Bad Boys

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

The next day, as I was about to enter the school, I saw the blonde guy came out from the long black limo.

"Tch! Who does he thinks he is? He is just a billionaire! Probably he doesn't have any brains!

I exclaimed on my mind. A man in suit gave him his bag and before he entered the gate, our eyes crossed. Suddenly, I felt nervous. His eyes, they are quite powerful to tense me up. I removed my gaze on him and started to enter the school. After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at my room and went to my seat.

"Woah? The two of you arrived earlier than me?"

I said to Niel and Ricky.

"Yeah. Gotta finish some of my assignments now."

"YAH! RICKY!"

I shouted at Ricky who is unaware of my arrival and innocently staring at the guy with red hair at the back.

"Hyung what-"

"Are you looking at that guy?! Aiggooooo!!! Jinjja!"

"But hyung-"

"NO MORE *BUTS*, okay?!"

"Neeeeeeee."

Afterwards, the blonde entered the school along with the man who always wear a cap.

"There goes that man who really annoys me. Psh! Cap? Seriously? Inside the school?!"

"Hihi. Hyung you might fell in love with him!!!!"

"SHUT UP RICKY! I AM NOT LIKE YOU!"

Then our teacher arrived. She started to teach us and discuss the lessons. Several minutes passed, in the middle of her discussion, I can hear noise coming from the back that made me annoyed.

"YAH! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, THEN GET OUT!"

I found the three newcomers making noises. The red-haired guy is just smiling at me, the one who wears cap continue what he is doing and the blonde is angrily staring at my eyes. My classmates are also looking at me strangely.

"You got a problem?"

"Hyung not now. Haha. We're sorry."

I went back to my seat then Ricky whispered something to me.

"See hyung? He is different! Changjo is-"

"Shut up Ricky!!!"

"Neeeeeeeeeeeee."

Ricky frowned afterwards. The discussion continued and no more noise is heard. The bell rang signalling that class is over. I was a little nervous of what might happen.

"Omo Chunji! What if they will payback for what you did?"

"Don't worry. Changjo is different than the other two. He is-"

"SHUT UP RICKY!!!!"

"Neeeeeeeee."

The three of us went to the cafeteria to eat something. We ordered our food then went to our favorite table to eat. We also finished our assignments there. Few minutes passed and the bell rang again, signalling that our next class is approaching. We finished our food and went out of the cafeteria. As we are on the way to our room, I saw a flock of girls surrounding something.

"Hyung let's see what's in there."

"Okay."

We were able to get close to them and we found the three newcomers at the middle and a girl carrying a cake while bowing his head.

"L.Joe opp-oppa ... please take this cake I made ... I made it for you opp-oppa."

The blonde stared at the cake for a long time. When the girl raised his head, the blonde grabbed the cake and slapped it on the girl's face. Everyone were laughing including the red-haired guy that Ricky likes except the man wearing a cap and the blonde.

"L.Joe only eats cake made by their executive chef."

The girl continued crying while the people surrounding her are laughing which made me really angry.

"Hyung the girl is-"

"I know Ricky."

"Chunji ..."

I walked towards the three and faced them head on.

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TAKEN IT AND THROW IT LATER! BUT LOOK! WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU!"

The girl continued crying behind me while the other students are still laughing at her. Some are terrified by my sudden appearance in the scene. The red-haired guy continued lauging and the man with wearing cap is now looking at me. The blonde's eyes and mine are battling.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS GIRL?!"

"What? Are you expecting me to apologize? Tch!"

Then the three of them walked out and left the area. The girl cried harder and the students are still laughing at her.

"YAH! SHUT UP EVERYONE!"

Everyone left including the girl who confessed earlier except Niel and Ricky.

"Chunji you are so great!!!!!! You should've kicked their !!! Especially that cap-guy!"

"Hyung, I'm afraid of what's gonna happen next."

"Tch! I don't care about them. Who does he think he is! Is he still a human?!"

"Hyung I forgot but the bell already rang right?"

"OMO! We will be late!!!"

We hurried to our classrooms but what we witnessed earlier will never fade from our mind.

"Damn you Lee Byunghun. DAMN!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo ~ Chunji's really angry :( Mean Byunghun -_- 2nd Chapter's here :D Please comment and subscribe ♥ :>