I Like You Too

Class President

RICKY'S POV

As soon as I got out from the car, I was sandwiched by two guys. One is unknown to me.

"Our cute little Ricky is here!"

"S-Sehun hyung! I can't breathe!!"

"Sorry. Probably, you are tired! Let's go inside!"

"Let me help you carry your bags." said by the unknown, feminine-type of guy with Sehun hyung.

"It's okay! We can carry our bags."

"We? You brought someone here?"

I nodded to Sehun hyung's question then I pointed my finger to Changjo, who was frowning at the moment.

"Oh, who is he?"

"He's my classmate, hyung. Yahhh! Come here!"

He did as I said. He went towards us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Jonghyun."

He stood beside me and introduced his self. The seriousness on his face made me felt worried.

"I am Oh Sehun. Ricky's cousin."

"I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Luhan. And Ricky, your cousin is my boyfriend!!!"

"EHHHHHHHHH? SEHUN HYUNG!!!! Then it looks like, Luhan hyung should be called Luhan noona!"

"I think you should call him Luhan unnie!"

The three of us laughed outside at ourselves before we entered the house. They helped us on carrying the bags. Sehun hyung told us to proceed to our room while he and Luhan hyung will prepare something to eat in the kitchen. Changjo and I went upstairs to our room while carrying our bags by ourselves. I opened the door and we entered. We put down our bags first before he sat on the couch inside while I laid my body on the bed. Silence came again which gave me an awkward feeling. Changjo was really quiet ever since we arrived.

"Changjo."

"Hmmm?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing."

"But why are you-"

Then someone knocked on the door.

"Let's go. The food is ready!"

Sehun hyung opened the door and we did what he said. We stood up and went out of the room. I was shocked when Sehun hyung surprisingly carried me bridal style. I quickly looked at Changjo who was behind us and he quickly looked away. We arrived at the dining table. I was sitting in the middle of Sehun hyung and Luhan hyung while Changjo was sitting in front of me. There are times that Sehun hyung and Luhan hyung will feed me with their spoons and everytime they do that, my eyes will look at Changjo.

"By the way, where is aunt?"

I asked to Sehun hyung.

"Hmm? She's not here. She's staying at Gangnam District for her job."

"But she asked me to come here!"

"Well, we asked her to convince you to come here."

"Why is that?"

"Because I missed my cute and sweet Ricky."

"I'm finished. Thanks for the meal."

Changjo stood up.

"But there's still food in your plate."

I told him.

"I'm full. I'm sorry."

He climbed up the stairs and went back to our room.

"Is something wrong?"

Luhan hyung asked. Sehun hyung just snickered from what happened. I became more worried because of what happened. I quickly finished my meal and hurried back to our room. I opened the door and found Changjo who was resting on the bed while watching a movie on the television. I slowly walked towards him and sat on the bed.

"What's that movie?"

"I don't know."

Again, silence came.

"So, tell me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Don't you like here? Do you want to go back to Seoul?"

"I'm fine here. It looks like you really ENJOY what's going on."

I was scared when he raised his tone.

"See? There's something wrong with you!"

I quickly ran out of the room. My tears ran down my face. Accidentally, I was bumped to Luhan hyung who was currently carrying dirty clothes.

"I'm sorry. Let me help you."

"Are you crying Ricky?! Let's talk."

We carried the dirty clothes to the laundry area of the house. We went to his room and luckily, Sehun hyung was out to buy groceries. Luhan hyung asked me what's wrong and I told him what happened to me and Changjo.

"AISH! Ricky!!! Can't you see? Changjo is jealous!"

"EHHHH????"

"It's clear. Changjo likes you!"

"No! He only treats me as a friend."

"Aish! You should listen to me! HE LIKES YOU!"

"But hyung-"

"Aigoo! I need to finish the laundry first. I'll go now."

Luhan hyung left me. I spent a few minutes of thinking what to do. I also left the room when I decided to talk to Changjo, again. Once I arrived in front of our room, I heard people talking inside.

"You better tell him your true feelings or else both of you will get hurt in the end."

"Tch! You don't need to tell me that."

"Fine."

Then Sehun hyung opened the door.

"Hyung, why are you inside?"

"I just talked with Changjo. Hehehe."

"Ohhhh."

"I'll go now, Ricky."

He left us. I entered inside and locked the door. Changjo was lying at the bed and when I was about to talk to him, he hid under the blanket.

"You don't want to talk to me?"

He didn't replied at my words. I sat on the couch and waited for him to talk to me. I kept on waiting that I didn't knew that I fell asleep,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I found myself lying on the couch when I woke up. It was already 8pm.

"Woah? I slept for a long time."

I the lights and Changjo was not on the bed anymore. I found a glass of water on the table along with a note beside it.

Drink this glass of water later at 10pm
The taste is not that good
But if you will drink this, something good will happen later
The three of us went to a sojubang somewhere
Don't worry, we will back later
Take care!!!

-Luhan

I looked back to the glass of water. There are also lemon slices on the plate beside it.

"ACKK!!"

I screamed when I smelled the odor of it.

"But Luhan hyung said something good will happen later. I still have 2 hours before I need to drink this."

I went downstairs to look for something to eat. Luckily, a tray of rice and roasted beef was prepared, covered with cling wrap. I ate it quickly. After that, I washed the plates and placed them back to the plate rack. I killed time by watching movies and playing games on my phone. Finally, the time came. It's 10pm. I hurried to the glass of not-so-good-odor water. First, I hesitated. But when I remembered that something good will happen later, I didn't stop myself. I held my nose with my fingers so that I won't be able to smell the odor. I drank it straightly and quickly chewed the lemon slices. The taste was really disgusting. Ten minutes passed after I drank it, my body felt really hot. Tears slowly fell again on my face due to what I am feeling. I really need to feel cold. I jumped to the bed and quickly hugged on the pillow. Then Changjo arrived.

"You still awake?"

"Changjoooo ... this feeling ..."

"Hmmm?"

He looked at me with a worried expression on his face. He noticed the glass inside our room. He picked it up and shouted at me.

"Yah! Did you drink this?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Aish! You drink the vodka?"

"V-vodka? What's that?"

"An alcohol."

"But Luhan hyung told me to-"

"Aish! Just rest, okay?"

He quickly went to me. He took off his shirt and ran towards the bathroom. He came back to me with his wet shirt. He wiped my neck area, my forehead and my face.

"I'll sleep on the floor."

He said when my body calmed and he turned off the lights.

"Changjo."

I said after few minutes passed.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't noticed."

"What?"

"Come here."

He did as I said. He stood up and sat on the bed.

"Changjo, do you like me?"

I softly whispered. He lied on the bed beside me after what I asked. He wrapped me with his muscled arms and I can feel the heat of his body.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to tell you. I'm just afraid that you might avoid me if I told you that I like you. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. I like you too so there's nothing to worry."

"I'm glad. Ricky, I love you so much. I'm sorry if I raised my voice on you earlier. I'm just jealous, well you know."

"I love you too Changjo. After all what you did for me, you really made me fell in love with you."

"Ricky, I-"

"It's alright. Just sleep with me. Wrap me in your arms because my body still feels numb and tired."

"Sleep well, Ricky."

Then he planted a kiss on my cheek before the two of us fell asleep.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OMO OMO OMO ! ~~ ChangRick everywhere!! Be ready for Chunjoe and NAP for the next chapters!!! Cheers for Sehun and Luhan :> 23rd chapter :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading guyssss!!! :)