Not Again

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

The next day, I woke up from my deep slumber through the loud knocks on my door. The noise annoyed me and I tried to ignore it by covering my head with the pillows I got. The loud knocks were endless and it angered the hell out of me. I groaned in annoyance as I got out from the bed. When I opened the door, a man a little taller than me was there. He quickly hugged me. He came back. My cousin.

"Aigoo. Look at you! You are thinner than before! Are you eating well?"

He said when he released me from his tight embrace. THAT was really not him. He was so cheerful and full of joy. He was like ... a little girl.

"Jiyong hyung! What are you doing here! It's too early!"

"But I really missed my cousin! I missed you so much!!!!"

"That's ... gross."

"YAH! Remember that I came here to help you, right?"

"Oh yeah! I really need someone right now. They are all angry at me."

"I know abot that. C.A.P told me through mail. So I heard a new girl is involved?"

"You should come in first. We can't talk here at the door!"

Jiyong hyung and I sat on the couch inside my room. I explained everything that happened including our company's current situation, the arranged marriage, the Kim Yerim who hurt Chanhee, the pictures when Yerim kissed my lips and also what I did to Changjo. He listened carefully to my words and as time passed by, he sat closer to me. Closer that our arms touched at one another. He carefully and slowly clinged his arm to mine. I felt weird when he did that.

"Hyung ... what are you doing?"

"I'm just ... cold ..."

I continued telling him my current situation and he rested his head on my shoulder. What's the matter with him? Is he trying to seduce me? Woah. He really changed a lot. Almost half of an hour passed when I finished telling him everything and he looked into my eyes.

"That's all?"

"Yeah. So how can you help me?"

"Hmmmm. You will not get married with her. I promise."

"But how? What will you do?"

"Aish! Enough with the questions."

Then someone knocked on the door. I opened it and found one of our maids along with an unfamiliar tall guy with her.

"Wh-who are you?!"

"Aigoo! My honey can't wait for me downstairs! Did you miss me so soon?"

"Let's go now. I'm bored here."

"Aish! Don't be like that in front of my little cousin."

Jiyong hyung then hugged the taller guy in front of me.

"By the way, this is TOP. My boyfriend."

"WOAH!"

Jiyong hyung embraced his boyfriend who looked cold. Then he piggyback on TOP hyung's back. They smiled at each other. Suddenly, Chanhee popped on my mind. We never did that thing before. I wish we will be able to do that. Jiyong hyung snapped me out of my thoughts and told me that they need to go. I told them that I will walk them out of my place. After a few minutes of walking inside the mansion, we arrived at the front gate. Jiyong hyung was still on TOP hyung's back.

"By the way, remember the shirt and cap you've been asking for? I gave to one of your maids. Probably, she will hand it to you later. All you need to do is be okay with your friends and Chanhee. Next, you need to know who leaked the picture. I'm sure it's not Changjo nor Ricky. We will go now! Bye!!!"

"Hyung! Gomawo!"

TOP hyung opened the car for Jiyong hyung and they left. I went back inside the mansion and one of the maids told me to eat the breakfast. I did  what she said. I was eating in the dining area alone then I became curious of what Jiyong hyung will do. I kept thinking and thinking of it until afternoon. The weather was so hot in the afternoon that day and I decided to stay at home and sleep.

When I woke up, it's almost 9pm. I felt so hungry. I was about to went out of my room to get something to eat when my phone rang. I checked who was calling. It was mom.

"Hello?! Byunghun! You need to get ready! We will have a family dinner with Yerim's family! Wear proper clothes, okay?"

"Tch. Mom ..."

"Move now! Quick!"

And I turned off my phone. That again. I lazily walked through my closet to pick what to wear. I prepared them and placed over my bed. I took a shower afterwards. Almost an hour passed when I finished. The clock striked at 10pm. I smirked from what I did. I'm so mean. When I was ready to leave, I picked my car key, phone and wallet and went straight to the parking area of my mansion. I drove my car.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is a little crappy :( Sorry I don't know what to write. LoL :((( Anyway's Chapter 37 is out :) Please comment and subscribe ♥