Separate Ways

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

The class was noisy. Changjo lost his conciousness due to the punch Byunghun gave him. Ricky was crying. C.A.P and Byunghun were yelling at each other. Niel tried to restrain C.A.P and Byunghun from fighting. Me? I just stood there at my position, not knowing what should I do. Tears kept flowing from my eyes down to my face. Fortunately, our teacher arrived and yelled at us. That made us back to our senses. The class went quiet. Ricky and Niel brought Changjo to the clinic. C.A.P went towards me and asked if I am okay. I nodded at him. Byunghun went back to his seat. Just before the class started ...

"I have an announcement to you class. Today, you will have a new classmate."

She looked outside and gestured the student who was waiting outside to come in. The student entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Yerim. Please take care of me!"

As she entered our class and introduced herself, some of my classmates were shooting death glares on her while others are looking at me with a worried expression. Everyone knows that Byunghun and I are dating but when the picture of Byunghun and that girl kissing each other's lips leaked, lots of girls- or should I call them fangirls -became worried.

"Okay, you can sit beside Kim Kibum."

"I want to sit beside Lee Byunghun!"

"Aish. Alright!"

She quickly went towards Byunghun and clinged her arms to Byunghun's. Our teacher opened her book and the class started.

 

L.JOE'S POV

I thought this was just kidding last night. She really made it into my school. The worst part, she's in my class. I am so sick of this . Oppa I want that. Oppa I want this. Oppa pick me up later. Oppa hug me. Oppa I miss you. Damn. She is overly-attached! I hate her. Unlike Chanhee, pleasant and calm. Chanhee does not demand anything from me which is really a turn on. The class was ongoing but I can see Chanhee's tears are endlessly flowing from his eyes. That made me guilty. If only I told him earlier what's happening to me.

"Oppa! Are you staring at that ?!"

"Don't call him a ! He's much better compared to you! You know that I am going to marry you only because our family's business is in a critical state!"

"Don't worry oppa. I'll make you fall in love to me. And that ? I'll get rid of him."

I glared at her when she put on a smirk on her face upon delivering her last words on me. Few hours passed and the bell rang. Everyone went out of the room to have their break. I managed to get away from Yerim and I ate alone at the cafeteria. C.A.P, Niel, Changjo and Ricky went out of the room together. I don't know if Chanhee's with them. As I ate the sandwich I ordered, Chanhee popped on my mind. Even though I need to forget him because I'll be getting married soon, I can't do that. I really love him. He is the one for me and I am the one for him. But the picture. Is it really Changjo who spread them? Aish.

I stood up from my chair. I didn't finish the sandwich because I lost my appetite. I left the cafeteria and went back to the classroom. As soon as I arrived, I saw Yerim holding Chanhee's hair, tilting up his head.

"You ! Better leave L.Joe oppa because he is going to marry me! And you? You are just his plaything!"

Then she landed a slap on Chanhee's hair. I quickly ran towards Chanhee and prevented Yerim's hand from landing another slap on his face.

"You are psycho, ! Can't you see?! He is crying since morning! He isn't talking back at your words!"

"But oppa! He is seducing you!"

"I only love Lee Chanhee!"

After that, I hugged Chanhee but Yerim was able to slap his face again. Chanhee's face became red. It angered the hell out of me but fortunately, Niel arrived and grabbed Yerim.

"Hey ! Let's see who will win if you fight me! L.Joe! Take Chunji away. The two of you need to talk."

"Hey fish lips! Don't you dare interfere here!"

"Hoho? Did you just call me fish lips?! Here's for you!"

Niel slapped Yerim so hard that she fell on the ground. He pulled Yerim's hair and she groaned in pain.

"Go now L.Joe! Take Chunji away from here!"

I carried Chanhee bridal-style, who can't move and can't even speak at the time. As we left the classroom, I can hear the sound of Yerim's face hitting the wall. Probably, Niel gave her hard beatings.

I decided to bring him to the school's rooftop since that place is calm and peaceful. When we arrived there, I put him down and we sat on the ground. Silence occured on us for a few minutes until I decided to break it.

"Chanhee. I need to tell you something."

And just after I said those words, Chanhee pulled me in a hug and he started to cry again.

"I-Is it true? You ... you are not going to ... marry her ... right?! You are not going to ... leave me right?"

He looked at my eyes. His eyes were puffy and red. I can't stand seeing him like that.

"Chanhee. It is true. I need to marry her."

He pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears.

"Chanhee. I need to marry her because our company is in a critical state. It is for my family's sake. Please, I hope you understand."

"But what about us?"

That question made me sad. Yeah. What about me and Chanhee? What's going to happen to us? Again, silence occured. After a few minutes, Chanhee broke the silence.

"Since you need to marry her, let's break up."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 35 is here :D By the way, I would like to thank those who sent me friend requests :) Chunjoe :( Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy -.- Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading :>