Hello Busan

Class President

RICKY'S POV

We were stuck in the middle of the road due to the heavy traffic. Almost half an hour passed since we left the school. We're still in the same road for almost ten minutes. Horns from every vehicles nearby are heard.

"Omo ... what to do now?"

Then Changjo looked at me with a worried expression.

"We need to hurry. I'm excited to ride the KTX again."

"Eh? KTX? I thought we are ..."

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing. Haha."

Silence occur upon us after that. Several minutes passed again when my patience reached it's limit.

"AISH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! I WON'T GO TO BUSAN ANYMORE!"

Changjo quietly laughed at me.

"YAH!"

He took a handkerchief from his pocket which made me wondered.

"Come closer."

"Hmmm?"

I did what he said.

"Do you trust me?"

"Eh?"

"Do you trust Changjo oppa?"

"O-OPPA?!"

"Yeah. I am your oppa. Call me oppa, okay?"

A smile plastered on his face. He blindfolded me with his handkerchief while my cheeks are blushing from what he said.

"What's this?! Changjo! I'm afraid!"

"Don't worry. I'm here."

"But I am-"

My mouth stopped when I felt his lips kissed my forehead.

"Be calm. Let me handle this."

After five minutes, I felt that the car moved again and turned the direction somewhere. I'm really afraid that time especially I didn't get the chance to see the roads and ways we are taking. While he was driving, I kept on asking him on where are we. He answered my questions by holding my hand and telling me to trust him because it will be fun.

"We're here."

He said after almost an hour of driving. He opened the door first and helped me to step out of the car. I can feel the heat of the sun touching my skin once I got out. Finally, he removed the blindfold. My eyes were amazed when I saw that we are in a runway and there is a plane in front of me.

"Woah! Changjo!!!"

"I told you earlier you should call me oppa."

"Does it mean we are going to ride this plane to Busan?"

"Yeah. It's one of our private planes. I asked one of dad's assistants to prepare it."

My body moved on it's own and hugged the muscled guy who was standing beside me. I quickly pulled out when I noticed Changjo's eyes are looking at mine.

"Oh ... s-sorry. It's just I'm really happy."

"It's okay."

He said and smiled afterwards.

"Let's go?"

"But wait. How about our things?"

"Don't worry. Our bags are already inside."

Then three properly-groomed guys wearing black suit went to us.

"Young master, everything is alright. Take care and enjoy your trip."

The guy in the middle said while they are bowing their heads.

"Thanks!"

We entered the plane and Changjo asked me where do I want to sit. I told him that I want to sit somewhere around the back. He agreed to my request and we sat there. He asked me to sit near the window so that I could see the clouds. Then the pilot told us through the speakers to be ready because the plane will takeoff in five minutes. We took lots of selcas while we are inside. We ate the special meal that was requested by Changjo.

"I'm sleepy."

"Okay. You can rest! I'll just put on my earphones to listen to my favorite songs."

Then he rested his head on my shoulder which made my heartbeat went faster.

"Is it okay if I'll rest like this?"

He said in a y low voice.

"A-alright! It's o-okay."

Then he completely fell asleep. Few minutes passed when I felt that I should also rest.

 

CHANGJO'S POV

My slumber was disturbed by pilot announced through the speakers that we are already on our destination, Busan. I brushed my eyes then I looked out through the window. Then I felt a tight grip on my hand. I looked at it and was shocked that Ricky's hand was holding mine while his head is resting on my shoulder. And because I love what was happening that time, I didn't wake him up immediately. I let some minutes to pass before I woke him.

"Ricky, we're here."

I said when I decided to wake him up. He just hummed at me as a reply to my words.

"Ricky."

Then I brushed his hair with my fingers. I glanced my palm at his adorable face which waked him up.

"We're here."

I said while he brushed his eyes with his right hand. His left hand was still holding my right hand.

"Changjo ... my hand."

"Oh? Hahaha."

I released the hold and he smiled at me. We went out of the plane and the car I asked earlier to my staff was already there. Our bags are already inside the car. I opened the car for him.

"So, will you please teach me the directions?"

"Of course!"

While I am driving, he kept on telling me the directions on how to reach his aunt's place. He told me to turn this way then turn that way then turn this way and turn that way. Seriously, that's tiring but what can I do? It's Ricky. My sweet little Ricky. An hour passed when we reached his aunt's place. I saw two guys standing on the gate. As soon as I opened the car's door for Ricky, the two guys hurried to him and hugged him so tight. I glared at the two who sandwiched Ricky by their arms.

"What the hell."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the 22nd Chapter!!! Sorry if I can't update immediately :( I'm so busy :( Sorry :/ Please comment and subscribe :D Changrick moment again ♥ :D