Chen's POV

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 


Rain in Florida? At this time? Summer? Are you kidding me? *groaaaaaaannnnn*

 

I didn't like it at all. I wanted to go out and play in the sun. Well, if papa will lift the ban on going out today. But I don't think he will. He made it perfectly clear that we are not allowed to set foot on the ground outside. Anyway, since it was raining, we are not going to be allowed to go out even if there was no ban. LOL. The door was off limits today. Actually, all doors leading outside were off limits. We were confined inside. It was somehow a good thing that there was a pool table (billiard) on the second floor; swimming pool on the ground floor; an HDTV in the living room with XBox and PlayStation at our disposal; and a mini entertainment room that housed at least 10 lazy boy chairs and 5 bean bags complete with Dolby surround sound system. But even that won't make me happy today. Because it was raining. Or was it because we were not allowed to go out? Hahaha. I don't even know anymore. 

 

 

The rest of the boys were either swimming or playing computer games. I preferred to laze and lie around. I was in our room staring at the ceiling, listening to the noise coming from the living room, "Hit him! Hit him! Ohhh! Shucks! What did you do?" and "I had him! You pushed my hand! Don't cheat."

My little sister was somewhere there...either swimming or playing with the boys. Papa was playing billiards (pool) with Suho and Luhan. Mama was probably with the swimming boys. 

 

 

"Nobody touch the door."

That was an order. I knew nobody would dare touch the door. Well, except me or Baekhyun. Hahaha. But if I did, I won't let the others see me. LOL. I went down the stairs and moved towards the door.

My fingers were itching to touch the doorknob. I didn't know why, but I just felt the urge to touch it. I was walking towards it when Sehun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He was smirking triumphantly.

 

 

Sehun: Hyung! You know it's banned to touch that door, right?

Me: Yes, I know.

Sehun: Then why are you moving towards it?

Me: There's a force that's pulling me to it.

Sehun: What force?

He looked really serious, the little brat.

Me: The way of the Chen...

I said in a really soft voice. I was laughing deep inside, though.

Sehun: *derping*

Me: What's that face? Don't give me that?

Sehun: *annoyed* What face?

Me: You look like someone who's high on drugs.

Sehun: *glares*

And he hit me with whatever he was holding in his hands. I found out it was his backpack.

Me: Owwwww! What did you hit me for? And why are you-?

I couldn't finish my question, because he whacked me again with his bag. And with each whack he exclaimed,

Sehun: I-am-not-high-on-drugs!

Me: Owww! Owww! Owww! I was kidding okay?

Sehun: Kidding your ...

Me: Hey! Wait til I tell papa what you just said.

Sehun: I'm not scared.

Me: Oh yeah?

Sehun: Yeah.

 

But he looked like he was sweating without the actual sweat. Did you get my point? Well, if you didn't, I'll leave it at that. I don't have time to explain. Hahaha. Anyway, he walked away to the direction of the stairs going down to the swimming pool. I moved away from the door and went back upstairs. I busied myself with playing with my PSP. I was thankful that I didn't forget to bring my essentials. Essentials, meaning stuff I couldn't live without when I am not annoying my brothers and sister. I think it's in my nature to troll my siblings. Maybe because I was an only son...my mom's side orz. But then again, Kai was an only son. Kyungsoo was an only son. And they were not trolls. I guess I got it from papa's side, then. Because Baekhyun, Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol... You know. Even Lay hyung. The silent waters running deep. And most specially Luhan hyung. He's so loud when he's trolling. Ughh. He didn't care how he looked like when he wanted to troll. PMSL.

 

I swear. I am not making sense. I know you want to know the story, but there's something distracting me right now. Hahaha. There is someone lingering in my mind. Someone special. LOLz. I was kidding. Na euroreurong dae... Na eureurong dae... You have been Chen-nated. OTL. This is probably the most humiliating moment in my life. I believe my other brothers may have told you I am talkative. Well, this is not what you expected, right? I am not talking so much right now. Maybe it has got something to do with the fact that I'm sleepy. I might say something that's not allowed. O_O <-- that's Kyungsoo. Hahahahahaha. Shhhhh. Don't tell him I showed you that. He will definitely kill me. I mean he loves being in the kitchen, handling his precious knives and ladles. I don't wanna be in his way when he's handling any of those. Not even just a ladle. Man, he hits really hard, Kyungsoo. I think the only one who hasn't received a beating from him is Xiumin hyung and Xiao Yi. LOL. I think. I'm not sure though. And I think the ones who received numerous ladle beatings from him are... Ding dong dang! Me, Baekhyun, Tao, Kai and Sehun. Chanyeol is always able to dodge him. I don't know how he does it. Even the agile isn't able to dodge his stealthy ladle. PMSL. Cooking Master Soo. Tao fails on this one. Hahahaha. And Baekhyun hyung.

 

Wait. I think I heard something.

