The Mask of Kyung-Zorro and Chagiya

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

D.O

..................

 

That was all I could say. Absolutely nothing. The hyungs picked on me again. Urghhh. Why is it always me? OTL. I don't want to retaliate because  fear papa will ship me back to my mom. I'm sure eomma will be hysterical if she finds out I was being a pain the . Eomma made me promise not to be rowdy and not to be bratty while living with papa. And why would I be bratty? It was just not me. I'm typically shy. I didn't speak much, even with my brothers at first.  The first person I spoke with in papa's family was Xiao Yi. Well, not "spoke" as in speaking literally, but "spoke" in the sense of making a conversation. See? I can't even get my message across right away. I have to resort to saying things in a complicated way. I beat around the bush. I am just like this. Eomma seems to be very concerned that I was an introvert person. She was an introvert herself. It was a mystery to me how she got together with papa, because she didn't really go out and party, while papa was the opposite. Maybe that was why when she had me, she was hesitant to tell papa. She thought he might get mad at her for conceiving me. It was papa's idea to let me live with them. Eomma was happy, but she didn't know how to deal with papa. I think she still had feelings for him, Hmmm...

 

Me thinking about eomma having feelings for papa, funny. LOL. If eomma knows, she'd probably kill me. I'm not supposed to say anything to her about her relationship with papa. She told me she already got over her crush for papa a long time ago. But if you ask me, I say she still harbors a schoolgirl-crush on him up to now. It was kind of cute though, to be honest. However, papa has vowed not to fool around anymore, so I didn't really push for my mom and dad to get back together.

 

I sat on the living room couch deleting every link to the pic Lay had uploaded from Instagram. I couldn't delete it from his account, but I had to do my best to remove the ones I could. Specifically the ones that appeared on my friends' walls. OTL. The hyungs were really annoying most of the time. I'll get back on them soon, I promised myself. But I didn't know how. I was in the process of deleting a pic when the doorbell rang. The oldest hyungs, Xiao Yi and Kai were back from the beach, Luhan went to open the door. It was McDonald's delivery. Oh, so they called for breakfast? I didn't know. Well, it was good, cause I didn't really want to do any cooking today. What with the hyungs pulling a prank on me like that.

 

The others all appeared like magic when Kris hyung called out that breakfast was ready. Mama was already drinking her coffee. Papa arrived a few minutes later. He had a box of donuts on one hand as he pushed the front door open with his other hand. We all greeted papa good morning and continued with breakfast. The box of donuts were immediately consumed as well.

 

The day looked promising...promising to be sunny. The hyungs decided to go out to the beach and swim. Papa was reluctant at first, but seeing our disappointed faces, he finally gave in. He made Kai promise not to exert too much effort. He still had 2 more days before he could do strenuous activities. We suddenly felt guilty again. After breakfast, all 13 of us got our swimwear ready. Mama stayed in the house, reading a pocketbook. Papa had to meet his colleagues to possibly talk about "evaluation of the place." I don't know orz. I was bad with stuff like this.

 

*rolls eyes*

 

Lay hyung, as usual, took his camera to document our activity for today. I bet he'll be updating his blog again with humilliating pictures of us...specially me. OTL. I let my mind be cleared of the previous, and dwelt on the present. Swimming time! I swear, I could hug Kai tightly just for coming to Florida. We finally have our fun in the sun!

 

*puts on sunglasses and follows the rest of the Wu kids out to the beach*

*scoffs at Sehun, who was doing a kind of wiggly dance while walking*

*gets elbowed by Chen as he ran past him to the beach*

*picks up a stone and throws it at Chen - missed - grumbles - pinches Xiumin's arm instead*

*runs away from Xiumin, who just looked at him in disbelief*

*finally settling down on the warm sand and lying down to bask in the sun's glory*

 

Me: Ahhhh...This is a vacation.

Kris: You betcha, Kyungie.

Me: I hope it won't rain anymore today.

Kris: Oh, it won't. Not unless Tao sings. Hahah.

Me: OTL hyung. Tao can sing. Can you please not?

Kris: I know. I just...

Me: ...want to bully him again.

Kris: *runs a hand through his hair* Yeah, you could say that again. Rlab.

