What Should I Do?

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

I was driving my way to our clubhouse. The way Chanhee left me earlier at the stairs really caused a pain in my heart. At the same time, I am worried why did he reacted that way. Different colors of city lights were met by my eyes along the way. Tall buildings and other vehicles are also found. After several minutes of driving, I arrived at our clubhouse. I checked the clock on my phone and it's 7pm already. I parked my car first before I entered the clubhouse. I heard laughs and cheers from the inside when I arrived at the front door.

"And you know what? I think he really likes me too!"

"Tch! How come he'll like someone like you!"

"Yah! You brat! Learn to respect your hyung!"

Then I opened the door and found C.A.P and Changjo drinking a sparkling wine.

"Hyung! Glad you're here! Come, join us!"

I sat beside Changjo.

"Hey man! What's with that sadness on your face?"

C.A.P asked who was sitting across me.

"Don't mind me."

Then C.A.P offered me a glass of wine which I rejected.

"Man, Changjo has something to say."

"Hyung!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure he won't get angry!"

"What is it?"

"Tell him now Changjo."

"Hyung ... the truth is .. I .. I like Ricky and I want to date him!"

"Well, I am not surprised that you like Ricky but you *want to date him*? For me, it looks like the two of you are already dating."

"Yeah. That's what I also told him earlier."

"Y-you are not angry L.Joe hyung?"

"Why should I?"

"Because I failed the plan."

"Plan? What plan are you talking abo- OH! The plan? Aren't you informed that I already abolished it?"

"Aish! You never told me about it hyung!"

"So how are things between you and Ricky?"

"We are just friends."

"Hoho? You don't need to hide things like this from us!!!"

"Stop teasing me hyung! He's just really innocent. He's like a cute, little princess wandering a cave full of evil monsters."

"Woah!"

"So hyung, is it okay if I will ask him to date?"

"Yeah! It all depends on you."

Then silence occured upon us while the two are still drinking their wine. C.A.P suddenly opened his mouth.

"So what's wrong?"

"Hmmm?"

"Aishh! Hyunggggg!! Tell us what's the matter!"

I gathered all the confidence and strength that I can get before I told them what happened.

"I like Lee Chanhee and I confessed to him this afternoon."

I said in a straight voice.

"Woah! What happened hyung?!"

"Well, he ran away. I don't know why."

Then C.A.P just laughed at me like a crazy old guy.

"HAHAHAHA!"

"What the hell man!"

"I'm sorry but Chunji's reaction to your confession was really priceless! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"So you're not gonna help me?"

"Oh let's get serious! Haha."

"Hyung, do you really like him?"

"Of course I do! Why would I lie!"

"C.A.P hyung! Let's give some words and advices to L.Joe hyung!"

The two stopped drinking the bottle of wine. They turned and faced me. We talked seriously about how should I approach Chanhee. I explained all of what I did to Chanhee and all of the things that happened this afternoon. Changjo and C.A.P rained lots of advices to me. They told me on how to look nice and friendly. They told me about the proper attitude. They also told me what to do when something wrong happens. Lots of words are blurted on me that night. Almost an hour passed since we started to talk about me and Chanhee when I got tired from hearing all of their advice.

"Aigoo! That's too much!"

"But those are the ways to be succesful on getting Chunji's heart!"

"Yeah! You should just do it man!"

"When should I start?"

"Tomorrow of course!"

"But do you think it's a little-"

"AISH! HYUNG! No more *buts*, alright?!"

"Don't worry, we'll help you!"

"Yeah!"

After our conversations, we decided to spend our night there at the clubhouse.

The next day, I woke up from my bed and looked at my phone and checked the time. It's already 9am which means we are two hours late. I quickly got up from my position and ran all the way to knock C.A.P's room.

"Hey! Wake up! It's already 9am!"

I kept on slamming the door when he opened the door. We went to Changjo's room next.

"YAH! WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE WE'LL LEAVE YOU!"

Changjo opened the door while blurting words we can't understand.

"Hey! Get your senses! It's 9am already!"

"R-RICKY!"

"Ricky?"

"I mean ... he must be looking for me this time!"

"Tch! Don't assume too much Changjo!"

"Okay. Now I'll go to the bathroom at my room. You better be done guys when I came out!"

"Okay!"

I ran all the way back to my room and hurried inside the bathroom. Few minutes passed when I finished doing my needs inside. I went out of the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I facepalmed when I remembered that I don't have any uniform with me. I decided to wear casual clothes. Almost 30 minutes when I finished preparing myself. I took my bag and went out of the room. 

"So, is everyone ready?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go!"

We went out of the clubhouse and locked the door. We decided to use only one car this time and they picked mine. We entered the car and I drove so fast like there's no tomorrow.

"So, L.Joe hyung! Take note of all the places that I'll tell okay? We really need to buy goods and specialties from these places before we go to school. Remember, this is for Chanhee!"

I nodded upon hearing Changjo's words. Well, the first part of our plan is for me to surprise Chanhee with all things that he like and his favorites. Changjo created a list of different shops around Seoul which offers the best and luxurious products. We searched every corners of the city just to find everything that Chanhee would like. Three hours passed when we completed our task.

"Strawberry frappe with fresh strawberry bits ... check."
"Strawberry pie also with fresh strawberry bits ... check."
"Strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce ... check."
"Strawberry ice cream ... check."
"Strawberry cake measuring 4ft. high to be delivered later ... check."
"Pink-colored Samsung Galaxy Tab ... check."
"Encylopedia, almanac, atlas ... check."

"Don't you think these are too much?"

"No hyung! It's okay! He will accept these gifts probably! These are not ordinary products! These are made with the best quality!"

"Yeah. Chanhee will be really glad!"

Few minutes passed and we arrived at the school.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Should Chanhee accept or not? Chapter 18 is here :D Goodluck Byunghun!!! Please comment and subscribe my readers :D Thankssss ♥