Sweetness

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

The clock alarmed so loud which awakened me from my slumber. Everytime I wake up, the first thing I see are the cracks on the wall and some of our furnitures that are beaten by Byunghun's men. Everytime I wake up, my mood is already bad. I went to the bathroom immediately and finished my needs. I wore my school uniform and bid my goodbye to mom and kissed Minah's cheeks while she is sleeping. After I got my backpack, I went out of our *badly-bruised* house. Walls and windows have cracks and our door looks like it will be destroyed in just one wrong move. As I was walking towards the bus stop, I was approached by a well-groomed man wearing a black suit.

"Excuse me, by any chance, are you Mr. Lee Chanhee?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I need to drive you to East Seoul High or else you will be late."

"Hmmm?"

I checked my phone and looked at the time. He's right. I will be late soon.

"Yeah, but who sent you?"

"Well, let's just say that this is the start of a *special* program."

He smiled at me nicely.

"Let's go Mr. Lee Chanhee."

We walked a few steps then we reached a black limo. He opened the door for me.

"E-eh?" Why am I going to-"

"I repeat, this is the start of a *special* program."

He smiled at me again and forced me to get inside. I was amazed from what I saw. The limo is really elegant and luxurious. You can easily tell that a very wealthy person owns this, just by looking at the interior. There's also a mini-bar inside.

"There is also a breakfast prepared for you."

The man told me just before he started the car.

"I hope you will finish the food."

I looked at the nearby table on the corner and I found the breakfast the man was talking about earlier. I removed the cover and found a croissant accompanied with strawberries and kiwi with a glass of hot milk.

"Kyaaaaa!!! Strawberriesssss!!!!"

I wasn't able to resist my emotion and screamed out of nowhere due to excitement. The man who was driving, looked at me and smiled.

"I am glad you liked it."

He continued driving while I am finishing the food since I have no choice because I didn't ate any breakfast at home. Few minutes passed and we arrived at the school. Again, he opened the door for me.

"Please make your way to your classroom."

"Yeah."

We smiled at each other before he left with his limo. I entered the school and noticed that the path I am going to take are full of rose petals. Girls are staring at me. Some of them are happy while some are angry. I am confused of what is happening but the only thing that I know is that I am really happy. I made my way to our room and before I entered the door, I saw a bouquet of red roses lying on the floor and blocking my way. I picked it up and smiled at the scent. A letter fell from it.

If you wish to know who made you happy this morning,
Come to the rooftop after our class.

See you :)

I picked up the letter and entered the room with a big smile on my face. My classmates squealed when I entered with the bouquet of red roses on my hands. Ricky greeted me quickly.

"Kyaaa!!!! Chunji hyung!! Who gave that?"

"I-I don't know. Haha. But look! There's a letter!"

I sat beside Ricky and let him read the letter.

"YAH! GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!"

I yelled at Changjo who is sitting on Ricky's other side.

"Go back now Changjo!"

Ricky whispered. Changjo stood up and Ricky turned to me.

"Woah!!! Chunji hyung! Who could this person be!!"

"I don't have an idea."

"But hyung, there's one thing I'm sure."

"What?"

"The one who gave this to you likes you!"

"L-likes ... me?"

"Yeah!"

Then the bell rang. I told the class to be quiet because at any rate, our teacher will arrive. Few minutes passed when she arrived. She checked first the attendance.

"Ahn Daniel."

"He's absent ma'am."

Ricky answered.

"Why did he not attend the class today?"

I whispered to him.

"I don't know hyung."

After a few more names ...

"Bang Minsoo."

"Not here."

That day, Niel and that Minsoo-guy are the only absent in our class. Our class went the way it used to be; discussion and a short exams after. Time flies quickly and the bell rang again, signalling that it's our break time.

"Let's eat at the cafeteria Ricky."

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't come with you."

"Why?"

"I need to finish my assignments."

"Assignments? But we don't have any."

"I mean ... I have to meet someone."

"Someone? Who?"

"I mean ... I'll go to the field and-"

"Aish! RICKY! You are no-good in lying! Okay, fine! Go! It's okay."

"Thank you Chunji hyung!"

He gave me a smile before he went to the door.

"Ricky!"

"Changjo."

"Shall we go?"

I overheard the conversation of the two.

"Aish! Seriously? Hmppp!"

I only noticed it just now but Byunghun and I are only persons left inside the classroom. He stood up and walked towards me.

"You seem too happy today. May I know why?"

"Tch! Don't talk to me like we are close!"

I walked out of the classroom and left him inside. Several minutes passed and the bell rang again. I am currently at the library that time. I returned the book I borrowed and made my way back to the classroom. Everyone was there except the absent students; Niel and Minsoo. The last subject was over and told Ricky that I'll go first.

"Ricky, I'll go now. I need to meet someone."

"Woahhhh!!! Are you gonna date someone?"

"Tch! I'm gonna meet the one who gave me this bouquet!"

"Ohhh. Goodluck hyung!!!"

It's 2pm when our last subject finished. I ran all the way to the school's rooftop but an accident happened. I bumped the librarian on the stairs who is carrying a great number of books.

"WHAT THE!"

"I'm sorry! I'll help you carry those."

I helped him and carried the books to the library.

"Can I go now?"

"NO! As part of your punishment, you need to put the books here to their shelves where they belong!"

"But I need to-"

"WILL YOU DO IT OR DO YOU WANT ME TO ISSUE YOU A VIOLATION SLIP?"

I am really pissed off that time. I did what he told me and while I was doing the job, I checked the time and it's already 2:40pm. I moved faster and 3:00pm when I finished the job.

"You can go!"

Then the rain began to fall so hard. I took my backpack and checked my phone for any messages.

"OMO! I almost forgot! I need to meet that someone!"

Again, I ran and ran and ran on the stairs as the rain is falling so hard. When I arrived at the school's rooftop, I saw a lot of drenched red rose petals on the floor. A table for two was also at the center along with a bottle of wine. What surprised me is that there is a guy wearing a black suit sitting on one of the chairs, is really wet because of the rain.

"OMO! He's really waiting for me!"

I took the umbrella from my backpack and ran towards him.

"Are you okay?"

I sheltered him under the umbrella I brought. As he turned around his head. I became more surprised when I saw his face.

"Lee B-Byunghun?!"

"I-I'm glad y-you ... are ... h-here."

He replied in a weak voice. Probably because of the coldness he suffered while waiting for me.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here goes the start of CHUNJOE :D Chapter 15 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :> Thank you so much ♥