Together

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

Almost half of an hour passed until I arrived at the bus stop near our school. The coffee shop where Byunghun is waiting is only a few walks away from me. I made my way towards the said shop's direction and when I arrived in front of it, I cheered up myself first before I entered. Lots of customers are inside. I carefully searched the entire place but there's no Byunghun for me that time. I sighed and I was about to leave the place when a waiter approached me.

"By any chance, are you Mr. Lee Chanhee?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Come with me."

He said and smiled at me. I followed him and we stopped in front of a table at the corner of the shop.

"Have a seat please."

I did what he asked.

"Uhmmm ... what's going on?"

"Don't worry. Please wait for your order."

"But I didn't order anything yet!"

He smiled at me as a reply to my words before he went back to his work station. I looked outside through the glass wall of the shop. Byunghun popped on my mind.

"Where is he? I hope he will come. Maybe he is ... really angry at me."

I sighed again. I rested my head on my palm.

"What if he is really ... aish! Of course he will come here! He loves me, right?"

I told myself. Few minutes passed and the waiter came back with his tray filled with food and beverages.

"Here are your orders. Enjoy!"

He said after he placed the sweets over the table. He left again and went back to his work station. Two blueberry cheesecakes, a plate of pancakes with raspberries on top and two glass of frappes: one with strawberry syrup on top and the other one with chocolate sprinkles. I took the frappe with strawberry syrup and started to sip it. The sadness and loneliness I felt that time was removed for the meantime due to the sweetness the frappe gave me. I already emptied the glass of frappe I was sipping awhile ago but Byunghun has not arrived yet. I checked the time on my phone and it was 4:30pm.

"I guess he doesn't plan to come here. I think ... I should go now."

The moment I stood up from my seat, I felt a warm breath from behind touched my left ear.

"Leaving so soon?"

The husky voice sent shivers down to my spine. I smiled, knowing that it's him. He arrived. That voice, I missed it so much. I put on a smile on my face before I turned around to face him.

"Byunghun."

I called his name with a wide smile on my face.

"Sorry if I am really late. Are you mad?"

"No! I'm not mad at all! I'm fine now!"

I giggled.

"This is for you."

I took the bouquet of flowers from him.

"Flowers ... again?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Of course I like it!"

I smiled before I smelled the sweet fragrance of flowers.

"Let's sit?"

I nodded as a reply to him. He sat beside me. He ordered another frappe for me since I already finished mine awhile ago. We ate the sweets on the table with silence yet, deep inside, both of us are really happy.

"I missed you so much."

He whispered to me.

"I missed you too."

I replied while smiling at him.

Several minutes passed and we finished our food. The plates and glasses are empty. Lots of people are still inside. I was a little surprised when he stood up from his seat and went towards the piano's direction.

"Don't tell me ..."

"Chanhee! Come here!"

He called me when he sat at the piano bench. I stood up from my seat and walked towards him.

"Hey! Are you really sure you can play this?"

"Of course! I practiced this at home that's why I arrived late!"

"Woahhh."

"Chanhee ... please ... listen to my heart."

And just after those words from him, he started playing the piano. People are now looking at him, watching the way he plays the keyboard with amazement on their faces. The melody is relaxing and soothes my heart. He sang through it which really made my heart flutter. The way he tries hard for me, just thinking of it made my heart go crazy for him. The coffee shop became so quiet and the melody that Byunghun played was only the sound that can be heard that time. At last, he finished the song. People gave him round of applause and some are asking for more.

"Did you like it?"

He asked me even though people are crying-out loud for more.

"Yes! I really like it!"

He stood up from the piano bench and kneeled with his left knee in front of me.

"Yah! What are you doing! Stand up!!!!! This is embarassing!"

And just when he did that, people are shouting words on us.

"Omo!!! What's going on!!!"

"Is he going to propose!!! Kyaaa!!!"

"Yahhh! Better be sure you won't reject him!!!"

"What lucky cutieeeee!!!"

Byunghun took out a small box from his pocket. He opened it and a silver ring was inside. This made people cheer for more and I got really embarassed that afternoon.

"Lee Chanhee ... please ... let's start from the beginning. Let's do this again. I know ... we can do this! Lee Chanhee! Please be mine again ... once and for all. My princess ... will you come back to me?"

The words that came out from Byunghun's mouth made people gone wild and crazy over us.

"Yahhhh!!! He is really sweet!!!"

"Hey cutie!!! Better say yesss!!!"

"Omo! My feeelsssssssssss!!!!"

"So flufffffyyy!!

"Byunghun ... how can I say no to you ... when people around us are like this? Lee Byunghun ... yes. Yes! I am going to be your princess again and you will be my prince forever!"

With that, the people rejoiced. Byunghun hugged me tight before he put on the ring in my finger. He cupped my face and whispered words that are unclear to my ears since the people are really loud and going crazy over us. Byunghun gave his thanks to the people for supporting us by giving everyone inside a glass of frappe for free.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!!!! What everyone is waiting for :"> Kekekekeke ~~~ CHUNJOE is back :) Heyyyy, I miss the NAP couple :( Chapter 30 is here :D Better leave your comments and subscribe my lovely readers :> Saranghaeyoooo Angelssss ♥