His and Theirs: All 13 of Us (Part 6-B)

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us
********

And there were we waiting for the 4 boys to finish their shopping. When they stepped out from the shop, they were wearing mischievous smiles on their faces, except Xiumin. Soo was elbowing Tao, and Kai elbowing Soo on his other side. Xiumin-oppa was walking up front, so he didn't see what was going on behind him. Only when Tao poked Soo's ribs did he turn around to glare at them. Soo let out a loud yelp. But they had paperbags with them, so they were able to buy what they needed.

Kris: You're done?

Xiumin: Yes, done.

Kris: Good. If anyone wants to rest, we'll have enough time before Papa and Mama arrive.

Xiumin: Yeah, sure. Hey, Lay, Baek... Let's go.

And the two suddenly came back to earth. LOL. They were probably sleepy because they stood up really slowly and started walking away, never looking at where they were going. Chan and Suho-gege caught them by the arms and steered them to the right way. Xiumin and Kris-gege were leading the way. As usual, Lu Han-ge was beside me, Kai and Soo were also walking beside us. The rest made up the tail.

We made it to the parking lot where dad's staff were waiting to drive us back to the hotel. We all climbed into our respective van, and once seated, started to talk at the same time. But Se Hun's voice was the loudest.

Se Hun: Uhm... Hyungnim, can we buy Bubble Tea? Please?

And he made a really cute face. Suho-gege automatically said yes. Nobody can resist Se Hun-ge when he does his Puss-in-boots face. He was just oozing with aegyo. Hahahaha. Only Tao-gege can beat him with having the most aegyo. He and Se Hun got off the van. We told them to include us then. They went to the other van to ask if they also would want anything. Then, they went back to the mall to buy more Bubble Tea. Chen went with them.

When they returned, Suho-ge had an extra paperbag on hand, he bought 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts too. Then we returned to the hotel. It was exactly 3:15 PM when we arrived at the hotel. Suho-gege asked the other boys to come inside our suite for the donuts and Bubble Tea.

Xiumin: What is this? Some sort of celebration? Hahaha.

Kris: Maybe. Maybe not. But regardless, I like it. Hahahah. Here, give me that chocolate one. Heyyy!!! Kai!!! That's mine!!! Pfffffffffffffffttttt!

Kai: This is not chocolate. See? It's mocha. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Se Hun: I got the chocolate. Hahahaha.

Kris: You sneak. A-ha! I got vanilla.... Hahahaha. Now we're even.

Se Hun: Swap?

Kris: You already took a big bite. No way.

Se Hun: Fine.

Lu Han: Who's got the strawberries?

Tao: Me. Hahahah. I call dibs on all strawberries.

Lu Han: Just one, give it here. Tao! Duh.

Tao: Nooooooooooo!!!

Suho: You're next to Timbuktu.

Tao: Who? Me?

Suho: You and Lu Han-ge.

Lu Han: Pffttt... Papa will never ship me there.

Suho: Oh yeah...perfect Lu Han. You are the perfect candidate for project Timbuktu. Hahahaha. We all know you will survive no matter what, so you're the perfect choice.

Lu Han: Never will I survive Timbuktu. I don't even know where it is.

Soo: You really wanna know where it is? Go.

Baek: Yeah, and write to us will you? Tell us what it's like there.

Chan: If ever you'll be able to come back home, bring us souvenirs. Hehehe.

Lu Han: Go yourselves if you want something from there.

Chan: Well, I never... Tsk, tsk... Lu Han-gege...

And he poked Lu Han's side, which annoyed the second oldest brother. He pinched Chan's cheeks.

Chan: Owwww-owwww!!! Stop it!

Lu Han: That's what you get for annoying me.

Chan: I didn't know I was annoying.

Lu Han: Now you know. Behave. Sit.

Surprisingly, Chan made the motion of his hands over his mouth, as if he was zipping it. LOL.

I got tired of their banter, so I went to the room and laid on the bed. I felt really sleepy once I hit the pillows. But something moved to my right. I quickly looked up and found Tao-ge shifting positions. He caught my eye and grinned at me.

Tao: Sleepy Xiao Yi?

Me: Yep.

Tao: They robbed me of my strawberries. Psshh... I'll get them someday.

Me: Who?

Tao: Soo and Chen-gege.

Me: Ahhh... Never mind that. We'll just ask Papa to buy us more, later.

Tao: Oh yeah. Mama will be here soon.

Me: Yep. I miss them.

Tao: Me too.

A short while later, Se Hun appeared on the door looking sullen. He literally dragged his feet over to the bed, sat down, and slowly sank onto the pillows. He sighed. We snorted. He looked at us and snorted too. We stuck our tongue out at him, and he did the same. We were exchanging weird facial distortions when Kai-oppa came and squeezed himself beside Tao and Se Hun. I was on the right side of the bed, Tao was middle, and Se Hun the other side.

Tao: Ouch. Kai. Why are you here?

Kai: I don't want to sleep beside Chen-hyung.

Tao: Who would want that?

Kai: I share rooms with him at home, not here, too. Ugghhhh...

Tao: Maknae problems. We can never protest. Never.

Se Hun: Ever. Ever. Ever.

Kai: Never. Never. Never.

Me: Forever. And ever. And ever.

Tao: Why did we have to share rooms with our least favorite brother?

Kai: Ask Papa.

Tao: Never.

Se Hun: Ever.

Kai: Never.

Me: Forever and ever.

Tao: Xiao Yi, aren't you tired of having us for brothers?

Me: No Tao-gege, why?

Kai: You need a sister, too. We at acting as sisters. You know that.

Me: Naaahhh. You're okay.

Se Hun: But we can never go shopping with you and do all the things girls do.

Me: Yeah, you're right. But I'll never exchange you for anything. I love my dear oppa and gege brothers. You are the best.

Kai: Awwww... group hug!

And they squished me, rumpled my hair, and pinched my cheeks.

Me: So Kai-oppa, you gonna stay here to sleep?

Kai: Yes.

Se Hun: So who's going to take your place there?

Kai: I don't know. Maybe Baek-hyung.

Se Hun: Hmmm... I wish it was Chan-hyung.

Kai: He still annoys you?

Se Hun: Yeah. Ughh...

Tao: All of the hyungs annoy me. Hahahaha.

Me: Because you are annoying too. Hehehe... Owww... Noooo... I'll poke your eyes if you pinch me again.

Tao had pinched my cheeks again. He just made a face at me and stuck his tongue out.

Me: Let's go to sleep now. Papa and Mama will arrive soon. We'll have a "party rehearsal" later, remember?

Se Hun: Formal attire. Why do we have to be sons and daughter to a businessman?

Kai: If we're not, you won't get all your Bubble Tea.

Se Hun: You have a point. Now I'm really sleepy. Let's sleep hyungs and Xiao Yi.

Me: Uh-hmmm...

We all closed our eyes. We were squished together because two twin beds were just put together. My brothers were tall for their age, so space was a scarcity on the bed. For once, I wished we were home, in the comforts of our rooms and beds. Before we can really fall asleep, Kris-gege peeked through the door and found the 4 of us squished together like canned tuna. Through my sleepy eyes, I saw him count us and disappeared. Suho-ge and Xiumin-oppa did the same. Lu Han-ge actually went inside and closed the window drapes, then went back out. After that, I fell asleep.