Teenage Problems

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

Finally, school's over. Niel, Ricky and I went on our separate ways. I took the bus for me to get home. Several minutes passed and I already arrived at my destination. Few walks and I'll be in front of our house. I knocked at the door and entered.

"I'm home."

"Oh? Chanhee!!! Come! Let's eat!"

"Ne umma."

I was greeted by my mom who is busy preparing the food and there's my little sister who is surfing at the internet through laptop.

"L-lee Byung-byunghun?! LEE BYUNG-"

"I'M SO SICK OF HEARING THAT NAME A LOT!!!! SHUT UP!!!"

I shouted unaware that my mom and little sister are staring at me strangely.

"But oppa ... it's said here that he is also attending East Seoul High like you."

"So what?!"

My mom continued what she is doing and just gave me a smile. I wondered why? The foods are already served on the table.

"Yah! Minah! Don't you want to eat?"

"I'm busy, oppa."

"Psh."

I ate and ate and ate trying to forget that Lee Byunghun who is really bugging my head!

"Why can't I rid of him on my mind! Probably, because I'm really pissed off earlier! WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINKS HE IS!!!! Tch! Yeah, he is rich and handsome. But his attitude? NO WWWWAAAYYYYYY!!!!!"

I said on my mind. After I finished eating, I sneaked behind my little sister to see what she is doing on the laptop. I saw her staring at Lee Byunghun's photo. No, not just an ordinary photo. A magazine cover featuring Lee Byunghun.

"Wow? So he is really that famous? Tch. But still, I promise! I'm gonna teach him a lesson! JUST WAIT FOR ME!"

I told myself before I went upstairs to my room and I lied down on my bed.

"Hmmm ... what should I do? Oh wait! Let me call Ricky."

His phone is ringing but he is not answering it.

"Eh? What could that kid be doing right now?"

I ended up falling asleep and successfully took my afternoon nap.

 

NIEL'S POV

I arrived at our house after almost 30 minutes of riding the bus. When I entered, no one's there. My mom and dad are probably at work. I toasted two pieces of bread and grabbed the butter from the fridge to fill my empty stomach.

"Maybe these are enough."

I went inside my bedroom. I put down the food I brought on the table and changed my clothes. After changing, I started eating the bread and butter. Just remembering what happened earlier at the school really ticks me off.

"Psh! Those three?! What kind of people are they! Acting like brat? Ewww!"

As I chewed the food I brought, the words screaming in my mind are unstoppable.

"What? They want to be popular?! And what the heck are those *nicknames*? Do they think they are like in a boy group for having those?! Not to mention the one who is the coldest of them: the one who wears cap inside East Seoul High. What is his name again? Bang Mingoo? Bang Minwoo? Bang Minkoo? YAHHH!!!! Mr. BANG!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I'M GONNA KICK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!!"

My heart was about to explode just by remembering how that man in cap looks.

"Tch! His squinty eyes? The hell! I swear! I will never fall in love with someone like him! I SWEAR!"

I finished eating my food and brought them downstairs to the kitchen.

 

RICKY'S POV

Chunji hyung and Niel hyung already left me on the way. I quickly took the bus that arrived. While I am inside, what happened earlier can't really get out of my mind.

"Changjo ... y-you just laughed at the crying girl? Wh-what kind of man are you?"

Then the middle schooler kid sitting beside me looked at me.

"WHAT?!"

"O-oppa. Y-you are crying?"

And that's when I felt tears are flowing down on my face.

"Y-yah! I-it's not like what you think!"

I quickly wiped my tears with my handkerchief and turned my head on the window.

"Changjo ... I thought you are different .. I thought you are ..."

And because of the cold wind plus my tiredness, I fell asleep inside the bus. Time flies quickly then I can hear the bus driver screaming that it's already the last stop. It's fine since it's really my destination and the way to get to our house. While I was walking on the streets, I saw a beauty salon.

"Changjo's red hair .... yeah ... probably Chunji hyung is right. I should'nt fall with someone like him and one way to prove that I hate him is this. Yeah ... I'm decided!"

Few minutes of thinking time passed and it ended up into a result that may forbid me in entering the school: I want to dye my hair! I went inside the beauty salon.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of Seoul, at the clubhouse owned by L.Joe, C.A.P and Changjo, the three are also talking about what happened earlier at their school.

"Woah? I can't believe that anyone would attempt to interrupt our fun time!"

"So what's your plan? They can be a real trouble to us especially the big-lipped guy."

"Aigoo! Hyung, you just need to smileeeeee!!!!! Smile! Smile! Haha!"

"Tch! Changjo, when will you grow up?!"

"Then what we gonna do about them?"

"The *usual*. Hehe."

"Woah!!!! That's too much hyung!"

"They deserve it Changjo! Hahahahaha!"

The three laughed at their somewhat *evil* plan for Chunji, Niel and Ricky. The three continued having fun in their clubhouse. Playing billiards, drinking at their mini bar, flirting with different beautiful rich girls and other things that can make them happy.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lolololololololol I can smell war between the two sides XD It's Bang Minsoo, Niel! HAHAHAHA Chapter 3 is here :D Thank you my subbies :> Please subscribe and comment guyssss ♥