The Arrival

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

"YAH! Chunji!!!!"

A familiar voice shouted my name from behind as I am walking in the hallway to my class. I turned my head around and yeah, there's my sausage-lips best friend Niel.

"Did you heard the news Chunji!!!!"

"What news?"

"Aigoo! You are really outdated! The son of the famous Lee Family is going to attend this school!"

I hummed at his words after, showing to him that I don't give a single damn thing about it.

"YAH! How can you react just like that! Just to inform you he is one of the youngest billionaires in the world!"

"So?"

"If you're not intersted then let's just hurry to our class! Ricky is already there."

We continued walking until we reached our classroom's door. Upon entering, I can hear my classmates talking about this *son of the Lee something*. I went to my chair and some of my classmates approached me.

"Chunji oppa! Did you heard that the son of the-"

"YAH! COULD YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT? I'M SICK OF HEARING THAT!!!"

The whole class went silent and looked at me.

"E-eh? Hahahaha."

I awkwardly reacted knowing that they might get angry at me. Suddenly, one of my classmates arrived at our room gasping.

"O-omo! He ... he ... he is here! LEE BYUNGHUN IS HERE!!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~!!!"

The whole class became really noisy.

"Omo my ovaries are gonna explode!!!"

"Wait! That's not all! Along with him, there's another two students coming. And take note, all of them are HANDSOME!!!"

"Handsooommmmeeeee oppppaaaaaa!!!!!"

The noise of these students really pissed me off. Meanwhile, Niel and Ricky are just sitting beside me and looking at our classmates.

"Omo Chunji hyung. They are so noisy."

Ricky cutely said.

"Well who couldn't be noisy if you know that you will be a classmate of a billionaire!!!"

Niel said and smiled nicely afterwards when he witnessed my *deathly* stare.

"WHAT'S THE NOISE ALL ABOUT?! THE CLASS IS GOING TO START! GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!"

Woah. At least our teacher arrived and finally, the noise is over.

"Mr. Lee Chanhee. You are the class president right? Where's the list of names of your classmates?"

I opened my bag and took the clean paper with the list of names of my classmates. It's the 2nd week of our class today and last week, I was elected as the class president due to my academic achievements bragged by Niel and Ricky. Thanks to them that I got this hard responsibility!!! We are in the section 3-A. I went back to my chair after I gave the list of names to our teacher. In the middle of her discussion of lessons, a well-groomed man entered our room and whispered something to our teacher. Her face was so shocked and surprised.

"Uhmm class. I have an announcement. Lee Byunghun and his friends are here."

The whole class turned to a war zone again and different shout and scream can be heard especially from girls.

"YAH! CALM DOWN!"

I'm happy that they followed my order. They all went quiet. As the door opened, three good-looking young men entered There is one with the red hair, another one is wearing a cap and the last one has blonde hair. Seriously? How can they be allowed to attend class like that? The class started to be noisy again and different girls are fangirling over the three.

"Introduce yourselves."

Our teacher told them. The man with red hair stepped forward.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Jonghyun also known as Changjo!"

The red-haired guy smilingly said while posing a heart sign with his hands, completely destroying the ovaries of women.

"I am Bang Minsoo. C.A.P for short."

The man wearing a cap introduced himself. Then the last one ...

"My name is Lee Byunghun. Call me L.Joe."

Then the whole class went on rampage hearing the husky voice of this Lee Byunghun. The three went to their seats at the back.

"Hyung! Changjo is-"

"Don't you ever like someone like him! Understand?!"

"Neeeeeeeeeee."

"Hmmpppffffttt! That man wears a cap while inside the school? Woah? Who does he thinks he is?!"

"And there's that blonde guy! Pssshh! How can this school let them do that!"

The three of us talked. Our teacher made an early dismissal so the class finished early. After that, girls quickly went to the back fangirling over the three.

"Look hyung! Changjo is really-"

"DON'T YOU EVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE HIM RICKY!!!!"

I shouted at him and he wiped his non-existing his tears.

"Come Chunji. Let's go and eat outside."

"Let's go Ricky."

"Neeeeeeeeeeee."

The three of us went to the cafeteria and as we ate our foods, we also talked about the new three students. Niel and I are really pissed off. What do they think they are? Cool? What? And there's Ricky, opposing us and keep on saying that Changjo is different. Omo Ricky.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st Chapter :D Kekeke ~ Can't stop laughing at Ricky's part XD Please subscribe and comment my readers ♥ :)