Question

Class President

C.A.P'S POV

"YAH! I REALLY NEED TO GO HOME NOW!"

Niel yelled at me. We are inside my room and it's around 8pm.

"But your mom gave me her permission to have you this week and our teacher also let us have our vacation."

"VACATION?! YAH! JUST TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM A SCHOLAR! IF MY GRADES WILL-"

I stopped his relentless mouth by showing him my cellphone with her mom's message on it.

 

From: UMMA

It's okay Minsoo. I can let Niel stay with you anytime you want! I hope you will get used to his unstoppable mouth. FIGHTING!!! :"> ♥

 

"YAH! WHY IS MOM'S NAME AT YOUR PHONE IS UMMA?!"

"Aishh! No more questions because you are too loud! So ... you will stay now, okay?"

"BUT WE HAVE CLASS TOMORROW!!!"

Again, I shoved him my phone and let him read the message from our teacher.

 

From: WICKED WITCH

It's really really really alright Mr. Bang!!! I don't have any problems if you will not attend the class!! Don't worry about your grades! Good day!!!

 

"Why is life so harsh to me today?"

He said as he wiped his non-existent tears.

"Aren't you happy ... with m-me?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he turned around and looked at me.

"E-eh? What do you mean?"

"I mean ... yeah ... uhm ... are you bored with me?"

"It's not that I am not happy-"

"But you really want to leave me and go home."

I stared at him while his head is facing the floor. Silence occured between us. We stayed like that for a few minutes when I decided to break the silence.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"I'm sleepy now."

"Oh okay."

I said in disappointment.

"Where should I sleep then?"

"Well, if you don't mind ... you can sleep ... h-here."

"EHHHHHH?! BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LARGE BED HERE!! DON'T TELL ME-"

"Haha. I'm just kidding. Let's go, I'll you to the guest room."

We left the room after that conversation and I led him to the guest room. He yawned before he entered the room.

"Niel."

"Hmm?"

"Good night."

"Okay."

He said in a cold voice and he closed the door. I went back to my room and laid down on my bed, hugging the nearest pillow I can reach.

"But when I told him earlier that he can stay here at my room for tonight is true. Aishh. He is so cold and yell at me frequently. I think he doesn't feel what I can feel for him. Maybe ... I should ... give up?"

That night before I fell asleep, Ahn Daniel is the only focus of my mind, debating if I should or should not continue my feelings towards him.

 

NIEL'S POV

My slumber was disturbed by the light piercing through the large window inside the room. As I woke up and sat on the bed, I saw a meal covered by cling wrap prepared over the coffee table inside the room. I stood up from the bed and went towards it's direction I saw a letter beside it.

 

"I'm sorry but I need to attend a meeting with our business partner. If you need anything, feel free to ask the maids. I hope you will eat everything I personally prepared for you. Good Morning, Niel."

 

"Tch. How can he simply left me without waking me up!"

I told myself. I checked out the time on my phone and it's 10am. As I turned around to look at the meal he prepared, I was surprised and delighted. Mushroom soup, pancakes with raspberries on top raised with sugar, fried egg and sausages are prepared for me.

"Woah? He really did these?"

I was really surprised that a muscled and wealthy man like him can cook. I removed the cling wrap covering the meal and grabbed the spoon, fork and dining knife included. I sat on the couch while eating. I finished the meal for almost 20 minutes. After that, I went to the bathroom and took a bath and after I took a bath ...

"Shoot! I don't have any clothes!!! I forgot!!"

Then, I saw a hanged up bathrobe on the back of the door.

"Hmmm ... I think this will do."

I said before I put on the red bathrobe. I dried my hair and fixed the plates I used earlier. I went out the room, wearing only a bathrobe and carrying the plates. I am on my way to the kitchen when an old woman wearing a different design of uniform than the rest of the maids approached me.

"You know what? You are the only one that Minsoo brought here at his mansion ever!"

She then smiled at me and grabbed the plates I am carrying.

"Let me help you."

"N-no! It's okay."

"Then let me carry the others?"

"Alright."

We arrived at the kitchen and we sat at the chair.

"I'm just so happy that Minsoo is finally having friends other than Byunghun and Jonghyun."

"Uhmm ... what you said earlier is that ... I am the only that he brought here?"

"Yeah."

"But how about his friends?"

"If you are talking about Byunghun and Jonghyun, well, they only meet at their clubhouse."

I hummed and nodded at her.

"Probably, you must be special to him."

She then smiled at me.

"S-Special?"

"Yeah. Minsoo is a very kind kid even though he looks cold from the outside. His intentions are really pure. He can be impish and naughty at times."

"Uhmm ... I'm just wondering ... why does it feels like you are telling me about Minsoo's attitude?"

"Well, I can tell that the two of you will be together for a long time."

"EH?"

"I know Minsoo. I know if he likes what he see."

"What are you saying now grandma?"

She replied me by indicating a smile on her face, making me really confused. Then a maid came to us and whispered something to her.

"Oh, Minsoo is home?"

Then the maid left us.

"He's here now. Don't forget what I told you, okay?"

"W-Who are you? Why do you know a lot about Minsoo?"

"Well, I am his grandmother's childhood friend."

"Hmmmm."

I hummed. Then Minsoo came to the kitchen.

"Do you need something, Minsoo?"

"Aniyo."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because the maid told me Niel is here."

"Oh, I'm sorry grandma. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Niel."

"He is my classmate. Let's go Niel."

"Where?"

"Upstairs. To my room. Halmeoni, we'll go now."

"Okay, Minsoo."

Then we went upstairs, back to C.A.P's room.

"Uhmm ... I think I need to ask you something ..."

"What is it?"

He asked while he was taking off his coat and necktie.

"By any chance ... do you ... l-like me?"

He stopped what he is currently doing. He faced me and his face was filled with different emotions. I faced the floor to hide my flushing face.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO OMO!!! ANSWER HIM C.A.P!!!! :D Again, another NAP ♥ And here's Chapter 13 :D Please subscribe and COMMENT :D Comments really motivate me ♥ Thanks :)