Pairs

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

The next day at school, Niel and I met at the school gate in the morning. We made our way to our classroom and found inside Ricky, who was innocently writing notes on his notebook while Changjo was sitting beside him, bothering him.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Niel shouted at him which got our classmates' attention. Before Changjo hurried back to his seat, he whispered something at Ricky.

"Yah, Ricky! What happened?! Are you okay?"

Niel asked. Ricky replied by nodding at Niel, while his face is looking at his notebook.

"Hmmm? What are you doing, Ricky?"

I asked when Niel and I sat beside him. I found different doodles on the back of his notebook with *Changjo*.

"YAH!!! What are these?! Do you really like him to murder your notebook like this?!"

"Yah!!! Hyung!! But my notebook also like him so it's okay for him to write Changjo's name on it, right Mr. Notebook????"

He cutely replied.

"Aigoo! Here goes the kiddo-Ricky again!!!"

"YAHHHH!!!!"

Our teacher arrived and she started the lesson immediately. Time sure flies quickly and our class ended.

"Uhmm .. I need to go now. I have something to do."

"Eh?"

"Uhmm .. Me too hyung. I need to go."

"EHHHH? Fine! Aigoo."

The two left me alone so I decided to go home. When I arrived at the school gate, I saw blonde walking towards me.

"Hi Chanhee!!!"

He cheerfully greeted me.

"What's wrong with him?!"

I told myself. I ignored him and continued walking. He grabbed my hand and made me stopped from walking. I turned around and for some unknown reason, my hand slapped his face.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed in pain.

 

NIEL'S POV

"I'm glad you came!!"

Squinty shouted at me when I arrived at our meeting place. When I came towards him, he escorted me to his car. He opened the door for me and we sat at the back.

"Let's go."

He said to his driver. He immediately interlaced his right hand to my left which made me surprised. I was about to remove my hand from his tight grip but he just tightened his hold even more.

"I missed you."

He whispered.

"SO WHAT?"

Then I grabbed his hair and waved it back and forth.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME LAST NIGHT!!!"

I screamed inside.

"Arggh! It hurts Niel!"

He said in pain.

"YOU DESERVE IT! IF YOU EVER HARASS ME AGAIN, I SWEAR, I'LL KILL YOU."

He giggled at my anger which made me annoyed a little. Few minutes passed and our hands are still like that.

"By the way, where are we going?"

"To our mansion."

He replied.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT?!"

"Huh?"

"AS IF HAVING A MANSION IS NORMAL FOR ANYONE!!"

"But I'm not just *anyone*. I am the son of the Bang Family."

"Yeah. I forgot."

I said on my mind and I shut my mouth afterwards. Several minutes passed and finally, we arrived at his mansion.

 

RICKY'S POV

"What do you want?"

I asked Changjo who is sitiing across to me. Earlier, before our class started, he kept on bugging me when I am writing my notes. He kept on asking me to go out with him later which is now. I cannot answer him earlier but I don't know why I still made my way here at the coffee shop.

"One bubblegum frappe and one milk tea."

He said on the waiter who is waiting for our order.

"How come he knows that strawberry frappe is my favorite!!!"

I told myself. The waiter left us and Changjo turned his face to me.

"Ricky, I would like to apologize to you."

I was surprised by his words. His face is also honest, I can tell.

"Eh? For what?"

"I mean the girl before. The one who was slapped by L.Joe hyung with cake."

"Ohhh. Okay."

"Is that all you gonna say?"

"What? Do you want me to scold you or say anything about that?"

"Of course not!"

"See?"

Then our orders came. Sipping our drinks caused silence and awkwardness on the two of us. I quickly finished my strawberry frappe so I can go immediately. When I was about to stand up,

"You need to go?"

"Uh ... yeah! I need to go since I also have to meet someone."

"SOMEONE???"

He asked in a hostile manner. I don't know why he suddenly became like that.

"Go! Go with that *someone* and leave me!"

He said as he turned away his head away from me and looked at another direction.

"What's wrong with him?"

I innocently asked my mind. He also became sad.

"Fine, fine! I'll stay here and text that someone that I can't meet him."

He then smiled at me.

"Waiter, waiter!!! I'LL ORDER EVERYTHING YOU HAVE HERE!!!"

He suddenly screamed with happiness all over his face.

"YAH! That's too much!!!"

I shouted at him.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can't wait for what's gonna happen next :D Chapter 9 is here :D Thank you for your comments guys :D Thank you my lovely subbies ♥