Perfect Day

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

After waiting for an hour, finally, Lee Byunghun and his friends arrived at the school. I was sitting at the bench behind the gate when they arrived. I approached them when they quickly hid the stuffs they brought.

"C-Chanhee?"

I stood in front of him while my head is lowered and my feet was somehow shaky.

"T-Thank you for having our house fixed. Please, accept this bento I made."

I tilted my head a little and saw his eyes rolled. He took the bento from me and for the second time, I ran away from him. When I went far from him, I walked slowly while gasping for air. I can feel that my face is getting hot and red. I checked the time on my phone and was shocked because the class is gonna start soon. Again, I ran until I reached my room. I entered inside and found Niel who was busy doing his homeworks and Ricky who greeted me when I arrived. Also, I saw Byunghun and his friends are already there.

"Chunji hyung!!!!"

I smiled at him and sat beside him.

"Hmm? Hyung! What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sick?"

"I'm not! Why do you ask?"

"Because your face is red."

"Eh?"

"Hyung! Come closer!"

He gestured his hands and whispered something.

"Hyung, are you blushing?"

I hit his head with my hand.

"Aish! Why should I blush!"

Behind him, I saw Jonghyun who was glaring like me like he's gonna kill me with his eyes.

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!"

Then he stood up and went back to his seat at the back and wiped his non-existent tears.

"What's wrong with him?"

Ricky replied by gesturing that he doesn't know. Finally, he stopped bombarding me with his questions and I felt better that time. Feels like the hotness on my face are already gone. Then, our teacher arrived. In the middle of her discussion, I can't really pay attention for what's happening to me these days.

"First, he confessed. Earlier, I saw him and gave him a bento I made. Omo!"

My thoughts are something like that. I smiled out of nowhere like a teenage girl but unfortunately, our teacher caught me.

"Lee Chanhee! What's wrong with you?! If you're just going to fool around here inside, then get out!"

"But-"

"OUT! NOW!"

The whole class looked at me and I shyly stood up while facing the floor. I opened the door and went out of the room as she said.

"Aish! This is all your fault Byunghun! Why are you bugging my mind!!!!"

I exclaimed on my mind. I sat for a few minutes on the floor, waiting for the class to finish then Byunghun came out. He walked towards me and sat beside me on the floor.

"Don't worry. You won't be lonely! I'll spend my time here with you."

He said to me and smiled.

"Tch! Go back inside!"

"I don't want."

"I AM THE CLASS PRESIDENT SO YOU BETTER FOLLOW ME!"

"I don't want."

He held my hand and stared at my eyes.

"Don't you want me to stay here?"

"OF COURSE NOT!"

Then he stood up and went back inside.

"E-eh? Did I pissed him off?"

I told myself and suddenly, I became worried. After a few minutes of waiting, the bell finally rang and our teacher went out of the room. It's our breaktime. I went back inside and walked straight back to my seat beside Ricky.

"Omo! Chunji hyung! What are you doing earlier? Why did teacher scold you?"

"Aish! Just forget it!"

"Let's eat, Chunji!"

"Let's eat at the cafeteria, hyung!!!"

"I'm sorry. I'll just stay here since I made a bento this morning."

"Aigoo! Eat that later! It's my treat today!"

"Eh? Something good happened hyung?"

"Well, let's just say ... I'm doing this because I have a date later!!!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! With whooooo???"

"No more questions! Let's go!"

"Yeah!"

We smiled and laughed while walking towards the cafeteria. When we ordered our meal, we went to our favorite spot and sat there. Suddenly, Byunghun popped again on my mind. I didn't know that the two are staring at me the whole time when I became quiet.

"Hyung! You are getting red again!"

"Eh?"

"Aigoo! Our Chanhee is in love!"

"I am NOT in love!"

"Hoho? Stage 1: Denial."

"YAH! STOP TEASING ME!"

"Hyung, just tell us what is it! It's unusual for you to become red like this!"

"Well, the truth is ... B-Byung- AISH! I'LL TELL YOU NEXT TIME!"

"B-Byung? Do you mean Byunghun? Hyung!!!"

Niel's eyes rolled.

"Woah! You like Byunghun?"

"I'M NOT!!!!"

"Hyung! Your face is getting red again!!!"

Luckily, the bell rang and saved my life.

"Okay, time to go back to our class!!"

"Aishhh!!!"

We quickly finished our meal and left the cafeteria. We walked back to our class and sat on our seats. Few minutes passed and our teacher came in. Again, while she is discussing, my mind is full of *Byunghun*. Byunghun here, Byunghun there. This time, the teacher didn't caught me spacing out inside her class. An hour passed and our class is over.

"I need to go now. I told you earlier that I have a date, right?"

