Start of Something New

Class President

NIEL'S POV

"Squinty ... too ... tight."

Those words slowly came out from my mouth as I felt his tight embrace.

"Oh? Ahh ..."

He said then he loosened his hug on me and his shyness was shown through his face. He took off my upper clothing which made me really surprised, yet I let him do that. He quickly went where his backpack is and grabbed the jacket he was wearing earlier. He returned at me and made me wore his jacket.

"Wear this so you won't feel cold."

Then he took off his swimming clothing and wore his extra shirt from his backpack. He grabbed my hand and helped me stood up from the floor. We sat at the bench inside the area while our hands are still with one another. Silence was there again. He is still holding my right hand with his left and he was staring at the ground while I am looking at a different direction because lots of thoughts are on my mind. Few minutes passed and he broke the silence.

"Hey."

He coldly said and tightened the grip on our hands.

"Uhmm.."

I replied.

"Will you please ... sit closer with me?"

He whispered. I looked around first and that's when I only noticed that the two of us are the only persons inside the gym. I shyly sat closer with him. He let go of my hand and his right arm is now over my shoulder. I can feel that he wants to hug me through the grip of his arm. He looked at my face and I looked back on his eyes.

"W-what?"

I asked.

"Don't you ever do something like that again, okay?"

He nicely said to me. I don't know why but I got this *strange* feeling due to his words. My heart beat went faster than usual that time and I only replied ...

"Ne."

He grabbed me with his arms and hugged me tight again. My hands moved on their own and also hugged him back. We stayed like that for several minutes and the area was quiet and cold.

"His warmth, I like this feeling."

My thoughts became like that, completely forgot that I should hate him. He whispered something to me.

"I think we need to go now. It's getting late."

I quickly pulled out my hug from him with the *as-if-I-want-to-hug-you* look on my face which made him giggled a little.

"YAH! IS SOMETHING WRONG?!"

"Nothing. Hahahahaha!"

He streched his hand on me when he stood up.

"Shall we walk together?"

I replied to him by smiling and grabbed his hand. The two of us went out of the gym together while our hands are like that.

"The school is really nice in the evening."

I told him while we are walking.

"Just by looking at the lights and the fireflies swarming on the trees, you can appreciate it's beauty."

I told him again who was just there, walking while smiling. We were able to went out of the school and now, we are on the gate.

"So, do you want me to drive you home?"

He asked.

"No, I can go home on my own."

"You sure? Won't you miss my holding hands with me?"

He teased me. I was about to get angry at him but I decided not to since I owe him one due to what happened earlier.

"YAH!!!! WHAT IF YOU WASN'T ABLE TO SAVE ME EARLIER???!!!! THEN, MAYBE I ALREADY DIED!!! G-gomawo!!!"

I quickly hugged him out of the blue, which made him surprised by my actions. My face is on his chest while tears are flowing out of my eyes. He patted my head and hugged me back.

"Gomawo you said? But just reminding you, I WON the swimming race. Do you still remember what's the deal earlier?"

Then my senses completely went back to me and I felt a little nervous.

"Oh !"

I exclaimed at my mind while the thought of the deal flashed back.

"So, what's my punishment for being not able to defeat you!!!"

I shouted at him as I pulled out my hug while my lips are pouting.

"Hmmmm ... be my personal maid for one week. Is that okay?"

"WHAAAATTT??!!!! JUST TO INFORM YOU, I-AM-A-STUDENT, NOT JUST SOMEONE YOU CAN ASK TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT!"

Then he looked away from me, facing a different direction. Sadness was expressed from his face.

"OKAY FINE! I'LL DO IT! BUT NOT BECAUSE I WANT IT BUT BECAUSE-"

"Because what? Hehe."

"YAH! DON'T TEASE ME OR ELSE I'LL BACKOUT!!!"

"Mianhe!! So, see you tomorrow?"

"Psh!"

Then he stole a kiss on my cheek before he ran away from me. Gladly, we are the only one out there.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at him who is running away.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh oh! My NAP Feeeeeelllllssssssss again :> Sorry for late update. 8th chapter's here :D Please comment my readers. Comments really help me :D Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu ♥