My Cousin, My Rival?

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

I found myself sitting on a chair inside a very dark room surrounded with candles on the floor. In front of me is a square table with a crystal ball over it and an old woman who was sitting across me. Her hands are holding my right palm which are also over the table. She gazed all over my palm and after a few seconds, she looked into my eyes and finally opened.

"Even though you act strong for the sake of others, the real you is really soft."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Learn to forgive. Try talking to him."

"Ehhhh?"

"He will protect you, no matter what. He loves you. Listen to his words."

"Who? Who's that *he*???"

Everytime I asked her questions, she would just reply a nice smile to me. She looked back to my right palm and suddenly, she tightened the grip on my palm. I was shocked of the sudden change of her way of talking. The tone of her voice increased. The sweet and kind-looking old woman turned to an angry and worried granny.

"WHAT'S THIS! SOMEONE! SOMEONE IS GOING TO INTERFERE! BE CAREFUL ON WHAT AND WHO YOU CHOOSE!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN *SOMEONE*? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!"

Then her body blended in the air. The crystal ball cracked and was destroyed. Strong force of wind entered the room where I was and the candles were blown away. The clock on my nightstand alarmed. I quickly got up from the bed due to the scenarios that happened earlier which scared me.

"Aish! What a weird dream!"

I immediately stood up to prepare myself since it's Tuesday today and I need to attend school. I went straight to the bathroom and did my needs. Almost thirty minutes have passed when I finished. I dried my hair first and wore my school uniform. I put on my shoes afterwards. I took my backpack which was on the floor and also my phone and wallet. I went out of my room and headed downstairs. The food was already prepared and I hurried since I don't want to be late. Minah was still sleeping so I ate first and mom was just there, watching me.

"So, how's your school?"

"Everything's great."

And I faked a smile on her because what L.Joe did yesterday suddenly popped up on my head when I heard the word *school*.

"My son, that smile won't work. You are not really good at lying."

"Yah umma! What are you saying?"

I finished my meal quickly and drank the glass of milk she prepared. I opened the door and when I was about to step out of the house she said something to me which stopped me from walking.

"I don't know what's going on but last night, when you are already asleep, Niel called. He told me that you didn't attend your Biology class yesterday."

I turned around to face my mom.

"Umma, for that, I'm sorry."

"It's okay but what I am wondering is that it is odd for you to not attend a class. Is something wrong?"

"Don't worry. Everything is fine."

I turned around again, ready to leave the house when she told me one last thing.

"Son, if you are going to tell me that you have a boyfriend and if it is the cause of your sudden *changes*, don't hesitate to consult me, alright?"

I turned around again and gave my mom a *what-are-you-talking-about look* while she smiled back at me. After that, I left the house. I spent ten minutes of walking and I arrived at the bus stop. Another set minutes passed when a bus arrived. I immediately hopped in so that I won't be late. What mom told me earlier really surprised me.

"Woah. She asked me if I have a BOYFRIEND? She thinks that I am gay? Well, I am not denying it but it is really surprising that she knew it already. And what's more? Why do I get this feeling that she wants me to have a boyfriend as soon as possible? I do have a boyfrie- ... I don't know."

Thoughts like that came up on my mind while I am inside the bus. Due to too much thinking, I didn't noticed it but I already arrived at my destination. I went out of the bus and the school gate was on my sight.  I spent a few steps and entered the school.

 

 

RICKY'S POV

Our class finally ended and Chanhee hyung attend the school today. We talked a lot earlier and it looks like Chanhee hyung already forgot what happened yesterday since he is back to his cheerful self or maybe ... he pretends to be strong again so Niel hyung and I won't be worried. The three of us, along with Changjo, C.A.P hyung and L.Joe hyung also had our meal together earlier at the cafeteria. We are now currently at a restaurant, eating our lunch, thanks to our boyfriends who treated us. Until now, Chanhee hyung and L.Joe hyung aren't talking with each other.

"So how about we hang out somewhere after we eat?"

"Hmmm? Where will we go?"

"How about ... the clubhouse? Are you okay with that?"

"Okay."

