Thankful

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

After a few minutes of driving, I arrived at the restaurant where my parents and Yerim's parents were waiting. I parked my car and when I entered the place, a man wearing formal clothes walked me to the table where my parents were waiting for me. He greeted me a good evening and I replied him an annoyed expression. please, I'm sick of having dinner with Yerim! When dad saw me, he waved at me and gestured me to sit beside him. Of course, I didn't smile back at him. Yerim and her parents looked really angry probably because I am very late. When I sat beside dad, Yerim's mom went wild.

"SERIOUSLY? MR. AND MRS. LEE! WHY DID YOU CALL US OUT THIS LATE!!!!"

What Yerim's mom said confused me. They wanted to have a dinner with us but it seemed like ... they knew nothing. Yerim was there, sitting happily beside her mom. Her dad was also looking angry. My parents were smiling ... for unknown reason.

"Aren't we going to order something?"

I asked to mom.

"Sorry but we are not going to stay here for long, Byunghun."

My mom replied.

"What do you mean?"

She faced Yerim and her parents. A smile was on her face ... insulting smile.

"MRS. LEE! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY? YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME!"

Yerim's dad said.

"Honey, shall we tell them now?"

Mom asked to dad. Dad nodded at her.

"Alright. Mr. and Mrs. Kim, my son is not going to marry your daughter anymore."

My eyes rolled from what I heard. What mom said really surprised me. Well, they are the only way for our company to survive until mom said those words to them.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! I AM GOING TO MARRY L.JOE OPPA!"

"Shut up . Can't you see I'm still talking?"

"WHAT'S WRONG MRS. LEE!"

"I just don't want my son marrying your daughter anymore."

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US MRS. LEE! TELL ME, WHAT'S YOUR REASON!"

"Hoho? Temper, temper Mrs. Kim. The truth is we just wanted Byunghun to marry your daughter because we need your wealth. Our company was on a critical condition until this afternoon, a tall and young man went to my mansion. He talked with me regarding one of the Lee Family's grand mansions that is for sale. The mansion's price is 25 million won but he bought it for 50 million won. Of course I was surprised from what he did. He placed over the table a suitcase full of cash and just like that, he left."

"BUT MRS. LEE! YOU CAN'T JUST-"

"So I think it's really late, right? Byunghun, honey, let's go. Now if you'll excuse us."

"WAIT! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I LOVE L.JOE OPPA!!!!"

"Oh I almost forgot! LEE CHANHEE is the one for my son! Not a like you! Tch!"

Again, my eyes rolled when I heard mom mentioned the name of my princess, the one I love. Mom pulled my hands and dad's. She dragged us to the door and left the restaurant. Before we went on our separate ways, we talked for a bit.

"Mom. I don't know what's going on but ... thank you."

"Byunghun, this is the best that we can do for you. We are always away from you and you live alone in that mansion."

"You mentioned someone who bought one of our mansions, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What's his name?"

"Choi Seunghyun."

"Choi Seunghyun. I'll remember that and thank him if I get the chance to meet him. So, I think I should go now."

"Oh no you don't my son!"

My dad told me.

"What do you mean dad?"

"Your chic is waiting for you."

"Chic?"

"Lee Chanhee, right?"

"Aish! Appa! He is not my chic! He is my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? But he is a *he*!"

"You know what I mean! Of course he is the girl in our relationship!"

Dad and I laughed.

"Before you go home, go to his place first. He is waiting for you there."

"Dad! What are you saying? It's almost 11pm!"

"Trust me, okay? We will go now."

"Take care!!! Mom, dad ... thank you so much! I'll bring my Chanhee to your place next time!"

I smiled at them and they smiled back to me before they went inside the car they brought. When they were out of my sight, I entered my car and started driving. While I was driving on the main road, I stopped when I saw a store that was still open that night. I bought something to eat like chocolate bars and drinks for me and Chanhee. I continued driving once I'm done buying those treats.

After a few minutes, I arrived at Chanhee's place. I saw a familiar figure standing outside in front of their door. Chanhee. He is really waiting for me. I went out of the car quickly and lifted him up.

"Chanhee! My princess! I'm here!"

"Byunghun! I'm very happy you are here! You aren't going to marry Kim Yerim, right?"

"Yeah! I will marry you in the future of course!"

I kissed his cheek and he blushed. His mom went out of the house.

"Aigoo! Chanhee? Come home as early as you can, alright?"

"Umma. I think I'm going to spend my night with Byunghun."

I was surprised from what Chanhee said. Don't tell me he is going to sleep at my place. Well, it's not that I don't want him to sleep in my room but you know what I can do if the lights are off.

"Alright! Byunghun, take care of Chanhee, okay?"

"Nae, umma! Kansahamnida!!!"

His mom went back inside and I faced Chanhee, asking him what's going on. He grabbed his phone from his pocket. He showed me a message from Jiyong hyung.

 

To: Chunji

The party will start at exactly 12 midnight! We will wait for you and L.Joe!!! :) Take careee!!

 

He told me that Jiyong hyung was waiting for us at the clubhouse. C.A.P, Niel, Changjo and Ricky are also there. I don't know what's happening that night but I am really thankful that I'm going to spend my time with my friends and my princess again. After I read the message, I opened the car for him and I started driving.

Half of an hour passed and Chanhee and me arrived at the clubhouse. Right after I parked the car, Chanhee and I hurried inside. Loud music was heard and everyone was happy. When we entered inside, they hurried towards us. Everyone was yelling *congratulations*. C.A.P smiled at me. Changjo told me that my punch on him last time was no joke! That kid, he is really kind to his hyungs. Niel and Ricky hugged Chanhee and squealed. These girls. Jiyong hyung went out of the kitchen and told us to eat. He looked cute while wearing a pink apron. TOP hyung was sitting on the bar, drinking by his own.

The night was filled with fun. Chanhee and I talked about everything that happened and how thankful I am to Jiyong hyung and my parents. Also to the guy named Choi Seunghyun. We are just happy that everything is okay. We are all okay with one another. Changjo and Ricky are still sweet with each other. Of course, there goes Niel who plays hard to get with C.A.P. Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung were flirting at the corner.

Spicy chickens, cakes, roasted beef, assorted wines. Those treats filled our stomach that night. But when the clock striked at 2am, Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung told us they need to leave. They have a flight back to America later at 3am and they need to prepare their things. C.A.P and Niel went to their room. Changjo and Ricky also went to their room. Chanhee told me that he was sleepy and I walked him to our room. He lied on the bed. I'm not yet sleepy that time so I decided to wait for Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung to leave. It was 2:30 am when Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung went downstairs and bid me farewell. I gave my thanks again to Jiyong hyung again before they left. TOP hyung smiled at me.

When they entered the car and drove away from the clubhouse, I was about to return to my room when I felt someone hugged me from behind. Chanhee.

"What are you still doing here?"

He asked in a sleepy and lazy manner.

"Oh? You still awake? I gave my thanks to Jiyong hyung before they left."

"But why did you leave me alone in the room?!"

"Aigoo. I think my princess really missed me."

"Pabo! Of ... course ..."

I turned around and faced him. We looked at each other's eyes. The place was quiet. The lights were off. He closed his eyes when he saw me leaning closer to him. I softly kissed his lips. The moonlight shone brightly on us. The kiss was soft and romantic. After that, he pulled out and looked away from me, trying to hide his reddening face. I smiled at how cute he was. After that, I carried him bridal style back to our room.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally :D CHUNJOE IS BACK ♥ ♥ ♥ Gosh! My feels :> Please comment and subscribe :D Long chapter? :D Thanks for reading :))