Failed

Class President

NIEL'S POV

It's our breaktime in our school. Chunji and Ricky went first to the cafeteria because I need to go and get books from my locker. I arrived at the my locker and grabbed the books I need for my next class. I was walking on my way to the cafeteria then I saw this *Mr. Bang* hitting with two girls while on the hallway. We crossed each other's eyes and stare at each other like a war's going to start. He walked forward, leaving his girls behind. I stopped walking.

"What are you staring at?!"

"Let me just tell you a thing: TELL YOUR RED-HAIRED FRIEND TO STOP GETTING CLOSE WITH RICKY! Do you understand, SQUINTY EYES?!"

"Woah?! I AM THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT, THICK-LIPS!"

He insulted me. This guy's really getting in my nerves!

"If you only know what I saw yesterday!"

"Of course I know! I saw it too!"

"Tch! Then probably, you and your friends are planning something to Ricky! Are you acting as a *watcher* yesterday?! HUH?!"

"Hey, look. We can't finish this discussion here. If you want to finish this argument. later, at 6pm, go to the gym. Let's settle it there, once and for all!"

"I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU, SQUINTY!"

"YOU'LL BE REALLY ASHAMED LATER, THICK-LIPS!"

I continued walking with anger all over my face. I reached the cafeteria and looked for Chunji and Ricky. When I found their table, I went to them immediately.

"Hyung! What's the problem?!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Neeeeeeee."

"Yah, Niel! What's wrong with you?"

"Aigoo! Just ... just tired! Yeah! I'm just tired!"

"Eh? How? Where did you came from, hyung?"

"SHUT UP RICKY!!!"

"Aigoo! Ricky, your Niel hyung is about to explode. Go, buy him some drinks."

"Neeeeeee Chunji hyung!!!!!"

Ricky left us to buy some drinks for me at the cashier.

"Niel. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you like that?"

"It's just ... I'm gonna finish *something* later."

"Something? What's that?"

Then out of nowhere, I suddenly stood up and gone wild.

"THAT GUY WITH CAP!!! I'M REALLY GONNA FINISH HIM LATERRRRR!!!!!!!"

Lots of students looked at me and was surprised of my loud voice. I awkwardly smiled at them and told them nothing's wrong. All of them went back to their seats while Ricky and Chunji are looking at me strangely. Several minutes passed and we finished our foods then the bell rang.

"Woah! Breaktime's already over?"

Ricky said while pouting.

"It's okay Ricky. Studying is a must, especially for you!"

"Neeeeeeeeeeee."

"Look who's acting like a kid."

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!! Chunji hyung!! Niel hyung is bullying me!!!"

Then Chunji glared at me.

"Alright alright! Let's go back to our room."

We arrived at our classroom and went to our seats. When we arrived, what I noticed first are eyes of Changjo, staring at Ricky.

"That !"

I said on my mind. Then the teacher arrived and our class resumed. Time sure flies quickly and the bell rang again. I wasn't able to participate in the class, thinking of what could happen later at the gym. When our teacher dismissed us, I quickly bid my farewell to Chunji and Ricky.

"Chunji, Ricky, I gotta go first! See ya!"

"Eh? Okay. Take care hyung!!!!"

"Take care."

As I left the room, I can see through my peripheral vision that *squinty* is looking at me.

"Tch! You'll see later squinty!"

I said on my mind, I quickly went out of the school and took the bus. I arrived at our house after several minutes passed. I hurried to my room and laid down on the bed while my bag is still on me.

"Aigoo! What have you done Ahn Daniel!!! What if gangsters are waiting for you later! What if he will kill you! What if he will kidnap you and sell your internal organs!! Omo Daniel!!!!!!"

I shouted inside my room.

"Ahhhhh!!! Just to be ready."

I took my old baseball bat and put it inside my backpack. I took a rest on my bed until the clock ticked at 4pm. I freshen myself in the bathroom and wore appropriate clothes for school. I took my backpack with the baseball bat inside and took my phone and wallet. It's already 5pm when I left the house. I quickly took the first bus which arrived. Another set of minutes passed when I arrived at the bus stop near my school. I went out of the bus and from a far, I can already see the school gate. I spent few steps to get inside the school and went to the gym immediately. I checked the time on my phone and it's 5:50pm already.

"Okayyy Ahn Daniel. Be calm! If someone's gonna harm you, just get the baseball bat and smash that on them!!!"

