Red and Blue

Class President

RICKY'S POV

What a great morning! I woke up earlier than before. I don't even know why. I prepared my things and uniform then I went to the bathroom. After I finished doing my things inside, I went out and put on my school uniform. When I looked at the mirror, I was still shocked from what I saw.

"Yeah, I almost forgot. I went to a beauty salon yesterday to have my hair dyed."

I giggled while looking at the mirror.

"I think it suits me, ne? Hihihi!"

I blow dried my hair and styled it a little by using a hair wax.

"Probably, Chunji hyung and Niel hyung will be shocked!"

I giggled again on my own while I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Fortunately, my mom and dad didn't scold me yesterday for what I did to my hair. They just told me that ...

"Aigoo! You are already a teenager! You know what is right and wrong!"

And if it's not like that, it's something like...

"I think it's okay so that you will be able to enjoy your teenage years more!"

I went to our dining area. Mom is the only one who's awake.

"Good morning umma!"

"Good morning Ricky. Breakfast is here!!!"

She said as she served the plates filled with different types of foods for breakfast; sausage, eggs, bread and many more. She also gave me a hot milk for my stomach to feel warm.

"I didn't thought that the color will suit you."

Said mom who is talking about my hair.

"Yeah, I'm glad it's okay."

Few minutes passed and I finished eating. I went back to my room to get my bag.

"Hmmm ... is there anything I forget? Oh yeah! I need to bring this."

I said on my mind as I took the hooded jacket hunged on the back of my room's door.

"I need this to cover my hair when I enter the school."

I quickly ran down the stairs, bid farewell to my mom and finally, out of our house. I walked towards the bus stop and waited for one. As soon as a bus arrived, I went inside. An hour passed and I'm still inside the bus but halfway to my school. Heavy traffic caught me.

"YAH!!! What happened? Why does it feels like we aren't moving?!!!"

I angrily screamed inside because there's a chance that I will arrive late if this will continue.

"Sorry, but an accident happened ahead of us that's why the road is in a mess."

I just looked outside through the windows and put on my earphones, knowing that I don't have any choice until the authority will clean up the accident. Another set of minutes passed and finally, the bus is moving again. I arrived at my designated bus stop and went out of it. My eyes already saw from a distance the school's gate. I wore my hooded jacket to hide my hair. Luckily when I entered the school, the guard didn't noticed it and I entered without any commotions. Before I went to my room, I decided to go first to the comfort room to check my looks. When I arrived inside the comfort room, I went in front of the mirror.

"Hmmm ... my hair, okay. My face, okay. My smile, OKAY! REALLY OKAY!!! Fighting Ricky-yaah!!"

Then I giggled in front of the mirror. I took off my jacket and hid it inside the bag before I left the comfort room. I made my way to my classroom and when I entered, my classmates were really shocked how do I look.

"Woah?! RICKY! What happened?!"

"Hihi. Just for a change hyung!"

"Aigoo! How did the school let you enter with that hair?!"

"Hihihihi."

I just giggled and laughed at their reactions. Girls would say that my look is okay and cute and like that then my eyes crossed with the man with red hair, Changjo. The man I should hate. His eyes are rolled which made me wonder why is he like that. 

 

CHANGJO'S POV

L.Joe hyung and C.A.P hyung are sitting at the back of the class, talking about our plan. Then C.A.P hyung whispered something.

"Hey, there goes your chic!"

"Eh?"

"Look at the door."

I turned my head on the direction C.A.P hyung is pointing at and found a cute, little white boy with blue hair.

"EHHH??? RICKY??? WOAHHH!!!! Why did he dyed his hair blue? Does it have something to do with my- No! Don't assume and expect Changjo!"

I exclaimed on my mind.

"He even dyed his hair? Wow! And look Changjo, it's blue! Your's is red and his hair is blue. Hahaha!"

"Shut up hyung. Stop teasing me."

Then our eyes crossed and I was unaware that my eyes are really rolling because I'm so surprised at the kid's beauty. But his eyes ...

"Something's wrong ... feels like ... it's cold. Does he hate me? Tch!"

