Hope

Class President

L.JOE'S POV

"But Chanhee ..."

"Byunghun, I already prepared myself that a time like this will come. That you will leave me and get married. We know that we aren't going to last forever, right? Come on! Let's face the reality!"

"Chanhee! I don't like her! I love only you!"

"But your family needs you! You are their only chance!"

"And what about us?"

"Well ... we can still ... be friends ... right?"

"Friends?! Chanhee, I am begging you! Please! I don't want to break up with you!"

"Sorry Byunghun."

"So you are giving me up already?"

"Hey what are you saying!"

"Or maybe do you like someone other than me?!"

"Byunghun! I can't stand that mouth of yours! I'll go now!"

Chanhee did what he said. He ran away from me while tears are coming out from his eyes, leaving me sitting alone on the ground. I lie down on the ground and looked up to the clear sky. Tears started to form in my eyes. I swear, this is the hardest challenge in my entire life. My friends are probably angry at me for what I did to Changjo awhile ago. Chanhee is probably sad because of what I said but I don't know why I said those words to him. The bell rang, meaning I should get back to the class.

Hours passed and the class was over. Everyone made their way out of the room. Chanhee immediately stood up and left the room. He was quickly followed by Ricky, Niel, C.A.P and the last was Changjo who glared at me before they left. Yerim was clinging her arm on mine while she has a bandage plastered on her face and her head was resting on my shoulder.

"Oppa, I wanna go home."

"Go."

"Aren you not going to drive me home?"

"Tch. You brought your car, right?"

"Aish. Alright if you don't want I'll go by myself!"

I'm just thankful that Yerim went home by herself that time. It's better to be alone than spending time with a like her. After a few minutes of staying alone inside the room, I decided to leave and go home. I went inside my car as soon as I arrived in the school's parking area. Chanhee popped on my mind when I was driving on the main road. Along with that, the picture when Yerim kissed me on my lips. Who the hell captured that photo? It's Changjo ... right?

Half of an hour passed and I arrived at our home. Maids greeted me as I walked in the hallways of our mansion. Some asked if I want to eat lunch while others asked if I need anything. That time, I only want to be alone and think of what should I do. I went to my room and jumped off the bed. I scrolled through my phone. Not even a single message was found. Perhaps my friends really hate me now. I stared at the ceiling, kept on thinking until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it's really dark. I the lamp on the nightshade and took my phone. I checked the clock and it was seven o'clock in the evening. Woah, I slept too much. I was really bored that time and since I had nothing to do, I checked my mail for no reasons. I found a mail from a VERY known person.

 

To: Lee Byunghun

Hey L.Joe! C.A.P told me you are facing a very difficult problem right now. Don't worry! I'll be there in Seoul tomorrow!!! I'll help you with that problem of yours. Oh, do you still remember the shirt and cap you want from me? I'll give it to you tomorrow. See ya! =)

 

His cheerfulness in that message scared the hell out of me. It was very unusual. What made me more nervous is that he will be here in Seoul by tomorrow. Again.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 36 is here :D Be sure to comment and subscribe, alrighttyyyyy? ♥ Thanks for reading :))) Sorry if it is too short :(