Me: *glares at Kris who didn't see because he was looking the other way*

Kris: Hey, aren't they the ones who we saw earlier?

Me: *squints* Huh? Who? Where?

 

He pointed to 4 people about 30 meters away from them. The 4 people were the same ones they saw earlier, indeed. Weren't they sons of papa's colleagues?

 

Kris: Them. Papa said they're the sons of his colleague. They're brothers too. And there are 3 other kids on this beach resort aside from them. The 3rd family who are staying here. The 4 brothers are sons of Mr. Kim and the 3 are sons of Mr. Min.

Me: Do you wanna say hi to them? Make friends?

Kris: I dunno. Ask the others first? LOL.

Me: Weren't they at the party? I think I saw them there.

Kris: Yeah, probably. I don't remember. Hahahah.

Me: ---

 

I wasn't able to say anything else after that, because I heard someone say something that made my blood boil.

 

"Airplane Princess!"

 

It was Chen.

 


 

CHEN

 

*laughing with the others while playing tag* 

*gets glare from Kyungsoo after his Zorro remark*

 

Me: Hahahaha! I know right? Hey, wait, wait...

 

*Sehun tapped him*

 

Sehun: You're it! 

Me: Am not!

Sehun: You are!

Me: *taps Sehun* Now you're it!

 

*runs away*

 

Sehun: Hyuunnnngggggggggggg!!!

 

*runs faster, afraid for life because Sehun ran like the wind*

 

I cannot...

 

*gets tapped by Sehun again*

*stops and lays on the sand, panting and laughing*

 

Me: Haaarrrrhhhhh... Stop. I can't anymore. Timeout. Timeout.

Sehun: No timeouts, remember?

Me: Sorry, I got amnesia.

Sehun: Hyunggggg.

Me: Whaaaaaatttt?

Sehun: You're it!

Me: No. Tap someone else.

Sehun: Hmmppff. Fine.

 

And he chased Chanyeol, who was doing gorilla poses. And once Sehun was onto him, he ran away and in the process, bumping with Tao who fell on the sand. Sehun looked triumphant as he neared Tao. Tao started to crawl away, but Sehun tapped him on the leg. Tao just continued to crawl away, laughing. Sehun grabbed his legs and dragged him, but Tao pulled back and dug his fingers on the sand. Chanyeol went back for him and grabbed his wrists and pulled him. Then both Sehun and Chanyeol were carrying Tao and swinging him, ready to throw him into the sea. Tao was in hysterics.

 

I stood up and walked over to them. The scene suggested we were playing a new game already. But it was a game that Kai couldn't join at the moment. The others converged on the scene that the three (Sehun, Tao and Chanyeol) were in. Kai looked like he very much wanted to join, but he winced as he attempted to help Sehun. Because of that, Sehun lost his grip and Tao's legs dropped to the sand, so he was able to stand and wriggle away from Chanyeol's grip on his wrists. He grabbed Sehun's legs instead and dragged him all over the beach. 

 


 

TAO

 

Nobody touches me. Na-uhh. Not now, not ever,

I think I got a bruise when Sehun grabbed my ankles too hard. OTL.

 

*drags Sehun by the ankles all over the beach*

*Sehun flails - fails - crosses his arms while being dragged*

*laughs in victory*

*releases Sehun's legs and walks away*

 

Whoaaaa! So cool! 

 

I just saw a yacht in the distance. It was a white yacht. Whose was it? I doubt it was ours, because papa didn't say we acquired one. But I wished we did. It would be really cool to have a yacht. This vacation would be complete if I was able to ride in one. Well, that was wishful thinking. I ran back to where we left our stuff on the drier part of the beach and took my phone. I went back to the site where I saw the yacht and took a picture. I checked for wifi signal and- Voila! There was signal. Very good. I uploaded the picture to my instagram account and tagged my Facebook as well. I double checked my Facebook and smiled in satisfaction as I saw my notifications piling up. Instand likes from my friends. Hahaha.

 

Facebook pop!

 

I checked it. A classmate of mine had intriguing news. Someone used Kyungie-hyung's airplane picture as their Display. The person wasn't on my friends' list, so he gave me the link. I thanked him and quickly checked the profile.

