For Our Future

Class President

Few years have passed and everyone graduated from high school. Everyone went to college. Ricky and Changjo entered the field of dancing. Niel entered the field of music. Even though L.Joe's parents told Chunji to study with their son at the same college, Chunji refused. He knew that L.Joe was going to study in a high-class and expensive university. And that's what really happened. L.Joe and C.A.P studied together focusing on business and finance. They entered that field as a preparation since time will come that they will be managing their companies. Because Chunji refused the offer of L.Joe's parents, they wanted Chunji to stay at L.Joe's place and take care of him. L.Joe disagreed because he wanted Chunji to achieve his dream: to become a singer. After a little deliberation and argument, L.Joe's parents agreed. With that, Chunji attended the same college with Niel.

Changjo once asked Ricky's mother to let Ricky live with him. Ricky's mother disagreed. For her, Changjo is a y beast and with his looks, Ricky might surrender everything for him, even his precious body. With that, everything remained the same with Changjo and Ricky. Ricky still lives with his mom while Changjo lives with his parents on their mansion. Their relationship is legal and official to the both sides. However, Changjo's mom always tell him- I know Ricky is pretty but please, no to premarital , nae? - sometimes Changjo's mom will say that in front of Ricky. When that happens, Changjo and Ricky blush.

Niel. Until now, he is playing hard-to-get with C.A.P. Always yelling at him what he wants and what he doesn't like. Seriously, is he pregnant? Nahhh. He is just like that. In the morning, Niel is really stone-hearted and C.A.P always ran after him. But in the night? That's when everything changes. Everytime C.A.P takes a shower, Niel will sneak inside his house. Well, Niel is known by the workers inside C.A.P's mansion. And everytime that C.A.P will get out of the bathroom, Niel will be there, sitting over his bed and smiling at him seductively. C.A.P will turn off the lights and you know what happens next.

Jiyong and TOP lives at America. Jiyong works as a fashion designer under his mother's company. TOP works as a model. But he only works when the clothes he will use for photoshoots are designed by Jiyong. How sweet! Jiyong's manners changed when he met TOP. His mother introduced TOP to him and when the two met each other's eyes, bang. They fell in love with each other. TOP is very cold and quiet when people are around but when he and Jiyong are alone, he always turn to clingy and touchy TOP which Jiyong really likes. Sometimes, Chunji will receive mails from Jiyong only telling him that- Gosh! TOP's stares really makes me pregnant!!! -and Chunji always reply to him that- Sorry but I think Byunghun is hotter :P -and the two will always argue about who is much better between the two.

L.Joe and Chunji lived together at L.Joe's mansion. Chunji's mom agreed with this since Minah, Chunji's little sister is their to help her in daily life. L.Joe's parents also agreed for the two to live together. The parents of the both sides are also kind to one another. L.Joe's mom is very thankful to Chunji's mom. Chunji really changed L.Joe. On the other hand, Chunji's mom is also thankful to L.Joe's mom. Without L.Joe, Chunji will never grow up and have a partner. The two mothers laughed so loud, leaving their husbands staring blankly at them. L.Joe's mom really likes Chunji for his son. She also taught Chunji what food his son really likes. They also went on shopping together sometimes. When Chunji is unwell, L.Joe always talk to Chunji's mother. The two are really close and Chunji's mom trusts L.Joe a lot. The two fathers get together well. Sometimes, they will see who is much better in terms of drinking. At the end, no one wins since the two of them end up falling asleep. At first Chunji is really afraid to sleep with Byunghun on the same room. What is the cause, you ask? One night, Chunji just finished showering and went out of the bathroom. He wore a sleeveless shirt and shorts. When L.Joe arrived from school, he hurried towards Chunji. He looked and gazed at Chunji's snow-white arms. L.Joe leaned closer to Chunji and whispered something to his hear- Change your clothes. Seeing your thin and smooth arms turns me on. Go, change now. Next time I see you like this, I don't know if I can prevent myself to do *that* to you -Chunji hurried and changed his clothes. He is innocent but he knows what L.Joe tries to say awhile ago and that sent shivers down to his spine. But don't worry. Chunji now sleeps together with L.Joe. In the middle of the night, when Chunji feels that L.Joe is touching his skin in a seductive manner he always tell him- Stop that or else I will sleep on the other room! -and when this happens, L.Joe turns to the other side of the bed. Chunji, who is worried, hugs L.Joe eveytime he turns away from him. This what makes L.Joe really happy.