"Kyaaaaaa!! Fighting Niel hyung!!!"

"Take care!"

Niel left us and ran out of the room.

"Hyung I also-"

"I know I know! Go now!!! Your *knight-in-shining-armor* is probably waiting!"

We smiled at each other and he left. I walked out of the room and decided to go to the library and finish my homework. I was on my way when Byunghun approached me.

"Let's go to the rooftop!"

"E-Eh? Why?"

"Please?"

Then he held my hand and I didn't know why but my body followed his command. We ran all the way to the rooftop.

"Aish! Why are you in a hurry!"

"You'll see."

He faced me and smiled while throwing those words from his mouth. After a few more runnings we made, we arrived at the rooftop. He opened the door for me and for the second time, I saw table and chairs arranged there.

"What's this?"

"Yesterday, the rain ruined my day. Come, let's sit."

He held my hand again while we are walking towards the table. My eyes rolled upon seeing my favorite strawberries. He pulled the chair for me and made me sit.

"Byunghun! Wow! Strawberries!!!!"

"You like it?"

"Of course! It's my favorite!"

"I know."

I was really surprised that everything on the table were foods with strawberries on them ranging from pies to ice cream.

"Can I eat them?"

"Of course! I bought them for you."

I started to eat when I noticed that Byunghun is just staring at me.

"You don't want to eat?"

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot."

He took his bag and grabbed the bento I gave him.

"I'll eat this now."

I suddenly became shy, knowing that I will see the bento I made for him. He opened the bento and he was really amazed from what he saw.

"Woah! You did this?"

"Y-Yeah."

"You're so great!!!"

We continued eating while silence is surrounding us. Then he broke it.

"You know what? This is the first time that someone made a bento for me."

"Why is that?"

"Hmmm ... I don't know. But I'm glad that you are the first one to made a bento for me."

I blushed upon hearing those sweet words from him.

"I wish you will make bento for me frequently because your work is really delicious!"

"Aish! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

"Hahaha."

Silence occured again after that.

"Byunghun, about yesterday when I ran away-"

"It's alright. I understand. You don't like me, right?"

"I-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Then you like me? Haha."

"AIGOO! STOP TEASING ME!"

"You are really cute."

My mouth stopped bickering when I heard his compliment to me. He placed his hand over my hand on the table.

"I have something for you."

"What is it? Strawberries? Kyaaaa!!"

"No it's not."

He took out something under the table. A pink tablet.

"I bought this for you."

"Eh? Why?"

"Nothing. I just want to."

"I can't take this one Byunghun."

"Hmmm? Don't you like the color?"

"YAH! I don't want it because I can't take this one from you."

"Why?"

"It's too e-expensive."

"Aish! I'm giving it to you. It's free!"

"But still, I don't want it. I prefer strawberries over that!"

"So you're not going to take it?"

"Yeah. I'll just continue eating instead of getting that."

We continued eating when I remembered that I didn't ate my bento earlier.

"Byunghun! I almost forgot. I still have a bento here."

"Woah!! Let me eat it!"

"That's unfair you know!!"

"Alright! Then we'll eat it!"

I took the bento from my bag and opened it. He was shocked again when he saw it.

"Woah! You are really something!"

"Hihi. You are really amused!!"

"It's really cute."

He smiled upon seeing it. After almost an hour, we finished every single one of the foods. We rested on our chairs for a while. It's 2pm when I told him that I need to go.

"Byunghun. I need to go."

"Already?"

"Sorry but I need to finish my assignments."

"Okay. Let's go."

We walked down the stairs and Byunghun walked me to the bus stop.

"Chanhee ... I want to continue this kind of thing."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll get straight to the point this time. Please ... date with me!"

My heart skipped upon hearing those words from him.

"Please! I promise to make you happy everyday!"

I tried to looked away but he cupped my face close to him.

"Yeah. I'll date with you."

Feels like that my heart and brain coordinated that time when they made my mouth throw those words and smiled. Byunghun quickly hugged me tight.

"T-Too tight!!"

He pulled out.

"Chanhee, I'm really happy."

"M-me too."

We smiled at each other until a bus arrived.

"Okay, here comes the bus. Bye Byunghun!!"

"Take care! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Ne!"

"I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too!"

I entered the bus and waved on him through the window. I smiled like a crazy teenage girl when I sat inside. People are looking at me while doing those things. After 30 minutes, I arrived at my destination and went out of the bus. I spent a few steps and reached our house. I hurried to my room and put down my bag. I jumped and jumped and jumped on my bed while squealing Byunghun's name.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! MY CHUNJOE FEELS :D Kyaaaaaaaaaa ~ Long chapter :> Sorry if crappy :/ Chapter 19 is out :) Please comment and subscribe :D Thank you ♥