Best Couple Ever!

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

Six hours passed and school was over. Changjo and Ricky asked to hang out before all of us - Byunghun, Me, C.A.P, Niel, Changjo, Ricky - go home. Of course, Ricky agreed. C.A.P said a big no because he and Niel are going to have a date. That was his reason. Niel was just standing beside him. His face was red like a tomato which made me wonder why. I asked him what's the matter but he told me that I shouldn't worry. Byunghun asked me if I want to join Changjo and Ricky.

"If you aren't going to come, I won't go with them."

He followed his question with those words.

"Alright. Just promise me that you will study later at home, okay? We have exams tomorrow."

He put on a wide smile on his face and replied a cheerful yes. Sometimes Byunghun is sooooooooo childish! Niel and C.A.P left. Ricky wanted to eat sweets before we go somewhere else that afternoon so we made our way to the coffee shop near the school first. When we arrived at the coffee shop, the memory of Byunghun's second confession - or should I say ... proposal? - to me popped out on my head. I smiled and Byunghun caught me.

"You want me to do it again?"

He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yah! I was really embarassed yesterday."

I replied as I gave his right arm soft and playful punches. When we found the spot where we want to sit, Changjo and Ricky left us to order at the counter. We sat beside each other. Few minutes passed when Changjo and Ricky returned and found us studying. Well, I was teaching Byunghun one of the lessons in our Biology class since he didn't paid attention in our class that morning.

"And then, cell division is the process- YAAAH!"

I stopped what I am doing when I caught Byunghun's eyes, focusing on my face. I softly slapped the book on his face. He groaned in ... pain? Aishhh. But that wasn't painful.

"How are you going to learn this topic if you are looking at my face!"

"But you are so cute and adorable! I can't simply ignore that face of yours."

My face blushed from the compliments I heard from Byunghun while Changjo and Ricky, who was sitting in front of us are giggling at me. Five minutes passed and a waiter arrived. He placed the drinks and sweet treats over the table and before he left, he asked something.

"Uhmm ... can I ask something?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"The cute guy."

"Oh? Me??????"

"Not you. The cuter one."

"Cuter ... than ... me??? Changjoooooo!!!! Am I not cute??? I thought I am adorable."

"Aigoo. Don't listen to him. Come closer to me and let me hug youuuu."

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ~~"

"What is it?"

"Well, are you ... how can I say this ... you're the one who was here yesterday right? Oh! He is your boyfriend right? The one who asked you to be his princess yesterday!"

"Princess? What's going on Chunji hyung?"

"Hey L.Joe hyung! What is this man talking about?"

I became really embarassed and with the nervousness I felt, I spilled the frappe on the floor and told the waiter lots of apology. L.Joe told Changjo and Ricky the whole scenario and that made my heart flutter. L.Joe talked with the waiter and when the waiter confirmed that I am the one who was here yesterday, he left. Almost half of an hour passed when we were about to leave but a woman in mid 30's stopped us and called me.

"Hey. This is for you."

She said when she handed me a box of cake.

"Oh I'm sorry but I didn't order this."

"Aigoo! This is a gift for the two of you! A dedication cake! It's free!"

"But ... why are you giving this to us for free?"

"Did you forget what your boyfriend did yesterday after you gave him your *yes*?????"

"Oh!!!! Right!!! He gave free frappe to everyone yesterday as a way of his celebration!"

"Yes! And that gave me lots of income!!!! So take this as a token of my appreciation. By the way, I am the owner of this coffee shop."

"Thank you so much! We will come back here again!!!"

I said and we bowed at each other. After that, Changjo, Ricky, Byunghun and me left the place. Ricky wanted to open the box immediately but luckily, Changjo and Byunghun were there to stop him from doing so. Byunghun was a little angry and I told him to calm down. As we were on our way to Byunghun's car, a familiar guy was standing near Byunghun's car and looks like he was waiting for us ... no ... probably ... waiting for me.

"What are you doing here!"

"Calm down, calm down. I'm just here to say goodbye to you my cousin ... and especially, to Chunji."

He said with a smirk planted on his face. I hid behind Byunghun and he held my hand.

"Chunji, I'll be going back to America. Mom called and she needs my help."

"Okay, go now. Leave!"

"I am going to leave, Chunji. But one day, I will be back and I promise that I am going to take you from L.Joe. If L.Joe will hurt you or did anything wrong, email me. I will go back here for you immediately! I promise! So ... goodbye Chunji. Hey L.Joe!"

"What!"

"Try to make him cry again and I'll make sure that he will be mine!"

"Tch. Can you just go and leave us? We are busy!"

"Farewell, Chunji."

With that, he left and entered his car. When he drived away from us, we entered Byunghun's car. I sat in front beside the driver's seat and Changjo and Ricky were at the back. Ricky's voice was dominant inside the car that afternoon and Changjo kept on telling him to lower his voice. Byunghun's face was really serious and he was so quiet. When we arrived at the clubhouse, Changjo, Ricky and I went out of the car because Byunghun needs to park it. Changjo and Ricky went inside first with the cake I received earlier. I decided to wait for Byunghun since his attitude was bothering me. Few minutes went by and Byunghun returned.

"I thought you are already inside."

"Byunghun ... what's wrong? Your face is really serious when we are on our way here."

He came closer to me and held my hands tight.

"Jiyong hyung ... what if ... he is going to take you away from me in the future?!"

"Hey ... of course you are not going to let that happen right? You are going to protect me, right?"

"I'm sorry Chanhee. I forgot the real me. I am wild, right? I should not be thinking things like this! What's mine is mine! No one's going to take you away frome me!"

I smiled at him. He smiled back. He kissed me on my cheek before we entered inside with our hands holding on each other. We met Ricky and Changjo inside. We opened the box of cake and I smiled as I saw what was written on top of it.

"BEST COUPLE EVER!!! FIGHTING!!!! ♥♥♥ =D"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32 is out :) Bye Jiyonggggggg ~ Don't worry! He will be back! LOL XD Please comment and subscribe :) Thanks for reading :> Saranghaeyyyyyooooooooooo ♪ ♥ ♥