Good Morning

Class President

At the same time, while Changjo and Ricky are having their moment ...

CHUNJI'S POV

My phone kept on ringing and ringing until I was really annoyed by the noise. I opened up my eyes and turned to sitting position. My phone was still ringing while I am rubbing my eyes. The sunlight passing through the window helped in getting back my senses. I looked at the clock hanged on the wall and it's 6:45am. The phone was still ringing that time and I checked it after I yawned: an unknown number was calling. I took it and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Good morning." A familiar voice greeted me.

"I'm here, outside your place." He added.

I ended the call and stared at the wall while thinking deeply.

"Is that Byunghun? No, that's impossible."

A minute passed then I stood up from the bed and went towards the window. I looked outside and found a handsome guy who is looking at me while showing his smile that can made my non-existing ovaries explode.

"Byunghun!" I screamed on my mind, went back to my bed and covered myself with the comforter.

"Omo! It's Byunghun!!!" Lots of emotions came to me; nervous, happy, and surprised. I can feel butteflies in my stomach. I stood up again and decided to go to the bathroom first to wash my face. I opened up the door and hurried downstairs to the bathroom. I finished my needs inside and I went to our front door afterwards.

"Eh? It's locked." I told myself. I became worried that time about Byunghun who is waiting for almost 10 minutes outside our house. I hurried back to my room and went towards the window. I looked out and saw Byunghun who is still waiting for me.

"The door is still locked!" I shouted at him.

"Oh? Can I climb here?" He told me as he pointed his finger to the huge tree which is very near to my window.

"YAH! That's dangerous! Just come back later!"

"But I miss you so bad!"

My heart felt like melting that time from the words he shouted at me. I can feel that my face became hotter at the same time.

"How can you climb that tree? Omo!"

"Just wait. But first, catch this rope before I climb."

He threw me a thick rope which is connected to the picnic basket he brought. Fortunately, I was able to catch the rope on his first throw. He started to climb the tree after that. I was really afraid that me might fall on the ground as he grabbed and stepped on the tree's branches. After a few minutes, he finished climbing the tree and entered the room through the window.

"And now, let me pull this." He took the rope from me and pulled it.

"Can you please take it?"

He asked me while his hands are on the rope. I nodded to his request. I took the picnic box and placed it on the floor. We walked towards the couch inside my room and sat there. He turned his face on me and brushed my hair.

"I missed you." He said in a sweet tone.

"Aish! What if something happened to you while you are climbing the tree!" I slapped his hand right hand which was brushing my hair.

"Look who's worried." He replied before he pinch my cheeks.

"YAH! Stop teasing! And to clear things here, I am not worried!!!" I looked away from him and faced the opposite direction.

"Look who's blushing." He teased again.

"YAH! I'm not-" He abrupted my words when he kissed me on the cheek and grabbed me on his tight hug.

"Mianhae if you became worried because of what I did. I just can't stop thinking of you at home that's why I decided to come here this early." I became quiet while he said those words to me and I can feel my cheeks are reddening while I am imprisoned by his arms. Silence occured after.

"Oh, what's in there?" I asked.

"There's a meatball pasta inside and some baked goods. I made them." He smiled at me.

"I can't wait!!!" I was about to stood up and release myself from his arms when he just pulled me closer as a result. He tightened the hug even more.

"The food can wait. Please, let's just stay like ... this ..." He muttered and I looked at his face. He fell asleep and his head was resting on my shoulder.

"Probably, you didn't have enough sleep last night because of the foods you made for me. I didn't know you are really sweet." I softly said to him and after that, I also fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt a hand touching my cheek which waked me up from my slumber.

"So-sorry!"

I saw Byunghun as I opened up my eyes, who is sitting at the couch while I am lying there and my head is on his lap. I quickly got up from my position and awkwardly sat beside him.

"I'm sorry if I slept on your lap."

"It's okay." He smiled at me.

"I'll wash my face first."

He nodded to me and I opened the door. I went downstairs and washed my face again. I smiled at my appearance when I looked at the mirror. I hurried back to my room. When I arrived at my room, I found Byunghun, who was sitting on the floor and preparing the foods he made.

"Come, let's eat!"

He told me and I locked the door first before I sat on the floor beside him. I am surprised how beautiful the picnic box is. Foods are properly arranged and he brought plates along with them. He handed me a plate of meatball pasta and we ate together while sharing different stories. We asked each other about what to do after, his and my favorites and anything else. An hour passed when we finished the meal and it's already 10am when I looked at the clock.

"So, what should we do now?" He asked.

*KNOCK*

"Chanhee, do you have a guest inside?" Mom knocked at the door. Byunghun and I were surprised that time and I gestured him to remain silent.

"I don't have. Why do you ask?"

"I heard you talking with someone."

"Oh! I am talking with Niel at the phone."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Hahaha."

"By the way, Minah and I are going to your aunt's house. It's her birthday today so I'll help with the food preparations. We'll be leaving now. Don't forget to go there later, alright?"

"Okay!! Take care!" Byunghun and I finally calmed ourselves when mom left. I looked outside through the window and I saw mom and Minah on their way.

"Woah! At least your mom didn't asked you to open the door."

"Hihihi. We're lucky this time, probably." We cleaned up and fixed all the mess we made afterwards.

"So, the *only the two of us* are here." He said in a y voice.

"YAH! Stop that y thought of yours!!!"

"Hahaha. Teased already, Chanhee?"

"Tch! Woah!" We sat on the couch after that and remained silent.

"I am really happy this morning."

"I'm glad that you are happy because of me."

We rested on each others shoulder when Byunghun told me that he needs to go.

"Chanhee, I need to attend my business meeting this lunch."

"So you need to leave?"

"Yeah. Sorry if I need to leave you alone."

"Don't worry about it. I can handle myself." I smiled to him and he held my hand.

"Go now or else you'll be late." I followed up.

"Can I go through the front door?"

"Yeah! I almost forgot."

We went out of my room and headed downstairs, straight to the door. I opened the door.

"I'll go now."

"I know. Take care."

"I'll leave the picnic box in your room, okay?"

"Yeah. It's okay."

"I'll go now."

"I know."

"I'll go now."

"Yeah. I know."

"I'll go now."

"YAH! GO NOW!"

"You know what I want before I go, right?"

"What are you saying?"

"Goodbye kiss. Kiss me."

"YAH!"

"Please. Only one. Pleasssssseeeeeee. Jebbbbaaalllll!!!"

I quickly planted a kiss on his cheek and looked away after.

"Oh? Chanhee is shy now. I love you. Bye."

"Tch. I love you .. too. Take care."

My eyes are on him until he opened his car and went inside it. I closed the door and went back to my room when my eyes can't reach him anymore. I went back to the bed and smiled on my own like a crazy teenage girl.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cute ChunJoe :D ChangRick for the next chapter!!! :D Chapter 21 is here :D Thanks for the comments and subscriptions ♥ Please comment again :D Kekeke ~ Thanks for reading!!!