A New Threat?

Class President

RICKY'S POV

Exams are over. It's the first week of November. Everyone is having a fine relationship. Niel hyung and C.A.P hyung are maintaining their *y* relationship. Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung are going strong. Well, Changjo and me? Hoho. My boyfriend can't resist my cuteness and I can't resist his hotness. Gosh. His muscled arms.

"Yah Ricky! Are you daydreaming again?!"

Chunji hyung pulled me back to reality from my deep thinking when he tapped my shoulder from behind.

"Get ready for the next class, okay?"

"Omo! I left my book in my locker!"

"Hurry!!! Teacher Park will arrive soon!"

"Chunji hyuuuuuung."

"What?"

"Can you go with meeeeeeeee??? Pleaseeeeee."

"Aish! This kid! Alright!"

With that, Chunji hyung and I left the classroom. We managed to get my book and when we returned to our classroom, Changjo was inside, with a wide smile on his face and a box of donuts over his desk. Chunji hyung and I went to our seats. Changjo gave me the box of donuts and I thanked him with a kiss on his cheek. L.Joe hyung gave Chunji hyung's favorite strawberry milkshake. C.A.P hyung was flirting the annoyed Niel hyung at the corner. I opened the box of donuts and that's when the teacher arrived.

"How many times should I tell you that eating inside the classroom is not allowed!"

She yelled at me. I pouted and placed the box of donuts inside my bag. Chunji hyung quickly hid the milkshake under his desk. The class started.

 

CHANGJO'S POV

School was over. Everyone was going out of the classroom.

"Oh! I almost forgot! It's my mom's birthday today! Do you want to come at my place?"

"Mianhae Niel hyung but Ricky and I will go on a date later."

"Of course I will go at your place, sweetie!"

"I hate you."

"Can I go with you Niel?"

"Of course! You are my bestie after all! How about you L.Joe?"

"Oh? Me .. uhm .. I need to finish something later .. yeah .. something about our business .. you know .. our company. Hehe."

That time, a frown appeared on Chunji hyung's face.

"I'll text you my princess when I got home, okay?"

"Nae!"

"Will you be okay?"

"Nae."

After the conversation, we left the classroom. Before L.Joe hyung entered his car, he kissed Chunji hyung's cheek and hugged him tight. Chunji hyung and Niel hyung entered C.A.P hyung's car and they left. I opened the car for Ricky and I started driving.

Almost thirty minutes passed when we arrived at Ricky's place. I went out of the car to open the door for him. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. This cutie knows how to make me happy. He smiled and waved at me before he went inside of their house. I left after that.

When I arrived back to my place, I jumped off the bed as soon as I entered my room. I threw my bag at the side. My phone vibrated and a text from Ricky was there. I opened it.

 

To: Changjo ♥

~~ Pick me up at 3pm, okayyyy?? :* ♥ ♪

 

To: Ricky ^^

Okay cutie! I'll make you happy later :)

 

To: Changjo ♥

~~ Can't wait for ittttt! See yaaaa laterrr!!! :"> :*

 

After that, I went out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom. I performed my needs inside and took ten minutes for me to finish. I put on my black denim pants and a plain black shirt. I dried my hair and applied a little hair wax on it. After an hour of preparations, I left my place.

It was 2:30 in the afternoon when I arrived at Ricky's place. I rang the doorbell and his mom greeted me. We bowed at each other and she let me enter the house. Ricky's place is nice and his mom is beautiful. While I am waiting for Ricky at the living room, his dad went down the stairs and shot death glares at me. I still greeted him a good afternoon with that. He sat in front of me.

"Who are you?"

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Changjo. I am Ricky's classmate."

"What do you want from him?"

"Well, we will go somewhere this afternoon."

"Somewhere? Where's that SOMEWHERE!"

"A-Amusement park."

"Only the TWO OF YOU?!"

"N-Nae .."

Fortunately, Ricky went down the stairs. He was wearing a white pants a black sleeveless shirt. My mind was filled with dirty thoughts when I saw Ricky's thin and white-as-snow arms. His father smiled as soon as Ricky arrived.

"Appa! Changjo is going to take me somewhere. I don't know what time I will be home."

"Alright alright! Be careful my cute son, okay?"

"Naeeeeeeeee!"

"We'll go now APPA!!!"

"Aish! Don't call me appa you brat!"

We left the house with smiles on our faces. Half of an hour was spent until we arrived at the amusement park. A lot of people were inside even though it's Tuesday. We bought tickets from the cashier and entered the place. We tried different rides and attractions inside. We also bought couple shirts and mugs. I kissed him on the cheek out of nowhere. I just want to. We had our afternoon snack at the food stalls inside. I was a little surprised when Ricky asked me to buy him a red balloon. I chucked. This kid. I did what he want and a smile was on his face. Two hours passed when Ricky felt hungry. He whined and whined because he wants to leave. I swear  he is really a kid. Again, I did what he want. He set free the balloon we bought earlier and let it go upwards to the sky. We went inside my car and left the amusement park.

"So where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know."

"Hmmmm .. I know a good place."

The fine-dining restaurant where our family usually eats popped on my mind. Few minutes passed and we arrived there. I opened the car for Ricky and he held my hand when we entered the restaurant. A man wearing formal clothes assisted us on picking a spot where we want to sit. We sat across each other when we picked a table. Ricky was really amazed at the restaurant's elegance and beauty. But before someone gave us the menu, Ricky and I saw something inside the restaurant. Something that Chunji hyung shouldn't see.

"Changjo ... is that ... L.Joe hyung?"

I looked carefully making sure that I am not imagining things. It was him. He was sitting beside a girl of the same age. What really surprised me is when I saw L.Joe hyung's parents sitting across them. There are also another people on their table. Probably, the girl's parents. Ricky's eyes and mine rolled when we caught the girl kissed L.Joe hyung's lips.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's goin on -.- Chapter 33 is here :D Sorry for the long wait my lovely readers :)))) Thanks for subscribing anywaysss :) Please leave your comments, okay????? :D Saranghaeeeyoooooo ♪