I opened the door and saw a tall man wearing a jacket with a bagpack standing.

"What took you so long? I thought you will run away thick-lips!"

"AS IF I WILL, SQUINTY!!!"

"Okay so let's start from the beginning."

"TELL YOUR RED-HAIRED FRIEND TO STOP BEING CLOSE WITH RICKY AND DON'T HE EVER TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!"

"Ohhhhh? Why should I follow you? You're poor, I'M RICH."

"Argghhhhh!!!!!"

"Okay. I'll be nice to you thick-lips. But come with me first."

"E-eh? Where will we go?!"

"Will you follow me or not?"

I followed him since I don't have any choice. The path we took is familiar. We stopped walking after a few minutes.

"Here we are."

"Swimming pool????!!!!!!!!"

He brought me in the school's swimming pool.

"Why here?!"

"Okay. I will do what you want only if you beat me! The one who can reach the other side first wins."

"And what if I lose?"

"Hehe. I still can't think of what will be your punishment. So, will you compete me in swimming? The goal is easy!!!"

I was stunned and kept on standing still on my position. My biggest fear is swimming pool especially right now, because it will be my first time to swim in this pool if I will accept his challenge since I don't have any swimming classes. I don't have any idea how deep it is and the worse is ... I don't know how to swim.

"But the goal is easy right? Just reach the other side and Ricky will be safe from Changjo! I think walking inside that pool will be pretty much easier."

I said on my mind.

"OF COURSE I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!"

"Hehe."

"But I don't have any swimming clothes here!"

"Don't worry, I prepared a swimsuit for you."

"SWIMSUIT?!!!"

My ears felt deaf that time.

"Did I heard ... SWIMSUIT?! WHAT THE!!"

I exclaimed on my mind.

He opened his bag and handed me the *swimsuit* he is talking about. I was relieved when the swimsuit he is talking about is the school uniform for swimming class. He took of his clothes in front of my eyes and my eyes almost burned when I saw his abs and body muscles.

"Tch! This man is really gross! Taking off his clothes in front of someone?! How yuckyyyy!!"

I mumbled.

"You saying anything?"

"NOTHING!"

"Go, change your clothes!"

I went to the comfort room and changed my clothes.

"Why is this a little tight? Feels like my body is being squeezed!!!"

I told him when I went out of the comfort room.

"You'll get used to it!"

He shouted.

"Go to your position now!"

I did as he said.

"So, are you ready?"

"Huh?! Are you ready to be defeated?!"

I said confidently.

"Hehe. In 3, 2, 1 GO!"

Then I jumped on the pool while thinking that I will definitely lose my pride if I won't do this and I'm doing this for a friend.

 

C.A.P"S POV

"Hehe. In 3, 2, 1 GO!"

I quickly jumped into the pool and swam and swam and swam and swam, creating waves from my arms. Suddenly, it feels awkward.

"Why I can't feel any waves coming from Niel?"

Then I stopped swimming and when I turned around, I saw Niel, suffering and greatly in need of help.

"SQUINTY!! HELP!! I CAN'T-  ... HELP!! HEL-"

I saw Niel waving his arms and fighting the gravity that pulls him down. My eyes rolled and I am really shocked from what I witnessed. I don't know why but suddenly, my body moved on it's own and quickly swam towards Niel. I swam deeper and deeper until I reached Niel's unconscious body. When I grabbed him, I immediately went up the pool because I was about to get drowned. Luckily, I was able get his body before I run out of oxygen. I carried his unconscious body to the poolside. I quickly laid him down to the floor. I pressed his chest and blowed air on his mouth. I didn't care if our lips touched. What's important is to save his life! I repeated that process and after a few tries, his eyes opened and he coughed lots of water. Then my eyes and mouth coordinated, why? They did something I don't want to. As my eyes slowly produces tears, feels like my mouth talked on it's own.

"YOU!!! WHY!!!! WHY DID YOU EVEN TRIED TO COMPETE WITH ME IF YOU CAN'T SWIM!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! IF YOU ONLY KNOW HOW MUCH I BECAME WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!"

I quickly pulled him up in a tight hug, almost getting to the point that  I am squeezing his body with mine. Then he whispered something to my right ear.

"Squinty ... too ... tight."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!! MY NAP FEELSSSSS ♥ 7th Chapter's here :> Aigooooo !!! Please comment and subscribe my lovely readers ♥ I really really really love those comments guys :D Thank you :>