Disaster Date.

Love in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked for a while then went to a bus stop. Jimin paid for my bus fare then offered me the only empty seat on the bus. He stood over me holding onto the bar, trying to stay balanced. I admit, it was pretty funny seeing him wobble from time to time. He kept looking down at me and smiling. After a few stops he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bus. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously. 

"I've always wanted to try something. Let's go." He pulled me inside a building. It was the ice skating rink. I've alone ice skated once but I learnt after only 30 minutes on the ice. 

"You've never ice skated?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"Never. I wanna try it with you." He gave me the most adorable eye smiles. We got our skates on and I was able to walk but Jimin couldn't keep balanced and wobbled everywhere. I held his hand to help him balance. I noticed his ears had become red and he had the widest smile. I tried to hide it. But honestly I was really cold. I wore shorts. I had no idea we'd be here. I shivered unknowingly and he looked at me sadly. 

"Sorry." He pouted. 

"Why?" 

"You're freezing aren't you?" He seemed sadden. I smiled and nudged him. 

"I'm fine. Don't feel bad. Let's get on the ice!" I said excitingly to try to bring the mood up. We couldn't help but have naturally skinship on the ice. I constantly had to hold onto him. He wobbled so much to the point where we both almost fell. He held onto the railing and I skated out more. 

"I think I might have the hang of this." He said confidently. He let go of the railing and we began to skate pretty smoothly. Hand in hand we made it through a full lap. I clapped and cheered him on. We smiled gave each other a high five with both our hands. Suddenly he began to lose his balance. I grabbed his wrist but he was still wobbling, which caused me to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter