This Is War

Class President

C.A.P'S POV

Eight o'clock in the evening. I just arrived at home from Niel's place because it was his mom's birthday. I checked my phone when I jumped off the bed and I found 24 missed calls from Changjo. Woah, that's too much. That made me curious and I decided to call him back. I dialled his number and he answered the phone.

"Hello Changjo what's the matter?"

"Hyung! I just got home from a fine-dining restaurant with Ricky."

"So?"

"I saw L.Joe hyung."

"Then?"

"But."

"But what?"

"He is with a girl. His parents are also there."

"Ok, wait. Let's talk about this tomorrow at school, okay? Please! Don't tell this to Chunji!"

"But hyung-"

"PLEASE! Let L.Joe tell this to Chunji."

"Alright. I'll hang up the phone now."

After the conversation, I sighed. I can't stop thinking of that case. I navigated L.Joe's number in my cellphone and I dialled it as soon as I found it. He answered his phone.

"Hello L.Joe."

"Why?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"I think ... the time has come."

"Time of what?"

"You should tell him the truth by tomorrow."

"What are you saying?!"

"You know what I am talking about."

Silence occured over the phone call for a few seconds.

"Tell me. What happened?"

"Changjo and Ricky ... caught you ... with her."

"HOW?! DAMN IT!"

"Changjo called me. He told me that he and Ricky saw you at the restaurant awhile ago."

"What should I do dude! I'm afraid! I really love Chanhee and I don't want him to get hurt!"

"Don't worry. I told them to not mention anything regarding what they saw to Chunji. Maybe you need to tell him the truth by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Thanks."

I threw my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom. I showered to freshen up my body and when I finished, I covered my lower body by putting on the bath towel on my waist. When I opened the door, I saw Niel, sitting on the couch. I smiled at him.

"Heyyyy! I didn't expect you'd be here!"

"Hmmm ... let's just say ... I miss sleeping here?"

He chuckled. I walked towards him even though water was dripping all over my body. I lifted him up and kissed his lips. After that, I turned the lights off and I threw him on the bed.

 

L.JOE'S POV

As soon as I got up from the bed, Chanhee immediately popped on my mind. I knew that I need to tell him the truth or else, both of us will get hurt. But I am doing this for my family. They are so kind and they gave all that I wanted. At least, I can thank them by doing this. But ... what about Chanhee? He is much better than Kim Yerim. Her kiss on my lips last night really stinks. How dare she kissed my lips for my lips are only for Chanhee. We haven't kissed each other's lips yet. If only our family's business is not in a critical condition ...

An hour was spent and I finished all I need to do before I left the house for school. My butler drove me to the school with my black limo. After several minutes, we arrived at my school. I went out of the car and told him to pick me up later at two o'clock in the afternoon. I turned around and I saw Chanhee. He was standing in the front gate ... looks like he was waiting for me.

"Good morning my princess!"

I greeted him in a cheerful manner with a wide smile on my face. His head was lowered and facing the ground. He can't look at me. I tilted up his chin and a pair of red, swelling, watery eyes met mine.

"Chanhee! What's wrong!"

"I hate you! I hate you so much!"

With that, he ran away from me. My eyes rolled when I thought that Chanhee probably knew it before I tell him. I entered and walked towards my classroom and as walked on the hallway, lots of female students are showing me their phones with a picture of me and Yerim. The moment when Yerim kissed my lips last night at the restaurant was captured. I hurried to the classroom, knowing who could have done this. When I arrived, I walked straight towards Changjo and hurled a punch on his face. The whole class was filled with noise. Ricky and Niel hurried towards Changjo who fell on the ground and C.A.P held both of my arms. I turned my head and I found Chanhee, looking at me. He walked towards me with his teary eyes and he hurled a slap on my face.

"What's wrong with you! I don't know you anymore!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo Omo -__________- Chapter 35 is out :) Thanks for subscribing :D Please leave your comments, alrighttttt??? :>