A y Morning

Class President

NIEL'S POV

The clock on the nightstand alarmed and the loud noise it made awakened me from my deep slumber. I turned off the alarm before I got up from the bed. I opened the windows and smiled when I felt the warm rays of the sun touched my skin.

"What a great day."

I told myself before a yawn escaped from my mouth. I walked straight to the bathroom and when I opened the door, what I found inside caused my eyes to roll. A tall, muscular and handsome man with a smirk on his face was already staring at me.

"Good morning."

He greeted in a y and deep voice while the bath towel was around his waist, covering his lower body. My mouth was wide-open that morning when I saw his torso with water dripping all over his body. erted thoughts appeared on my mind even though I don't want to.

"Hoho? Did my body leave you ... speechless?"

And with the teasing he said, I came back to reality and the sinful thoughts on my mind were washed away. My face before with a wide-open mouth became fierce which made him laugh at me.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-"

My words were interrupted when he covered my mouth. He quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the bathroom. He locked the door then he pushed me towards the wall. I felt a little pain on my back.

"A y beast!"

I exclaimed at my mind. He slowly walked towards my direction and when he reached me, he placed his arms on the wall, cornering me at my position. He leaned closer to me which sent shivers down to my spine.

"Daniel."

"Hmmm?"

I replied at him while my eyes are looking at a different direction.

"Damn! I really missed you!"

He tightly held my shoulders with both of his hands while his mouth my skin on my neck area. I screamed in pain which stopped him from going further. He loosened his grip on my shoulders and stood straight in front of me.

"Scream like that again and I'll take your ity."

He said in a serious expression. We looked at each other's eyes for a while. Few seconds passed, he went back to normal. He smiled at me while he scratched the back of his neck.

"Mianhae. I think I went overboard."

"What do you mean?"

He laughed while he pointed his finger at my neck area.

"Look at that."

I made my way to the mirror and my eyes rolled when I saw the red-violet hickey planted on my skin.

"My gosh! The very first hickey I received in my entire life!"

I don't know if I should be sad with that or be happy since the one who did it was Minsoo. I turned around and found MInsoo smiling at me.

"Minsoo ..."

"Don't worry. It's okay."

He walked closer to me then pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds.

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS OKAY! WE HAVE CLASSES LATER AND PEOPLE MIGHT SEE THIS!"

I lost my temper and hit his muscular arm a lot which seemed nothing to him. Again, he only laughed at me.

"GET OUT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!!!"

I said as I pushed him out of the bathroom.

"Araso, araso. I'll wait for you downstairs. Take your time, sweetie."

He smirked and winked at me before he left.

"Aigoo! Omo ... what I should I do with this hickey!!!"

I said when I looked again at myself through the mirror before I took off my clothes and drenched myself under the shower.

 

C.A.P'S POV

"What could be taking him so long?"

I told myself. I was sitting inside my car while waiting for Niel for almost an hour. His mom came out of the house while carrying a brown paper bag. I went out of the car and approached her.

"Take this Minsoo since you two don't want to eat breakfast."

"What is this umma?"

"I prepared sandwiches for the both of you. Aish! Eat these, okay?"

"Nae! Kamsahamnida."

I bowed and smiled at her before she went back inside their house. Just after that, Niel came out of the house.

"Let's go Minsoo!"

"Alright."

I opened the door for him and made him sit beside the driver's seat. I entered the car as well. I started driving and made our way to the main road. When we got stucked in the middle of a heavy traffic, I suddenly remembered the sandwiches his mom prepared.

"Niel?"

"Hmmm?"

"Umma prepared sandwiches for us."

I said before I took the brown paper bag from the seat behind us. I handed him the sandwiches.

"Niel."

"What?"

"How can I eat?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm driving. My hands are full."

I turned my face to him and at the same time, a smirk was on my face.

"Tch. This kid!"

He opened the brown paper bag.

"Open your mouth."

I did what he told me and he stuffed whole sandwich inside my mouth. I was able to chew it properly which surprised him.

"Woah! You can eat it whole???!!!!"

"I can eat everything I want ..."

I said which made his eyes roll and again, he yelled at me for the teasing I did. Few minutes passed after that conversation and we made it out of the heavy traffic. Several minutes passed when he asked me for a tissue while I am driving.

"Minsoo, do you have a tissue?"

"I don't have."

"A handkerchief?"

"I forgot it at your house. Why?"

"Omo! What should I do?"

I looked at him to see what's wrong and when I found out what was his problem, my thoughts became sinful again. Lots of mayonnaise are covering his thick lips while some are on his chin-to-neck area. He caught me looking at him creepily.

"YAH MINSOO DON'T TELL ME-"

I stopped driving and leaned towards Niel. I quickly wiped the excess mayonnaise on him with the use of my lips. I also some of it especially the one's at the chin-to-neck area part. He squealed.

"You liked it?"

"P-PABO!!!"

After that, Niel remained quiet inside while I was driving. Twenty minutes passed when we arrived in front of the school. Before I opened the door for him, I handed him the coat I was wearing.

"Wear this. Cover the hickey I made."

"But you'll get cold!"

"Is my sweet Niel worried? Don't worry. Just cover the hickey."

"But how about you?"

"You sure you want to give it back to me? Lots of people will see that and if they are going to ask who did that, I would be really happy to raise my hand."

"ARASO, ARASO! I'LL WEAR THIS!"

He put on the coat. I went out of the car and opened the door for him.

"Don't be mad. I just want to protect you. Alright, head inside first. I'll park the car."

"Aniyo. I'll wait for you here."

"Okay. I'll be really quick!"

Another set of minutes passed and I made my way back to Niel who was standing near the school gate. I am really happy because he was wearing my coat sprayed with my perfume.

"Enjoy the scent, Niel. That scent will drive you crazy ... tonight."

I told myself when I held his hand and we entered the school.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31 :D The ert couple :) *ClapClap* lol XD I think C.A.P is serious over there kekeke ~ I can't decide what to write next: Continue what will happen to the NAP couple or should we check what's happening to GD or should I write both XD lol haha ♥ Thanks for reading :) Please comment and subscribe :D