Our Plan

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

I was sitting inside my room while playing video games.

"It's already 7pm. What could be taking him so long?!"

I was waiting for my butler. I gave him a special task: Know everything about Lee Chanhee. I think it's quiet easy, right? An hour passed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

My butler finally arrived.

"What took you so long!"

"I'm sorry young master but it is hard to find information about people who belong to lower class families."

"Eh? What did you say?"

"Here's the list of informations I gathered, young master."

"You can leave."

My butler handed me pieces of paper. I turned off my video game and went to my study table to read informations about Lee Chanhee.

"Hmmm ... 19 years old. Came from a low class family ... then how did he get into East Seoul High?! Oh ... a scholar? Hmmm so he is a smart kid. His mother is only a housewife and his father sells fishes and seafoods in the market. Has a younger sister named Minah. Hmmm ... what's more? Eh?! What's this?! Confirmed *gay* due to his cute actions and female-like features. Smooth, milky, snow-like skin, cute, round eyes and another thing that proves that he is gay is that he is closer to girls than boys. His two bestfriends; Ahn Daniel aka Niel and Yoo Changhyun aka Ricky are also gay. Lee Chanhee was never involved in any relationships before."

What I read really surprised me.

"Haha! Just by reading these few informations already gave me lots of ideas on how to take down that Lee Chanhee and his friends! But I think it's better to show this first to C.A.P and Changjo."

I grabbed my phone and dialed C.A.P's mobile number. He answered his phone and I ordered him to come immediately here in my house even though it's already dark outside. I did the same to Changjo and he agreed to go here. Few minutes passed, the two arrived and we talked inside my room. I showed them the informations I got from my butler.

"Woah?! RICKY IS GAY?!"

"Eh? Why are you so surprised Changjo?"

"N-nothing. Hahaha!"

"So here are my ideas. First, we can remove Lee Chanhee's scholarship program."

"Woah that's too evil hyung."

"Yeah, I think I can't do it L.Joe."

"Tch. Okay, the second one is to make his family suffer more and make their life more miserable."

"That's worse than the first one dude!"

"Yeah! I can't do it hyung!!!"

"Are the two of you sure that you can't do the first or the second one?! Then here's our last resort: knowing that the three of them are gay, let's take advantage of it. We need to make them fall in love to us and later on, we'll break their hearts."

"WOAH! HYUNG! HYUNG! THAT'S-"

"Hey dude, I know that by doing that only theirselves will be harmed, not their future and family but that's-"

"So what's your choice now?"

"Can we just stop this?"

"What?! STOP? I AM LEE BYUNGHUN! He interfered with me earlier at school and he deserves to know who is he dealing with!"

"Then hyung if you don't mind ... I-I go with .. the third choice ... make them fall ... fall ... in love with us ..."

"What the heck Changjo!"

"But C.A.P hyung I think that is much okay than making his family suffer and destroy his future!"

"Then I think I don't have a choice."

"Ricky's mine."

"Chanhee's mine."

"So I don't have a choice then? Thick lips goes to me ... ugh!"

"Hyung when will we start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Wait! Why?! Can we make it next week?"

"No! I want to give Lee Chanhee my revenge as soon as I can!"

"Fine. As if I have a choice."

"Okay guys, you can go now. Let's just make their emotions miserable, okay?!"

"YEAH! That big-lips will know who I am!"

"Ricky ..."

"By the way Changjo, I just noticed this. Why do you call Yoo Changhyun by his nickname?"

"E-eh? B-because ... it's shorter! Right! Shorter! Hahaha. Changhyun, Ricky. Ricky is much easier to pronounce right? Haha!"

"Ohhhhhhhh .. okay I'll leave now."

"Me too. Bye hyung!"

"Take care guys!"

The discussion inside L.Joe's room finished. C.A.P went inside his car and Changjo did the same and took his car. The two went separate ways. L.Joe was now alone again on his room. He is staring outside through the window while thinking about their plan.

"Smooth, milky, snow-like skin ... damn! If I won't be careful in this plan, I will definitely fail and that's what I don't wanna happen! If they only chose to make his family suffer or sabotage Lee Chanhee's scholarship, much easier!"

He went inside the bathroom in his room and after he took a shower, he went to the bed and fell asleep.

 

C.A.P'S POV

I was currently driving on the road, thinking about the deal we made.

"Damn! Why did I even agreed with that! Tch! How about the girls I am currently playing with? Psh. Feels like this is something new ... something ... something hard to do ... You can do this Minsoo!"

I continued driving that time but still my mind is set on the plan. Nervous and a little afraid is all I can feel that time.

 

CHANGJO'S POV

I was currently driving on my way home. I know that I smile a lot like crazy inside the car while driving then I passed a beautiful park. I decided to spend some time there because for me ... it's still early.

"YEAH CHANGJO!!!! YOU CAN NOW GET CLOSE TO THAT CUTIE!!! WHAT'S HIS NAME AGAIN? RICKY? YEAH! RICKY!!!! L.Joe hyung, C.A.P hyung, I'm sorry but I will be different this time. If the two of you are going to do this only because you want to destroy Chanhee and the big-lips guy's emotion, I'm doing this because I want to ... no ... I'm doing this because I like Ricky."

I spent more time sitting at the bench in the park while other people who pass by saw me laughing for no particular reason.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! Watch out for ChangRick <3 :D 4th Chapter :D Please comment and subscribe guyssssssssssssssss :">