Fate

Class President

C.A.P'S POV

"E-EH? What are you saying?"

I was really surprised from what Niel asked.

"Woah! Does he already know? But what should I-"

"I said, do you like me?"

His bold words abrupted my thoughts.

"EH? Haha! Of course I like you but only as a friend."

He turned around from me upon hearing my answer from his question. He took his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped something on his face.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing. I'll go back to my room and wear the clothes I have before I leave."

"You're leaving already?"

He didn't answered my question instead, he ran all the way back to his room. I know what I did wrong: I lied.

"But what if he will avoid me if I told him the truth?"

Few minutes passed when I decided to go and knock his room.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I opened the door and found him ready to leave.

"Niel .. ah ... why so suddenly?"

"I have other things to do."

He coldly said.

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No. I'll ride the bus."

He walked away from me and left the room. I followed him upon leaving the entire mansion. We arrived at the gate.

"I was wondering why-"

"YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT?"

He shouted at me as he turned around and faced me while his tears are relentless from flowing on his face.

"Niel."

I grabbed his hand but he shoved it away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME, AGAIN!"

He said while his eyes are full of pain, hatred, anger, and sadness. His reddening eyes are pitiful. I thought of hugging him that time will cool off the things a little but decided not to because probably, he really needs distance and time. A bus finally came and he quickly entered. As the bus moved on it's way again, I found myself on the ground, facing the palm of my hands and regretting the lie I made.

 

NIEL'S POV

My tears are endlessly falling from my eyes until I reached my destination, our house. I hurried to my room and jumped on the bed, burrying my face on the pillow while thinking about C.A.P and his answer to my question.

"I hate you! I SHOULD HATE YOU!!! I hated you from the start but suddenly, I don't know! You played with my heart! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

I cried and cried with hate and sadness in my heart. My eyes got tired and I let myself fell asleep, wishing that I can forget everything about C.A.P.

 

L.JOE'S POV

It was 6pm when I arrived at the clubhouse which was owned by C.A.P, Changjo and me. I entered and found C.A.P sitting at the bar and his head was moving like crazy.

"Ayo dude! Are you drunk?"

He turned around and looked at me.

"Hey L.Joe! Come here for a second."

I walked towards him and sat on the chair.

"Man, I'm really sorry but I decided to abandon the plan we made. I failed!!"

He said at me.

"Why?"

"Niel ... Niel ... I like him, dude."

I was shocked from the answer he told me. I wasn't expecting that this cold-looking man will fall to a loud-mouthed boy.

"Dude ... I agree with you. We should stop the plan."

He was shocked and stared at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"Woah? Stop the plan? Don't tell me-"

"Yeah. I also fell with Chanhee. I don't know why. I also failed."

We looked at each other's face for a while and after that, we laughed at ourselves.

"Aish. How come that campus heartthrobs like us fell with them!"

"Yeah! Hahahaha!"

We laughed and laughed.

"But it doesn't matter right? As long as we love them."

"Here."

He offered me a glass of wine.

"So how are you and Niel?"

"Well, we had a fight this morning. For the past few days, we are in good terms and I really miss those times."

"A fight?"

"Not really a fight. A misunderstanding, maybe? I don't know."

"Aigoo."

"How about you and Chanhee?"

"DAMN YOU C.A.P!!! JUST CALL HIM *CHUNJI*!!!"

"Okay, okay. How about you and Chunji?"

"I ... I ... I demolished his house."

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?!"

C.A.P laughed at me like there's no tomorrow.

"YAH! But he slapped me when I was being friendly to him and I'm not yet in love with him that time!"

"Aigoo. But still ... you demolished? HAHAHAHA!"

"Just stop! Aish. You're not helping at all!"

"Sorry man. Haha. Well, what will you do now?"

"I don't know."

"Seek Changjo's help. He's good at things and situations like this."

 

CHANGJO'S POV

Ricky and I are from the cinema.

"Where do you want to go next?"

"Uhm ... I was wondering ... where do you usually hangout?"