Summer arrived. All of them went to Canada for a vacation including Jiyong and TOP. At first, Chunji didn't want to go. But L.Joe managed to convince Chunji and of course, Chunji went with them to Canada. They rode one of the Lee Family's private plane. Of course, the couples sat with each other. While on the plane, Niel's loud voice can be heard which angered Chunji and Ricky. TOP and Jiyong are just lovey-dovey on their seats. There was also a time when everyone was sleeping, or so what Ricky thought. He stood up and tried to check on everyone and he caught C.A.P and Niel kissing. OMO! C.A.P HYUNG AND NIEL HYUNG ARE KISSING!!! The loud voice of Ricky awakened everyone. Everyone teased the two excluding TOP, who remained quiet and cool on his seat. Several hours passed and they arrived at Canada. A man wearing a black suit was already waiting for them, probably he is one an employee of Lee Corporation. He escorted them to the limo and drove on the main road until they arrived at the hotel where L.Joe made their reservation. For every room, there will be two person inside. Of course we all know who stayed in this room with him and with who.

Sunday. Chunji thought that everything was just a vacation but little did he know that L.Joe did something that will change his life. Everyone left the hotel, including L.Joe, leaving Chunji alone. When the clock striked at 2pm, Ricky and Niel went back to the hotel to pick up Chunji. They went to Jiyong's office in Canada and when they arrived, they found Jiyong holding a wedding a gown. Hey Chunji! I personally designed this for this day!! Congratulations!!!! Of course, Chunji was surprised from what he saw and what he heard. Niel and Ricky explained eveything to Chunji. It's not that Chunji didn't want what's going on. It's just that ... he was really surprised and not yet prepared. After a few arguments, the three was able to convince Chunji and wore the gown Jiyong designed. Niel applied a light make up on Chunji's face. When eveything's done, everyone was really happy for Chunji. Lots of compliments were heard. Chunji, who was really shy, lowered his head, trying to hide his blushing face.

Few minutes passed and they arrived at the private garden where Changjo, C.A.P, TOP and L.Joe were waiting. Before they entered the garden, Ricky gave Chunji the bouquet. The bouquet of red roses which L.Joe always gave him when they were in high school. Chunji was the last to get out of the car. A long and red carpet was found showered with white rose petals. L.Joe was waiting for him in front. His friends are cheering for the two. A guy in his mid-30's was also in front, wearing a formal attire. Probably the one who will declare the marriage of two. He slowly walked in the red carpet while the musicians on the side are playing a calm, tranquil and serene music. When he arrived in front, L.Joe took his hand and they sat in front. Few talks passed and they finally went to the question that everyone waited for.

"You, Lee Byunghun. Do you accept Lee Chanhee as your wife?"

"I do!"

"You, Lee Chanhee. Do you accept Lee Byunghun as your husband?"

"Of course! I do!"

L.Joe wore the wedding ring on Chunji's finger and Chunji did the same to L.Joe. They softly pressed each other's lips after. With that, the music went louder and everyone cheered at the newlyweds. Ricky, Niel and Jiyong went to the beautiful Chunji as soon as the ceremony was over. Changjo, C.A.P and TOP congratulated L.Joe. Before they left the entire place, L.Joe gave his thanks to everyone who helped him. Of course, a celebration took place at the hotel. L.Joe reserved the whole restaurant for them. At the restaurant, while everyone was feeding their hungry stomach, Chunji went to L.Joe.

"Uhmm .. my mom knows about this, right?"

"Hmmm not yet!"

"YAH!"

"Of course I plan to surprise her. My parents also don't know about this."

"Aigoo. What should I do?!"

"Don't worry my princess. I am sure that they will be really happy for us, right?"

"Nae!"

Few hours passed and the celebration was over. It was 10pm when everyone decided to go back to their rooms. When L.Joe and Chunji returned to their room, L.Joe quickly backhugged Chunji. He planted soft kisses on Chunji's neck which made him smile. He turned around to face L.Joe and L.Joe hugged his waist.

"Chanhee, I am so happy that we are married."

"Me too, Byunghun. But ... aren't you afraid that people will criticize me?"

"Tch. No one will do that to my wife!"

"Aigoo. Be sure to protect me no matter what, okay?"

"Of course! You will be the princess of my life forever!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END :) I am so thankful for those who supported me until the end :) Thank you so much my lovely subscribers and those who always leave their comments, thank you so much! :) Those upvotes I received, thank you! Sorry I can't mention you guys since you are too many lol :P Again, thanks a lot :)