 

Oh...oh... It wasn't a private profile, so I was able to see her other stuff. Yes, it was a she. I clicked on the picture. I grinned to myself as I saw the caption:

 

"Chagiya with his mask."

 

Bahahahahahaha! Someone's got a crush on our pink princess. I fumbled on my phone's apps for the screenshot option and once I got it captured, I sent it to the other 12 with a message that said: "The Mask of Kyung-Zorro and Chagiya." 

 

I think I was standing fixed on the spot that the others came and checked up on me. They probably thought I got petrified over something or whatever. Suho-gege tapped me on the shoulders and I was startled. I clutched my chest and let out a deep breath when I saw it was only him and the others.

 

Me: Oh..thank god, it's only you.

Suho: Why? Were you expecting someone else?

Me: No, of course not.

Suho: What were you doing? We thought you were having a heart attack or something.

Me: OTL, gege. I don't even have a heart problem. But if you must know, you better check your online stuff.

 

And I smiled to myself. I sneaked a glance at Kyungie-hyung and grinned widely. He looked clueless as usual. I pitied him for being the of most of te hyung's jokes, but I was kinda in awe now, because a girl was brave enough to call him her "chagiya." It was a Korean word, but knew what it meant because I had 7 half-Korean brothers. Was she his classmate? Did she even go to our school? Ugh questions that won't be answered unless I will go an snoop around. I guess it was time for my stalker mode to be switched on. PMSL.

 

Yeah, they call me the resident online stalker. The private eye of the Wu clan. I take pride in it, of course. I was able to gather important data for the most trivial stuff online. I wasn't much of a researcher, because it was Lay and Baekhyun gege's forte. But I was sort of good in the "military operation" side of things. I don't speak much, but when I do, I make sure that what I say made sense. So when I find out some stuff, I make sure first that they were authentic before I give out the information I gathered.

 

Suho: Online stuff?

He was rather confused. It was swimming time,so any online stuff were supposed to be postponed until later when we were all back up at the house.

Me: Yes, gege. Trust me.

Luhan: Zitao. What have you been doing online again?

Me: Nothing, gege. I swear! *raises both hands up and crosses heart*

Luhan: You better be. Or else...

Me: I know, I know. I promise. I just found some really good stuff. LOL

 

And I saw Lay walking over to where his phone was on the ground, picked it up and started scrolling or swiping or thumbing over it. Whatever. Instinctively, I walked over to him, and the others followed.

 

Baekhyun: Soooo, find anything good, Lay-ge?

Lay: Not yet... hold on... finding wifi...

 

Baekhyun and the others took their phones and checked for themselves. Even Kyungie hyung. I giggled and mouthed to Chanyeol hyung who was eyeing me suspiciously, "chagiya...chagiya...chagiya." He caught on with the word, but he didn't get it at first, then he checked his phone and grinned. He found what I sent and smiled at me, gave me a thumbs up. Kyungie was beside him.

 

Chanyeol: *clearing his throat* Uhmm.. so... chagiya. I mean- Kyungie, did you see it yet? *snorts*

D.O: -huh?

 

The others gave Chanyeol a meaningful grin. They found it. And started coughing that sounded like "chagiya..chagiya..." Kyungie found it and his eyes went from as big as a pingpong ball to as big as a baseball. 

 

D.O: O_O

 

All 12 of us: CHAGIYA!

                  Our princess has a chagiya...

                  Hao ke'ai!

                  Kawaiiiiidesuu!

                 Hen ke'ai!

                 Kyeopta!

                 Aisssshhhhhh!

                 Bbuingbbuing!

 

Chen: We should celebrate!

And Kyungie turned red.

 

D.O: Guyssssss...why is it always me? *facepalm*

 

 


 

 

3 POV's for this chapter, and somehow with a different approach. IDK. I just experimented.

Anyway, someone has a crush on our Kyungie. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh!!! Huehuehueeeheh. I'm planning on some fluff on the next chapters, I hope I'll get it right. I don't want the "boys" to be disappointed with me. LOL. >_<

 

Comments? Suggestions? Hit me up. ^_^

Wo ai nimen!

 

BTS feature soon! Ahhh Jungkook! LOL ♥ (Just saw the  Boy in Luv MV. Gosh. I'm so behind, I guess. Hahaha)