I Don't Know How

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

From where am I, I can already see the door of our house. Few steps only and I will arrive there. I was humming my favorite song then when I arrived in front of our door, I knocked.

*KNOCK*

I opened the door.

"GO! LEAVE THIS PLACE! THIS IS ALREADY OWNED BY SOMEONE!!!"

Said by one of the three men inside wearing an elegant suit. I became afraid from what I saw, mom and Minah are crying on the floor while the other two men are destroying the furnitures inside. Dad is not home to protect us.

"YAHHHH!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!"

"Finally, you arrived."

The man turned around and saw me.

"HUH?"

"This is your fault."

"WHAT THE HECK THIS IS MY FAULT!!!"

"Hmmm? Can't you remember what you did earlier?"

I searched the insides of my mind, recalling of what are the things happened earlier. Then I facepalmed, knowing what the man is talking about.

"DAMN YOU LEE BYUNGHUN!!! DAMN YOU!!!"

I exclaimed on my mind.

"May I ask? What exactly are you talking about?"

My mom asked to the man.

"Just to tell you that your son SLAPPED LEE BYUNGHUN."

"L-LEE B-BYUNGHUN?!!! HE SLAPPED LEE BYUNGHUN?!"

She surprisingly said.

"And also, our young master, Lee Byunghun is his classmate."

My mom turned her face to me.

"Oh no!!! What are you thinking my son!!!"

Minah was just there, crying. The other men inside our house are destroying our properties.

"Enough talking! MEN, DESTROY THIS HOUSE!!!"

The man shouted.

"I can't take this anymore."

I told myself.

"Umma, let me go out for a while."

Even though it's awkward to do that in that situation, I still went out in front of our house. I am really pissed off by that Lee Byunghun. I feel guilty for what is happening to mom and Minah. Then, I saw the *damn* guy, walking towards me.

"WHAT? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

"Eh? I'm just here to see if things are going well."

"DON'T WORRY WE WON'T FIGHT AGAINST YOUR *RICH* FAMILY."

"You care for your family, right?"

"OF COURSE!"

"Then just kneel down on your knees and beg to not demolish your place."

I became more pissed off from what I heard. Unknowingly, my tears slowly came down from my eyes.

"CAN YOU HEAR YOUR OWN WORDS?! HUH?! YOU WANT OTHERS TO KNEEL DOWN FOR YOU?!"

My tears kept on falling which made me cried hard. I wiped every tears with my hands while I'm standing still on my position. Then he came closer to me and what surprised me is ... he hugged me then he made my head rest on his shoulder.

"B-but this is your f-fault."

I pulled from the hug from what he said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING-"

"Can you remember what you did earlier? I was trying to be nice and friendly at you but what you did? You slapped me."

He frowned a little. He hugged me again.

"So this is what can you do if someone doesn't want to be a *friend* to you? Demolish their house?"

He grabbed his phone from his pocket. After a few seconds, he talked over the phone.

"Stop now."

Then the three men inside our house went out and left us.

"I'm sorry Chanhee-"

"DON'T EVER CALL ME WITH MY REAL NAME!"

I pulled out again from the hug. He held my right hand with his right which made me blushed a little.

"I'm sorry if I tried to destroy your house. It's just that I don't know how to get close with you."

"YAH!!! WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT?! DEMOLISH A HOUSE TO BE CLOSE WITH THE ONE WHO'S LIVING THERE?!"

Then he tears also appeared on his eyes down to his face.

"Sorry. I really don't know but I'll just go. Sorry, Chunji."

He left and walked away from me. All I remember was that his face was full of sadness when he left. Feels like I saw Byunghun's *another side*.

 

 

L.JOE'S POV

I walked away from Chanhee and get inside my car.

"Shall we go back to the mansion, young master?"

My butler asked.

"No, drive me to the clubhouse."

"As you wish."

As my butler is driving, I am looking outside through the window while thinking about myself, my personality and Chanhee.

"Sorry Chanhee but I don't really know how to approach people."

I told myself. Well, that's the truth. Let's just say, I am *socially awkward* something like that. That's why I only have C.A.P and Changjo as friends. Several minutes passed and we arrived at the clubhouse. The butler opened the car's door for me.

"We're here, young master."

"I'll go now."

"Take care, young master."

I entered inside our clubhouse and went directly to the mini bar.

"Hmmm? C.A.P and Changjo's not here?" Where could they be?"

I told myself. I opened the nearest bottle of wine in front of me and grabbed the wine glass hanged up.

"I don't really know how to get close to you. You are so different. Others will almost die just to have my attention but you? How come you are not like them? Are you even a human? Aigoo Lee Byunghun! Stop thinking about him! But I really want to be with y-you ... but you hate me so much."

I told myself as I drank lots of glasses of the wine which made me drunk and fell asleep on the table.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L.Joe is getting crazy now because of Chunji XD 10th chapter :D Please subscribe and COMMENT guys :D Kekekeke ♥ Thanks for reading :>