"Oh? You are interested?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah! Please take me there!!"

We left and went inside my car. He sat in front, beside the driver's seat. After several minutes of driving, we arrived at our destination. His eyes rolled from what he saw: a huge and elegant clubhouse was in front of him.

"Woah!! Why are we here at your home?"

"That's not my home. It's our clubhouse."

"Our?"

"Yeah. It's owned by me, L.Joe hyung and C.A.P hyung. Shall we enter?"

"But what if they are inside?"

"Don't worry. Probably, they are not here since I didn't received any text messages that they will be here."

"O-okay."

We were on our way to the clubhouse when we heard noises coming from the inside.

"Woah!"

"Ricky, they are here."

"I'll go now!"

He was about to walk away when I held his hand.

"Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll take responsibility."

I felt nervous that time since L.Joe hyung and C.A.P hyung are inside and seems like having fun. We sneaked inside after I slowly opened the door then C.A.P hyung turned around and saw us.

"WOAH?! CHANGJO! Wait, you have someone with you?"

He asked. Ricky was looking at the floor, hiding his face from my hyungs.

"Ricky? Ricky? Is that you?"

"N-ne."

Ricky slightly tilted his head.

"Hyung, is it okay for me to let Ricky hangout here with us for tonight?"

"Yeah! There's no problem with that, right dude?"

"It's really okay!"

"See? There's no problem."

I turned to Ricky and whispered on him. C.A.P hyung and L.Joe hyung stood up and walked towards us with a crazy smile on their face.

"W-what's wrong?"

Ricky nervously asked. L.Joe ruffled Ricky's hair and C.A.P pinched Ricky's cheeks.

"Kyeopta!!"

"How can you be so cute!!! Changjo is really lucky!!"

"YAH! YOU CAN"T DO THAT TO HIM!"

I was really angry from what they did to Ricky which made me shout out of nowhere.

"Look who's jealous!"

C.A.P hyung teased.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!!!"

"It's okay Changjo. I'm used to this kind of situations. Haha."

He laughed. The two went back to their seats and continued what they are doing.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Anything will do!"

We went to the kitchen. He sat on the dining area and I went to the fridge. Luckily, there's a cake and lemonade inside. Ricky's eyes rolled again from the vanilla cake I got. I grabbed desert plates for us and sliced the cake for Ricky. He ate it with happiness on his face. There are also times when I need to wipe the frosting left on his mouth area. We talked a lot while C.A.P hyung and L.Joe hyung are drinking on the bar. We talked about C.A.P hyung, L.Joe hyung, our studies, hobbies and many more. It was 9pm when he wanted to go home.

"Changjo, I need to go."

"Okay."

We stood up and Ricky stopped walking when we passed L.Joe hyung and C.A,P hyung.

"Byunghun hyung, Minsoo hyung, I will go now. Thank you!!!"

He bid his farewell and smiled.

"Take care, Ricky!"

"Beware of Changjo. He is wild deep inside!"

"C.A.P HYUNG!!!"

"Haha. Go now. You better drive him home Changjo."

We left them who are still busy drinking. We entered the car and I started it immediately. When we reached the bus stop, Ricky said that he's okay now.

"I can go now Changjo."

"Don't you want me to drive you home?"

"Aish! If I let you know where my home is, I bet you will always be hanging out at our house!"

"Hahaha. Well ... hahaha!"

I went out of the car immediately and opened the car for him.

"Look, there's a bus already."

"Yeah. Bye! Take care!"

Again, he kissed me on my right cheek.

"A-a k-kiss?"

"Hmmm?"

"N-NOTHING!!! G-GO! Take care!!!"

He entered the bus and through the glass window, he waved his hand to me.

"Damn! For the 2nd time! A KISS from your innocent crush! 2 points!"

I squealed deep inside. Then I remembered that I should go back and give my hyungs a lesson for teasing me earlier.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO OMO !! Another CHANGRICK moment :D What have you done C.A.P -__- Chapter 14 is out :D Please subscribe and comment my lovely readers :D