Tension

Class President

C.A.P'S POV

I sat on the bar with Jiyong hyung while we are drinking a bottle of sparkling wine. Niel, Changjo, Ricky and Chunji headed out to the grocery to get something to eat for dinner. L.Joe stayed upstairs at his room.

"Hyung, tell me. Why are you here?"

"Hmmmm ... I got bored at America."

"Tch. Smells fishy."

"YAH! You talk like I am a trouble maker!"

"But you are."

"The truth is mom told me to have a vacation. She wants me to enjoy and have fun since I provided her beautiful fashion designs."

"But ... why here?"

"What kind of question is that!"

"Look! You are trying to ruin L.Joe and Chunji's relationship!"

"I just want Chunji to be happy."

"So you like him?!"

"Yeah."

"How about L.Joe? How about your cousin? He loves Chunji!"

"I can't see it."

"How can you say that?!"

"Bang Minsoo! I know EVERYTHING that happened between them especially the girl named Kim Park."

"So tell me the truth, hyung. What is your plan?"

"I will make Chunji happy as long as I am here in Seoul."

"You are going to steal him from L.Joe?"

"If that's what you call it."

"Tch. You're the worst."

I stood up from my seat and headed upstairs, completely leaving Jiyong hyung alone at the bar.

 

 

CHUNJI'S POV

We bought everything that we need from the grocery and Changjo told us to eat at the nearest coffee shop. We walked to the coffee shop while carrying the bags of groceries. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the said place. We entered the coffee shop and Ricky, Niel and I are really amazed by it's design.

"Changjo, it looks like this place is too expensive. I don't have enough money here."

"Me too. Why don't we go somewhere cheaper?"

"Aish! I am the one who asked you to eat here, right? It means it's my treat!"

"Kyaaaaaaa! You are really awesome, oppa!!!"

"O-Oppa ..."

Then we saw Changjo's reddening face. We giggled at him while Ricky was cutely smiling at him.

"Aish! Let's go and find a comfortable place to sit."

Once we chose the spot where we will sit, Changjo and Ricky ordered our foods. Niel and I stayed at our seats.

"Chunji."

"Hmmm?"

"Well, hmmm ... L.Joe's cousin."

"Ahh. Jiyong-shii?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"Do you like him?"

I was shocked by Niel's straight forward question to me. I admit it, I blushed the time he asked me that question.

"No."

"But why did you let him kiss your hand earlier?"

"Maybe that was just manners."

"Aish! I know what is his intention! He likes you!!!"

"Yah! Don't say something like that. What if you are wrong?"

"Chunji! It's really obvious in his actions that likes you!"

"Whatever."

Then Changjo and Ricky came back.

"So, what are you talking about?"

"I was asking Chunji if he likes L.Joe's cousin."

"W-WOAH?! You like him??? You like Jiyong-hyung?!"

"YAH! I don't like him!!!"

"Yeah, he doesn't like Jiyong-shii instead, Jiyong-shii likes him."

"Niel, Jiyong-shii doesn't like me!"

"Chunji hyung, Jiyong-shii likes you."

"How can you say that?"

"Do you guys want to know some informations about him?"

"Can you tell us?"

Changjo did what we asked. He told us bits of details about Jiyong-shii. His notable achievements, his childhood with L.Joe, his life in America and the way he can turn *straight* man to gay. In the middle of our conversation, our orders arrived. We continued talking about Jiyong-shii while we are sipping our drinks and munching on our breads and pastries. Almost an hour passed when we decided to go home.

 

 

RICKY'S POV

Thirty minutes were spent until we came back to the clubhouse. It was five thirty in the afternoon. Changjo parked the car first. We waited for him before we walked towards the door. Changjo was about to open the door for us but we looked at each other's faces first.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH US!"

"TCH! IT'S BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU!"

"STOP THIS NONSENSE, THE TWO OF YOU!"

Loud screams are accompanied by sounds of different things thrown at the floor. We can clearly hear the cracks of vases and sound of punches landing on their faces.

"Chanhee hyung, what should we do?"

Changjo asked to Chanhee hyung who was really afraid that time.

"I need to come inside! C.A.P might get hurt!"

"But Niel hyung! You might also get hurt! Let me enter first!"

"N-NO! I'll ... I'll go first."

"ARGH! GET OUT!"

"YOU $**@##@!!"

"@&$& YOU TWO!"

"LEAVE US! GET LOST!!!"

Voices and screams are still heard from the inside. I really got afraid because of that. I was too nervous to enter the clubhouse and it gave me the feeling to not come back anymore. Luckily, Changjo was there and pulled me to a comforting hug.

"You guys stay here, okay?"

"Why do you need to enter first!"

"It's because I am the oldest here. Let me check them first."

 

 

CHUNJI'S POV

Even though I am afraid, I need to be strong for my dongsaengs. I slowly opened the door and quietly walked. Different things are tossed inside. I arrived in front of the bar and found Byunghun and Jiyong-shii, both injured. Byunghun has blood on his lips while Jiyong-shii has a wound on his right cheek. C.A.P was also there, preventing the two from hurting each other and also having a hard time. C.A.P noticed my presence.

"Chunji!"

The time that C.A.P called me, Byunghun and Jiyong-shii looked at me.

"Chanhee ..."

Jiyong-shii took that opportunity and quickly punched Byunghun on his face, causing him to fall down on the floor. My eyes rolled from what I witnessed and I felt the warm tears slowly forming on my eyes. I hurried to Byunghun and tried to pull him up. I pulled his head to my knees as I lowered myself on the floor. He used his right hand to wipe my tears and slowly touched my face.

"Chan ... hee ..."

He muttered before he lost his consciousness.

I cried harder from what happened which made Ricky, Niel and Changjo to immediately enter the clubhouse. Niel and Ricky went towards me while Changjo and C.A.P confronted Jiyong-shii.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bad GD, Bad GD. Chapter 27 is here :D By the way, do you want me to prolong GD's appearance here at my fic or do you want me to remove him quickly so that ChunJoe will be together again? Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading :>