Badly Bruised

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

Then I heard something fell on the floor. I was shocked that I pushed Kim Park away and I opened my eyes. I looked to the direction where I heard the noise and I found foods scattered on the floor.

"Byung ..."

I don't really know what to do that time when I saw Chanhee, standing not too far from us, watching what we are doing while his eyes are endlessly releasing tears. I quickly stood up, completely forgotting Kim Park, and hurried towards Chanhee who was walking his way towards the door.

"Chanhee, let me explain."

I said as I grabbed Chanhee's wrist. He stopped and turned around to face me. What I witnessed really broke my heart. His red and puffy eyes, and what really made me feel guilty is that he just remained quiet instead of shouting and cursing at me. I quickly pulled him to a hug. His tears are still flowing though.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how-"

"It's okay. I think I don't have the right to be angry at all since SHE IS A SHE. She can give you what you want. I'm sorry if I interrupted you. I'll go now so please, continue what you are doing."

He said as he tried to break free from my hug but I was successful to prevent him to do that. Then Kim Park interfered.

"Tch. What's going on here?! Why are you hugging that Lee Chanhee!"

"Shut up! I am his boyfriend! I love him and he loves me too!"

"Hoho? You love him? Then why did you do *it* with me? He loves you? Do you think he would still love you after what he saw?"

Then she laughed at us which really made me pissed off. I cupped Chanhee's face and wiped the tears coming out with my fingers.

"Just ... just let me go. Please ..."

I did what he requested to give him some time to think. I knew that he needs to be alone for the meantime. After Chanhee left us, I turned around and faced Kim Park who was grinning from what happened.

"Let me just remind you one thing, I am LEE-BYUNG-HUN. One of the world's youngest billionaire. I hope you won't regret what you have done."

I smirked at her while she suddenly kneeled down on her knees.

"Please! I'm really sorry! Let me do something! Please!!!!"

And I silently left the stockroom. Once I was outside, I punched the nearest tree that I saw then facepalmed as Chanhee's crying face appeared on my mind.

"What should I do now!"

I told myself as I sat on the ground while my back was resting on the tree.

 

CHUNJI'S POV

Tears just won't stop pouring down on my face due to what I saw earlier. My eyes can't still believe it and what really pains me is that Byunghun is my first love which means this is the first time that I was hurt this bad in my life. I kept on crying while I was sitting on a metal bench and hugging my knees when someone approached me.

"Here."

I looked up and found a good-looking man with a unique and odd sense in fashion who was offering me his handkerchief.

"You are beautiful. Don't cry anymore, okay?"

I was nervous at first since his face is not familiar to me and he was not wearing a school uniform, meaning that he is not a student in our school.

"Okay, I'll be going now since I really need to find my cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Yeah. One of the students here in your school is my cousin and he is not just an ordinary student."

"What do you mean?"

"Haha! Sorry, but I really need to go."

"Here is your handkerchief."

I handed him his handkerchief but instead of taking it, he held my hand which made me shocked and for some reason, my heart fluttered.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry but please, take my handkerchief. It's yours now."

"Thank you."

"See you around."

And just like that, he left me sitting on the bench. I took my phone out and checked the time.

"Hmmm, so I missed one subject."

 

NIEL'S POV

Our Biology class ended and Chanhee and L.Joe are not yet back.

"Chanhee hyung didn't attend a class? That's odd."

"Yeah. Where could he be right now?"

Then L.Joe arrived, with a sad expression on his face.

"Yah! L.Joe hyung! Do you know where is Chanhee hyung?"

He didn't replied at Ricky's question which made me angry a little and he kept walking towards his chair.

"YAH! WHERE IS CHANHEE!"

"Niel, Ricky. Sorry but please ... not now."

He told to us in a weak manner which made us worried. C.A.P and Changjo were strangely looking at him that time as he buried his face on his desk RIcky and I went towards the back and sat on the vacant chairs while the teacher for our next class has not yet arrived.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't have an idea."

"Changjo, I'm afraid."

"Don't worry, everything will be alright."

He said then he comforted Ricky through a hug.

"Hey dude, what's wrong?"

L.Joe looked up to us and sat properly with a serious expression on his face.

"Guys, I'm sorry. Especially to you, Niel and Ricky."

"Whyyyyy?"

"I cheated on Chanhee."

All of us were shocked especially Ricky who wasn't able to hold his tears and started to cry upon hearing what L.Joe did. Fortunately, Changjo was there to comfort Ricky.

"Man! Tell us what happened!"

L.Joe did what C.A.P asked. He told us everything that happened. He told us that he wasn't able to hold his lust that's why he did that and he was really sorry for that. Well, I'm just glad that L.Joe didn't lied to us. But still, there is a part of me that is really angry since I am worried where Chanhee could be this time. He also told us about what Kim Park, our classmate, did.

"Ohhh? Kim Park?"

"Yeah."

And just right after that, Kim Park entered the room.

 

C.A.P'S POV

As soon as Kim Park entered, I saw Niel who was strangely smiling that time.

"Let me talk to her, okay?"

He told us before he stood up from his chair. He walked towards Kim Park and talked to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Park-shii! How's your day?"

I was holding my laughter on Niel's strange actions. He brushed Kim Park's hair with his fingers in the middle of their conversation.

"Hmmmm. What nice hair you got."

Niel suddenly held Kim Park's hair tight which made her in a state of pain.

"Niel oppa! That's painful! It hurts me!"

"Tch! OPPA?! WHAT THE!"

Then what happened next really surprised us. Niel slammed Kim Park's face on the wall which made her nose bled. Kim Park's tears are seen, probably due to the pain she received. The class are really worried including Changjo and Ricky while me and L.Joe are enjoying the view.

"You deserve this !"

The whole class is cheering for Niel that time, especially when they heard what Kim Park did between Chunji and L.Joe. He slammed Kim Park's head with the nearest books he could get. He repeated on slamming her head until our teacher arrived and saw the pitiful Kim Park who was crying on the floor and blood was flowing from her nose.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE! AND YOU MR. AHN DANIEL! WHY ARE YOU HURTING A WOMAN! YOU NEED TO COME TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE, NOW!"

"Hmmmm? Who will come with you to the guidance office? Remember, BANG MINSOO is here."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Niel is brutal. CASE CLOSED! What could happen next to L.Joe and Chunji? Hmmmmm :/ Chapter 25 is here :D Don't forget to comment and subscribe, okaaaaaaaaaayyy? :) Thanks for reading :>