say I love you. 
 
She turned even more red thinking about it. Donghae noticed her cheeks burning red, but he didn't say anything he just smiled. "I'm guessing you liked it?" He asked her. He hoped she liked it. He lost sleep because of that song. 
 
"Oppa, this is the best present anyone could've ever gotten me. Thank you so much." She gushed telling him trying to show him how happy she was. She knew that telling him how happy she was wasn't enough, she had to show him she was happy. 
 
But, a question bubbled on her lips. "Did everyone really forget my birthday?" She blurted out really curious. "Do, you really think they would forget?" He asked his expression amused. Tiffany rolled her eyes partially annoyed that she fell into the trap but also relieved.
 
"You guys are really-" She didn't finish her sentence because Donghae stuffed a piece of cake in making it impossible for her to speak. 
 
"Come on, I have one last present for you." He said steering her out of the dance hall, and out of the club as they walked out into the cool summer night. "What is it?" She asked him looking around but he wasn't holding anything. That was because the present was inside his pocket. It was a medium sized red box with a golden ribbon wrapped around it. 
 
He placed it in her hand shyly looked away walking a bit faster. 
 
She stopped walking when she opened. She gasped at the beautiful silver bracelet inside the box. There was a diamond encrusted heart that when you flipped it, it said Fany on one side and Fishy on the other. She giggled seeing Fishy on it. There was also a note handwritten by Donghae. 
 
To my beautiful girl-
 
Happy Birthday Tiffany. Today, I'll finally confess my feelings for you.
Did you listen closely to the lyrics? I wasn't sure how to confront you. 
I was too shy to approach you myself. So, I wrote you a song. A song
telling you, that I'm the fool who's been madly in love with a queen 
like you. Tiffany I love you~ <3
 
She read the note 3 times. 3 TIMES. She was practically jumping because of excitement. Oh, was her face red all right. 
 
"Donghae Oppa." She raised her head to look at him her smile reaching her ears. He wasn't looking at her though, he was looking at his feet, but she saw a smile come across his lips. 
 
She leaned in and whispered to his ear. "I love you too." Just as quickly as she said that, she turned around and hid her face behind the tree. She knew her face was even more redder and her face was hurting from smiling so much. 
 
It was as if time had stopped for the both of them. 
 
Donghae still trying to remain slick, grabbed her wrist and whirled around.  
 
"You never got your birthday kiss." He whispered lovingly to her. Her eyes widened at that. A kiss, from Donghae. Something she had only dreamed of. The night of T.o.p flashed in her head. 
 
No, Donghae is not like that. He won't hurt me. 
 
But, she was still hesitant. He leaned down and finally his lips touched hers, this time with no interruptions. She didn't respond first because she was scared but Donghae was being so utterly soft and gentle with her, that she gave him. Her hands fell limply to his chest, as his hands caressed her face. 
 
Tiffany tasted like chocolate. It wasn't from the cake they had just eaten, her lips really did taste like chocolate. Her lips were soft and tender as if she applied chocolate all over them right before. 
 
Just like in his song. Tiffany's lips belonged to him. 
 
 
A/N- AWWWWWW NOW ISNT THAT SWEET OR WHAT? This chapter is super long you guys...so dont whine if i dont udpate for a long time. :P which i probably wont lol. srry this seems so rushed because its been taking me a week to write this bc i keep losing my notebook and I had no idea how to write scenes like these. I am the least romantic person in the world. Idk how to flirt for my life lol. My way of flirting is doing that whole cliche gun thing and making that sound and winking LOL. Yeah, so :P sorry. I have no experience with kissing or love so don't bash me too hard on this. Oh, and I won't update for awhile because I'm busy with this other story I'm writing. I'm not gonna post it on aff yet until I finished writing. Its almost done. :P anway....yea so the next time ill update will be like end of november hopefully. <33 srry guys. i barely have time to be on aff since school is hell and for some reason my teachers r giving me a load of h.w. :( yea. so...BYE! Don't leave me!!! I'll promise to post teasers every now and then! 
 
I forgot that I didn't post a random fact about me before. 
 
Random Fact- I have these random spaz/shivers everywhere. Like even in the summer, I'll start spazzing out, and shivering over nothing and people look at me like: WTF? YOU HIGH? LOL. 
 
 
~BYE LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS <333