At His Place

Class President

NIEL'S POV

When we arrived in front of their mansion's gate, he told the driver that we'll just walk to the door. C.A.P went out of the car first and opened the car's door for me.

"Just park it."

He told his driver. As we entered the mansion's vicinity, I knew why C.A.P did that. He wants me to witness the beauty of their garden displaying different plants, trees, flowers which are also accompanied by a big and graceful water fountain. Wooden benches are also found. Few minutes of walking passed and we arrived in front of the mansion's door. A tall man wearing suit opened the door for us. As the door opened, I saw maids in-line from the both sides, greeting us a good afternoon.

"Good afternoon, young master."

The maid in front said to C.A.P while the other maids are bowing their heads.

"Do you need anything?"

She followed.

"Niel, are you hungry?"

He asked me.

"Eh? N-No, I'm not! Hehe."

I answered.

"Okay, then I don't need anything."

He told the maid.

"But how about you? Have you eaten already?"

"I'm not yet hungry. Let's proceed to my room."

We left the maids there and climbed up the stairs. We spent few steps until we entered C.A.P's room. I was amazed by the big glass of window which greeted my sight upon entering. His big bed and widescreen television that was hanged up at the wall which is also the same in size like the one at the cinema also amazed me.

"Let's sit."

He told me and we sat on the couch inside.

"So ... uhm ... what am I going to do here? Will I also do the same like what your maid did earlier?"

"Of course not!"

"Eh? But the deal is-"

"I'm just kidding that time."

"YAH! THEN WHY DID YOU BROUGHT ME HERE?!!!!"

He stood up from the couch and went towards the big window inside. He looked outside and threw words at me.

"Well, I'm sorry for lying at you but it's just ... I don't want to be alone in this big mansion. In our family, I am the only one living here and all the people here are workers. My mom and dad are living at Japan for business purposes. I don't have any siblings."

"So what do want to happen? HUH? YOU WANT ME TO STAY WITH YOU HERE FOR A WEEK? WOW!!!"

"It's okay if you don't want to. I won't mind. I'll go take a bath. If you don't really want to stay with me, just leave before I came out from the bathroom. But if you are still here when I finished, it means you will stay. Ask the driver to take you home. But still, thanks for spending your time with me."

His face was not like before. Sadness occupied it. He entered the bathroom and left me sitting on the couch, giving me time to think.

"How can I just left him upon hearing his current situation? Even though he's a jerk, he is also pitiful. Omo, but mom will definitely look for me later!! Niel, what to do!!!!!!"

Lots of thoughts came in my mind. My brain and heart are competing for my decision.

 

C.A.P'S POV

I entered the bathroom to freshen up myself when I finished talking with Niel. I took off my clothes and the shower. I let the cold water flow through my body, giving me a relaxing feeling.

"I wish he would stay. I wish."

I told myself completely forgetting about the *plan* I made with Byunghun and Changjo.

"I don't care about it anymore. All that matters to me now is Niel."

Several minutes passed and I felt contented from the shower I had. I put on the bath towel and covered my lower part making me half .

"Probably he already left now."

I told myself before I opened the door.

"See? He already left."

I told myself again when I opened the door and found no one inside.

"You pabo! What took you so long? Go, wear this clothes!"

I smiled at what I witnessed. Niel stayed at my room and grabbed clothes from my wardrobe. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"You don't know how happy I am right now."

"It's just ... I can't l-leave you ... after all- YAH! GO BACK TO THE BATHROOM AND WEAR THESE CLOTHES!!!!"

"Okay. Hahaha."

He scolded me and made my way back to the bathroom, wearing the clothes he got for me.

"I promise Niel, you won't regret staying here at with me!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another NAP moment :D Anyone out there who can't wait for ChunJoe? Kekekeke :> Chapter 12 is out :D Please comment and subscribe ♥ Thanks for reading :>