"It's fine!!!! As long as Changjo have some sweets for meeeeeee!!!"

"Alright! I'll buy lots of sweets later for you!"

"How about you two? L.Joe, Chunji? Will you come with us?"

"Sorry but I can't. I need to finish matters regarding our business."

"Uhmm ... sorry but I need to-"

"YAH!!!! CHANHEE HYUNGGGG!!! Come with us, okaaaaayyyyyy????"

"You need to have fun sometimes!!! Come with us!!!"

"Aish. Fine, I'll come."

"OH! I CAN GO TOO!!! I'LL COME WITH YOU GUYS!!!"

Changjo, C.A.P hyung, Niel hyung and I held our laughter due to L.Joe hyung's sudden decision.

"Hoho? But you said that you need finish matters regarding your business???"

"Don't worry!!! That can wait!!!"

I looked at Chanhee hyung and found him lowering his head and his cheeks are reddening.

"Woah? Chanhee hyung is blushinggggg???"

I squealed on my mind.

Twenty minutes passed when all of us finished our food. After they paid at the cashier, we went out of the restaurant and entered C.A.P hyung's car. Niel hyung sat in front, beside the driver's seat and at the back, the seating position was like *Chanhee hyung, L.Joe hyung, me, Changjo*. C.A.P hyung started the car and the music. Chanhee hyung was just looking outside through the glass window. L.Joe hyung was playing games on his phone. Niel hyung, Changjo and me fell asleep. I was awakened from my slumber when I heard soft and quiet voices coming from my left.

"Chanhee .... please ..."

I slightly opened my eyes and found L.Joe hyung who was silently trying to talk to Chanhee hyung while Chanhee hyung was just looking outside, completely ignoring L.Joe hyung.

"Not now ... please."

When Chanhee hyung softly said those words, L.Joe hyung stopped what he was doing. He went back to his phone and played his games there. After five minutes, C.A.P hyung woke Niel hyung and Changjo.

"Alright guys!!! We are here!!!"

"Changjo!!! Wake up!!!! We are here."

"Niellieeeee. How's your sleep? We're already here."

Everyone went out of the car except C.A.P hyung who told us that he needs to park the car first. We waited for him and once he came back, we entered the clubhouse.

 

CHUNJI'S POV

As soon as we entered inside the clubhouse, we saw someone who was drinking a sparkling wine in the bar. L.Joe, C.A.P and Changjo were shocked while Niel, Ricky and I are just there, standing and wondering who is that person.

"HEY!!! Finally, you are here!!!"

"W-Wait! How did you find this place!!"

"Oh come on! Of course I can do what I want since I am also ...  one of the worlds' youngest billionaire."

"Ehhh ...."

"Why are you ... here ..."

"I'm glad ... I was able to meet my cousin again after two years!"

"Tch. As if I am happy to see you."

"Oh? You have guests?"

"I'm sorry!!! My name is Ricky!!"

He said as he bowed his head.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Niel."

He also bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Chu-"

"Wait!!! Hey! We meet again!"

He said as he gave me a kind and warm smile.

"Again?"

"Yeah!"

I carefully looked to this guy's face and analyzed it.

"Sorry but I can't remember."

"Aish! I am the guy who gave you the handkerchief yesterday while you are crying, remember?"

"Crying?!"

"Yeah. I found him sitting on the bench yesterday while his tears are relentless."

"Oh!!!! You told me yesterday that you have a cousin at our school, right?"

"Yeah. That's L.Joe. He is my cousin. So, tell me, what's your name?"

"Chunji. Call me Chunji."

I said as I bowed my head. He stood up from his chair and went towards me. I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry. What happened yesterday won't happen again. You won't cry anymore because I am here."

"Ehhh ... ehh ..."

"By the way, my name is Kwon Jiyong."

He released me from the hug. He kneeled down one his knees and kissed my right hand. I felt guilty for what was happening that time. I looked at L.Joe who had a painful expression on his face while he was looking away from us.

"Byung ... hun ..."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mystery guy, revealed!!! GD? Are you guys fine with him? Lots of things happened in this chapter :D Chapter 26 is out :) Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading!!!!! :D