Confessions

Class President

And at the same time, while L.Joe and Chunji met each other at the school's rooftop under the rain, someone arrived in front of Niel's home.

C.A.P'S POV

I went out of my car. Thanks to our family's influence and wealth that I was able to locate Niel's house. My body felt so numb and my vision is somehow blurry. I can see that the surrounding is shaking. The rain is pouring so hard yet, my body can't feel it. My hair is really drenched and my clothes are soaking wet.

"I think it's not a good idea to look for Niel when I am like this."

I cursed myself for arriving at Niel's home while I'm drunk. I walked a little even though the world is a little shaky for me. I reached the door and knocked.

"NIeeeeeeeeel! NIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!"

I shouted while my hand is slamming the door. Then an angry woman looking in her mid-30's opened the door.

"AISH! WHAT'S GOING-"

"Umma! Niel ... Where is he!"

I abrupted Niel's umma. Niel's umma and I also talked before when I wanted Niel to stay at my mansion and she approved it.

"M-MINSOO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! IT'S RAINING HARD!"

"Umma ... Niel ... I need him."

"A-ARE YOU DRUNK?! AISH! THE SCENT OF ALCOHOL REALLY TICKS ME OFF! Come inside first."

She let me in. She told me to sit on the couch.

"I'm sorry if our house is not your taste but feel free to rest. I'll go and get you something to drink first."

"Umma ... Niel ... I want him now."

"He's sleeping. Do you want me to wake him up?"

"N-no! It's okay, umma!"

Umma went to the kitchen. Few minutes passed, she came back and brought a cup of coffee for me. We talked and talked for a while. I didn't noticed that I told her some parts of my life that I shouldn't be telling to anyone. This might be one of the effects of being drunk. I also confessed something to her.

"Umma .."

"Hmmm?"

"Niel ... is he still sleeping?"

She smiled at me as a reply to my question.

"Umma ... I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I like your son. I like Niel. Umma please-"

Umma's eyes rolled and as she did that, footsteps where heard from the stairs and there goes Niel. My eyes saw his precious lips. He looked at me with a cold face but still, my smile was just unstoppable that time.

"Niel ..."

I said in a calm tone. He looked away from me after I whispered his name.

 

Back to Chunji and L.Joe at the school's rooftop ...

CHUNJI'S POV

"Something's not right here!"

I told myself.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET THE ONE WHO MADE ME HAPPY THIS MORNING!"

"B-but I'm the o-one who made all those things f-for you. The limo, the petals of red roses and also the bouquet."

I was shocked from what I heard.

"YAH! WHAT IS YOUR PLAN!"

"I just want to be your friend."

"A FRIEND? WOAH! AFTER YOU DESTROYED OUR HOUSE?!"

"Don't worry. Your house is fixed when you go home later."

"TCH! How can I trust your words?"

"Do you really hate me so much?"

"OF COURSE!"

"May I know why?"

"WOAH! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHY? IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE! EVEN IF YOU CAME FROM A VERY POWERFUL FAMILY, EVEN IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST BILLIONAIRES AND EVEN YOU CAN GET ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ARROGANT LIKE THAT!"

"What if I'll change my personality? If I'll apologize to the girl I slapped with her cake, can we be friends?"

"NEVER!"

I shouted on his face which made him looked at the ground while rain is falling around us. I went to the door, carrying my umbrella and leaving him on his seat while the raindrops are falling on him, when I noticed that the door is lock.

"YAH! WHY IS THIS LOCKED?!"

"I ask someone to lock it when you arrive so that we can talk properly."

I went back to him.

"If you really want to leave me here, take this."

He gave me a key.

"You can open the door and leave me. Take care when you go home. The rain is really harsh today."

He said before he looked away from me. A moment of silence came to us while I was standing in front of him while he was sitting on his chair then after a few minutes, I decided to try to be nice ... a little.

"You ... just ... want to t-talk, right?"

He smiled as he looked at my face. I didn't know why but for some reason, I felt something *weird* when I saw his smile.

"Yeah."

"Let's talk somewhere since the rain is really hard."

"How about at the stairs?"

"O-okay."

He stood up from his seat and we went to the door. He unlocked it and opened the door. We sat on the intersection of the stairs and our backs rested on the wall.

"So ... what do you want to talk about?"

"You. About you."

"Me? What?"

"Well, how can I be a friend to you?"

"Why do you want to be a friend of mine? What's your intention!"

"Do you really want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Lee Chanhee ... I like you."

My ears can't believe what they just heard.

"Someone ... someone ... confessed to me?"

I told myself while L.Joe was looking at my face and without my knowing, I was also doing the same. Our eyes looked at each other for a period of time.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Way to go for C.A.P and L.JOE :D Kyaaaaaaaaa ~~~~ Chapter 16 is here :D Please subscribe and leave your COMMENTS :D Kekekeke :) Thanks for reading ♥