 

Oh, it was just a cat. What was a cat doing in Florida? Most particularly in this house? There were stray cats here? Damn! LOL. Tao would be ecstatic once he knew there was a cat. Anyway, I turned off my PSP. I got tired pressing random buttons. I wasn't really enjoying the day. I wanted to go out to the beach and sleep there. I bet those people downstairs wanted the same. Not live like prisoners. What a summer vacation. What was the point in coming here? We're in a beach resort but we can't go out. Papa orz. I needed some sun on my skin. Didn't the teacher say that vitamin D is good for the skin? And sunlight was a source of vitamin D? Ahhh...yeah, it was raining. Damn.

 

I went down and slumped beside someone, I didn't know who, because I closed my eyes as soon as I hit the couch. I only heard an "Ouch!" and Kris hyung's voice. Oh, so he decided to come and watch the people playing video games. I bet he wanted to go out and walk around the resort. I didn't bother saying sorry. I let my ears drown in the noise the rest were making. Then I noticed the rain has stopped. I opened my eyes and let it wander to the windows. Yep, the rain has stopped. Luhan and Suho hyung were still probably playing billiards with papa, and the younger kids down by the swimming pool.

 

Then we heard it. A knock on the door. And the buzz of the doorbell. Nobody dared come near the door. Kris hyung called out loudly to papa. Luhan hyung came instead and went to open the door. Papa must have given him authority to touch the door. As he opened the door, all eyes were on it. We waited for Luhan to say something. Apparently, he didn't know the people outside, so he just grunted and called out to papa. Papa immediately came to see who it was. Hmmm...it turned out that they were the visitors papa was waiting for. His work colleagues. The other families who were to stay in the resort with us. Papa invited them in. Lay hyung paused the game they were playing. Baekhyun nudged him to save it instead and turn it off. Lay hyung did that, and sat properly. Xiumin hyung motioned for us to retreat to the family room. We trooped there to let papa's visitors sit in the living room. Baekhyun took the XBox with him and plugged it in the family room TV. But instead of playing, we just kept quiet, trying to hear what papa and his colleagues were talking about.

 

Luhan: It's bad to eavesdrop you know.

Baekhyun: We know, but...

Luhan: No buts.

 

And he closed the door. Then we all just waited patiently...actually, impatiently. We all sat on the floor. Chanyeol resorted to counting down from 100 to 1. What was he thinkin? That papa's visitors would go home after 100 seconds? PMSL.

 

Chanyeol: 95...94...93...

Baekhyun: Stop it. It's not helping. It's like we're counting down til destruction.

Chanyeol: ...92..91...90...

Lay: Can we just go down to the pool? I'd rather be down there than stay in here. I feel like a prisoner.

Luhan: Yeah, sure.

Lay: Someone please drag me outside and down to the pool?

Me: I volunteer.

Luhan: I don't need this right now. Papa has visitors and it would be a shock to them seeing you dragging your brother *facepalm*

Lay: I can crawl, then?

Me: I'll crawl with you, hyung.

Luhan: Stop, stop, stop! 

 

Then the door opened. Tao, Kai, Sehun, Xiao Yi and Kyungsoo appeared on the door and slumped on the floor with us.

 

Chanyeol: What happened?

Tao: Papa called us and asked us to stay here with you.

Baekhyun: Thank god you stopped counting.

Chanyeol: Not quite. Where was I? 76...75...?

Baekhyun: 4...3...2...1... There, I finished it for you. Now, shut up.

Chanyeol: Why, thank you Baekkie hyung.

 

And he pinched Baekhyun's cheeks, to which the other slapped his arm. We all laughed. Then we all started pinching Baekhyun's cheeks and wrestling him to the floor. He squealed like a schoolgirl and Luhan immediately clamped a hand over his mouth. We knew in a few minute's time papa would come in and scold us. We all scrambled to upright sitting position and waited with bated breath. We heard footsteps and someone turning the doorknob.

 

The door opened. But, instead of papa at the door, we find Kai smiling from ear to ear. We jumped up and dog-piled on Kai who was jostled on the floor.

 

All of us: KAI!!!

Kai: Owww! Owwww! My ribs! My ribs! Guys! My ribs! Have mercy!

All of us: Noooooo!!! How did you...? You idiot!

 

Then we heard someone clear his throat by the door.

 

"Ahemm."

 

We were also surprised to see grandpa watching us at the door, and chuckling to himself. Papa had herded his visitors away from the living room to the study/office on the second floor.

 

Grandpa Wu: Don't even try to dog-pile on me, boys. Not only my ribs will break. Come here and hug your grandpa, eh?

All of us: Grandpa!!!

 

And we all ran to hug him.

 

Kai lay on the floor holding his ribs and groaning "my ribs...my ribs..."

 

 

 


 

Hi! Finally updated with one chapter. Ughhh. I wanted to do more, but I'm pressed for time. But I promise to diligently update this in the coming days. The other chapters still need polishing. And I think this chapter was kinda ...mehh... LOL. Anyway, I'll make it up to Chenchen in the next chapters. Please pray for me. Hahahah. I missed updating this fic. I miss the boys and their dorkiness. ^^

 

I'm sad that EXO Showtime had to end so soon. I want a Season 2. LOL. Don't you? *Throws much sarang ♥♥♥ to all*