Little by Little

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

"HAHAHAHAHA! Are you drunk?! What are you saying this time?!"

"Chunji, I like you! Can't you hear me? I said I-LIKE-YOU."

His mouth almost touched my right ear which made me feel embarassed a little.

"Are you crazy?! We are *guys*!"

"I know. But you are gay, right?"

I was more shocked from his words.

"How come he knew it?!"

I told myself. I stared at the other direction, trying to avoid his eyes.

"I gave an order to one of our servants to research informations about you."

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU? A STALKER?!"

"You can say that I am a stalker but my feelings for you is true."

He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Please ... go out with me!"

He asked in a low tone along with his pleading eyes. I am still in the moment of shock that time. Probably because this is the first time that someone confessed to me. I am afraid for the words that might came out of my mouth.

"Byunghun ... I don't know."

I quickly stood up from the floor and ran away, leaving Byunghun behind.

 

NIEL'S POV

As I made my way downstairs, I heard someone talking with my mom.

"I like your son. I like Niel. Umma please-"

And there goes C.A.P. His words stopped upon my arrival.

"Niel ..."

I looked away from him.

"Why is this guy here!"

I exclaimed on my mind. I went down on the stairs and stood up behind my mom's seat.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Ahh Niel ... I'll leave the two of you. I need to buy something at the market."

"Thanks umma."

I sat on the chair across him.

"What do you want?"

"Niel, I'll be honest this time. I am sorry for lying to you last time. The truth is, I really liked you that's why I did those special things for you. I'm just afraid that time that you might avoid me when I told you that I like you. I am sorry Niel."

"Okay. I forgive you. Now, go home."

I stood up from my chair, pissed off from his explanations. I was about to go back upstairs when I felt a warm hand grabbed my arm.

"Please."

"YAH! I SAID I FORGIVE YOU, RIGHT?!"

"Yeah I know but what I want is for us to become like before."

"LIKE BEFORE?! CAN YOU HEAR YOUR WORDS?!"

Little did I know that tears are forming on my eyes and some are gradually falling on my face.

"HOW CAN WE BECOME LIKE BEFORE IF YOU ALREADY DESTROYED MY TRUST ON YOU? I EXPECTED THAT YOU LIKE ME TOO BECAUSE OF THOSE THINGS YOU DID TO ME!"

"Yeah! I like you so much that I did those things for you! I treated you like we are couple because that's what I really wanted!"

He walked closer to me and pulled me on a tight hug.

"Niel ... please ... please come back to me. I need you so much."

"Stop hugging me. This won't work this time."

"No. I won't release you."

I struggled on his very tight hug. My tears became harsher that time and I cried out loud which made me hug him back.

"Stop crying. I don't want seeing you like that."

"If you only know how much you hurt my feelings."

He brushed my hair like he already tamed a lion.

"Niel ... I'm sorry."

"Do you still remember that time when you saved me at the pool? That's the first time I felt something for you."

"Do you know that you just confessed to me this time? Hahaha."

"YAH! AS IF I FORGAVE YOU ALREADY!"

I pulled out from the hug and turned away from him. He surprised me with his back hug.

"I'm glad we are okay now."

He whispered in a low, husky voice. I placed my hands over his hands which are on my stomach area and giggled.

"So, it's getting late now. I should go."

"You're leaving already?"

I turned around and faced him, showing my pouting lips.

"Woah. Are you gonna miss me?"

"PABO! AS IF I-"

He abrupted me when he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU KISSED ME?!"

"Eh? But you are mine, right?"

"AISH! YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO DATE WITH YOU!"

"But we confessed to each other."

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE US A COUPLE!"

"Okay then you should date with me starting tomorrow, okay?"

"YAH! ARE YOU ORDERING ME?!"

"Hahaha. Okay then, I really need to go."

He opened the door and we walked towards his car.

"By the way, please send my thanks to your umma. She made a coffee for me earlier that relieved my drunk state."

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE DRUNK!"

"Hahaha. Okay, bye now."

"Minsoo~"

I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

"You are really playful! I'll see you tomorrow at school."

I nodded to him and we smiled at each other before he entered his car. He started to drive and I made my way back to my room. I jumped and jumped of happiness that Minsoo and I are gonna date tomorrow. I took my phone and stared at the wallpaper which is Minsoo's topless photo.

"Woahhhh! Veryyy deliciousssss!!!!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EH? NIEL? WHAT HAPPENED AT THE ENDING XD Chapter 17 is here :) Please subscribe and comment :) Where are those comments and positive feedbacks :( I miss them :( Thanks for reading ♥