I told myself. Then our teacher arrived and started discussing the lessons. That day, I cannot focus on the discussions because of Ricky. Damn! I must be really in love with him. His innocence and guess what? I know it! I know that he took glances on me yesterday and I can't just look back at him because if I did, I would faint due to his cuteness. And that gives me a feeling that ... he ... yeah ... he likes me .. too. I just stared and stared at his blue hair because I'm sitting at the back and unable to see his face. The bell rang, signalling the class is over and all the time, my mind is full of Yoo Changhyun.

"Hey let's eat somewhere."

"Hyung! I need to go somewhere."

"Eh? Where?"

"Hmmm ... hmmm .. LIBRARY! Yeah! Library!"

"Why?"

"The lessons ... it's ... I can't understand. Haha."

"Okay then. We'll go now."

"Yeah. Take care hyung!!"

Finally, L.Joe hyung and C.A.P hyung left.

"Now, I can do some stalking to Ricky. Haha!"

I told myself.

I sneakingly followed Ricky and his friends, Chanhee and the big lip, Niel? Right? Yeah. They went to the school's cafeteria. They ordered their food and sat on the vacant chairs and table. I ordered a sandwich and a chocolate drink. I took glances on Ricky. The way he smiles while he and his friends are chit-chatting is just so attractive. Then after a few minutes, Ricky left the two and went out of the cafeteria. I, who was curious where he is going to, followed him as he went out.

"Eh? Does he plan to go to the library?"

I mumbled as I saw him carrying a notebook and pen. Then a school guard grabbed his arm. I went closer to him and hid behind to overhear their conversation.

"I'm sorry but your hair color is not allowed. You need to go with me at the security office and I'll issue a violation slip to you."

"But ... but.."

I heard a soft and sad voice that feels like gonna cry any second.

"Woah! I think this is my chance!"

I said.

"Ehem! Don't touch him!"

"And you! How dare you approach me like that! Come with me also!!! KIDS THESE DAYS!!!"

I showed him my school ID and a surprised and shocked expression was seen from the guard.

"Oh I'm sorry for my misbehavior I didn't know that you are from the wealthy and powerful Choi family. Then I must take this kid only to the office."

"No! You can't take him! He is my friend, yeah Ricky?"

I patted his head as he looked at me with a confused and somehow ... angry face.

 

RICKY'S POV

I was shocked from what I heard from my yesterday's crush and now my enemy!

"A friend?! How can he-"

I said on my mind that was abrupted by the guard's decision.

"Okay, I'll remember this Mr. Choi Jonghyun so that he will never be violated because of his hair. Again, I'm sorry sir."

The guard bowed to us almost 90 degrees before he left. I was about to walk away when he called out my name.

"Ricky."

My heart beated so fast that time. His voice ... how attractive! I turned around to look at him.

"W-why?"

"Is that all you gonna say after what I did? I need you to thank me properly. Hahaha!"

"Then ... K-kansaham-ham-hamnida!!!!"

Then I started to run away from him. I ran around and ended up being caught by him on the field. We sat at the bench to rest.

"Wh-what ... what do you want!!!! I will call for help if you will hurrrtt meee!!! CHUNJI HYUNGGG!!!! NIEL HYUUNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Do you think I am a bad person?"

"Yes!!!! BECAUSE YOU LAUGHED AT THE GIRL WHO WAS SLAPPED WITH A CAKE BY YOUR FRIEND YESTERDAY!!!!!! AND MY HYUNGS ARE REALLY ANGRYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

I ran away again from him and luckily that time, he didn't ran to me and he stayed on the bench.

"Why ... why ... why did he do that? Omo! Now, I'm getting confusedddd!!!!"

 

CHANGJO'S POV

Ricky's words ... really hurt me. Those last words from him before he ran away again indicates that he hates me now.

"Probably he dyed his hair blue because he wants to oppose my red hair? Tch! What's on my mind!!! I shouldn't think about that instead, I need to clear my name to Ricky. Yeah ... that's what should I do now ... but how?! How can I explain it to someone who already hates me?"

I remained at the bench for a few minutes and think and think for possible solutions to my problem.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChangRick!!! Pleaseeee be okayyy ♥ Chapter 5 is out :D Please comment and subscribe :D I do really appreciate every comments I receive :) Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu :>