My Eyes

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

"EH? The two of you slept on the same bed?!"

That was my reaction when Ricky told me everything that happened between him and Changjo at Busan.

"We just slept on the same bed. Nothing more, nothing less."

"So what's the real score with the two of you?"

"I think we are a couple since we confessed to each other that night."

"Aish! Niel is dating C.A.P. Ricky is dating Changjo. Tch! Kids these days!"

"You forgot that to mention that you ARE also dating LEE BYUNGHUN!"

And we laughed at each other while waiting inside our classroom for our class to start. Then Changjo entered the room while carrying a pink box.

"Ricky."

He said as he made his way to us.

"I brought your favorite doughnuts!"

"Kyaaaa!!! Changjo-ahhh! You don't need to do this."

"But I want to give my best to you."

"Yaaaaaaahhhh~ You are really sweet."

"Tch! Lovey-dovey in the morning!!!"

The angry Niel said while Ricky and Changjo are having their moment. Then the next one to enter the room is C.A.P who also walked towards us and approached Niel.

"I missed you."

Then he planted a soft and quick kiss to Niel's cheek, causing Niel's face to blush. He sat next to Niel and they talked with each other. Ricky and Changjo ate the doughnuts that Changjo brought. Everyone was having their moment, leaving me staring at the ceiling. Byunghun suddenly popped in my mind. I still can't forget the surprise he made for me last Saturday morning. I smiled out of nowhere like a daydreaming teenage girl. Fortunately, Byunghun finally arrived. He walked towards my direction and the scent of his perfume made my heart flutter.

"How's the morning of my Chanhee?"

He huskily whispered to my ear when he sat on his chair behind my seat. I smiled at him as a reply. I cannot tell him how much I really feel since my image in school is a strong-willed leader and well-disciplined student. The teacher arrived. Byunghun ruffled my hair and ily smirked at me before he properly sat back to his chair.

Our teacher was discussing a mathematical problem. The whole class was quiet and seems like some are sleepy. Suddenly, a noise was heard from the back.

"MS. PARK! MR. LEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Byunghun and my classmate Kim Park were caught chatting at the back.

"Sorry ma'am but I was just asking him if he has an extra pen."

"Liar. She's bugging me by whispering unwanted words to my ear."

"UNWANTED WORDS?"

"She's trying to seduce me."

My heart beated faster than before. Ricky, Niel, Changjo and C.A.P are looking at me. They probably know what's gonna happen next. I was able to remain calm.

"GO! GET OUT THE TWO OF YOU! PROCEED TO THE LIBRARY AND DO SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE!"

Byunghun lazily stood up and looked at my eyes before they went out of the room. I swear, I saw a smile on Kim Park's face. Thirty minutes passed and the class was over. Ricky, Niel and I along with Changjo and C.A.P decided to eat at the cafeteria. When we arrived there, we find a vacant table first before we ordered. We ordered our lunch and was currently eating at the table.

"I was wondering what is he doing."

"Who?"

"Byunghun, of course."

"Kyaaaa~ Chanhee hyung misses his husband!!!!"

"Lower your voice Ricky!!!"

"Why don't you bring him a lunch?"

"Oh! That's a good idea!"

We quickly ate our lunch and finished it. I ordered a meal with rice, beef cutlet and bean sprout miso soup. I payed at the cashier afterwards. All of them went back to the classroom and I went to the library. Once I arrived, I asked the personnel inside.

"Where is Lee Byunghun?"

"Oh, he's with his classmate. I told them to get different papers from the stockroom."

"I see. I'll go to the stockroom then."

I left the library and went quickly to the stockroom since the soup is getting cold. Once I arrived in front of the stockroom, I quickly opened the door. The room was so quiet and I found no one when I entered. I walked and walked until I heard a noise. I followed the direction where the noise came from and my eyes can't believe what they saw when I found Byunghun lying on the floor and Kim Park was kissing him while she is over Byunghun's body.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What happened -_- By the way here's Chapter 24 :D Please comment and subscribe guys :) Sorry if it is too short :/