Jungkook

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

The boys were out practicing skateboard techniques. Most of them were out. Even Soo oppa. Papa was over at one of the other beach houses talking with his colleagues, and mama was with him. Chen-oppa and Lay-ge were out biking. Suho and Soo were out watching the other boys practice. The three oldest were alternating from staying in the house with me and going out to check on the others outside.

 

I didn't want to go and watch, becauseI wasn't really feeling well. The other night, I caught colds. Maybe because we stayed up late on the beach that night and I was so tired.

 

Kai oppa was better, so papa allowed him to practice already.

 

Xiumin and Kris gege were currently outside and Luhan ge was with me. I looked outside the front windows and saw my brothers enjoying themselves out in the sun. Lay and Chen were biking alongside each other. Probably making rounds in the neighborhood.

 

The resort had several beach houses and some of it were owned by papa's boss. There wasn't really any fence around the area, so you couldn't tell where the property started or ended. The whole beachfront strip were lined up with houses and souvenir or activity shops. Outside the strip were either one-storey or three-storey buikdinAgs that were either hotelsj, apartments or shops. There was also a mini-grocery and mall nearby. Probably, my biker geges were exploring the areatghj outside the property.

 

We were on our second week in Florida, but we haven't formally met papa's colleagues' familes. Papa said they needed to take care of business first before they finally think of holding any kind of mini get-together. We only saw their kids when we were out on the beach or strolling in front of the house.

 

Luhan ge was busy doing something on his laptop,occasionally asking me how I was coping. I would tell him I was okay, except for my stuffy nose which irritated me a bit.

 

It hasn't rained for a couple of days, so it was a beautiful day outside I decided to go out and take my chances in breathing fresh air.

 

I tentatively looked at Luhan gege. He was sort of engrossed reading an online article about cloning. This gege was a nerd. LOL. I poked his arm.

 

Me: Gege...gege...gege...

Luhan: Hmmm? Yes...?

Me: I want to go biking.

Luhan: You feeling okay now?

Me: Yep, I guess so. I wanna go biking with Lay and Chen gege.

Luhan: Okay. Be careful. Don't wander off.

Me: Yes, I promise.

Luhan: Alright, go on.

Me: *hugs Luhan* Wo feichang ganxie, gege. Thank you so much.

Luhan: Bie keqi. *chuckles*

 

I went out and waited for Lay and Chen to return from their rounds. I went over to Suho ge and sat beside him. Xiumin and Kris ge were trying out their luck on the skateboards. They looked awkward. LOL. Since Kai was already better, he was showing the others some tricks he made up. Baek was watching open-mouthed. Tao was mirroring his movements to get the right feel.

 

Suho: Xiao Yi, you feeling better?

Me: Yup. I'm waiting for Lay ge and Chen.

Suho: Oh, you wanna go biking.

Me: Yup.

Suho: There are two more bikes over there, you can use one. Chanyeol rented 4 earlier.

 

He pointed to the 2 bikes by the sidewak near Yo-oppa. I nodded and walked over to him.

 

Me: Yo-oppa, I'll borrow this bike, okay? I'm gonna go with Lay ge when they return.

Chan: Okay. You feel better now?

Me: Yes, I do.

Chan: Be careful, then.

 

And that moment, Chen and Lay ge appeared in the corner. They were laughing. When they approached us, they both looked at me questioningly.

 

Lay: What are you doing outside?

Chen: Yeah. What are you doing out here? You should go back and rest.

Me: I feel better now. I promise. Luhan ge even said I can go with you...biking.

Lay: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, I'm sure gege. OTL.

Lay: Hao ba. We're going for another round.

Chanyeol: Make it 2 more. Imma go with you after this. Ayt?

 

Then we went off. Suho called out to Lay, "Don't let her out of your sight, okay?" To which Lay shouted back, "Of course!"

 

 

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

 

Lay and Chen went ahead, they were having sort of a race. I tried to keep up, but they were just going fast for me. I just followed them at my own pace. But I was losing them, so I pedalled faster. 

 

The chain skipped and slipped off the sprocket, and I stumbled forward. Good thing I didn't bump into a tree or something.

 

Then I heard someone shout.

 

"Are you okay?" It was in awkward English. I chuckled as I turned around.

 

There were two of them behind me. They were also on bicycles. The younger boy pedalled faster towards me.

 

He stopped beside me and got off his bike.

 

JK: Hi. Are you okay?

Me: Hi. Yes, fortunately.

JK: You're Mr. Wu's daughter, neh?

Me: Yes, I am.

JK: Here, let me help you.

 

And he started to fix the chain on my bike. I held on to the bike to make it steady. I saw his brother approaching us. His brother addressed me.

 

Jimin: Are you okay?

Me: Yes, thank you.

Jimin: You're Mr. Wu's kid, right?

 

I nodded. The younger kid fixed the chain, wiped his hands on the hanky that his brother handed him.

 

JK: There. Fixed. I saw your brothers passing us by earlier. We were having ice shakers by that shop over there. I think they didn't notice you weren't following them anymore.

Me: I think so. They were having a race or something. Thank you.

JK: You're welcome.

Jimin: We're going back to the resort anyway, you can ride along.

Me: Thanks. Sure...err...

Jimin: Oh, sorry. Jimin. I'm Kim Jimin.

JK: And I'm Jungkook, his brother.

 

And they were smiling really cutely. OMG. My heart skipped a beat when they both extended their hands for a handshake. I took it and introduced myself.

 

Me: I'm Xiao Yi. Wu Yizi.

 

Both of them grinned, and I smiled sheepishly. We went back to the resort on our bikes and joking about our minor differences. Them being Korean, and me Chinese. They were impressed at how I was able to have conversational Korean. I was glad to have new found friends. When we arrived at the resort, I saw all my brothers approaching us, Luhan in the lead. They looked haggard. Jimin and JK escorted me over to them.

 

Luhan: Thank god you're alright!

 

He exclaimed, then he abruptly started talking in a fast, unintelligible Chinese.

 

Me: Huh? What...did...you...say...gege?

 

All the others were also looking at him with confused faces.

 

Luhan: I said - - - GET INSIDE THE HOUSE THIS VERY MINUTE!

 

Luhan looked ballistic. I wasn't even able to thank the Kim brothers. I ran back inside the house.

 

 

 


 

 

Xiao Yi finally met Jungkook. ★__★ OMG. LOL. 

Luhan was ballistic. I cannot. LOL. I hope you liked this chapter. OTL. My Luhan and Jungkook feels.

Protective Luhan gege. Let's see what the others have to say.

 

And what about papa and mama Wu? Hmmm...

 

Comments? Suggestions?

 

Thank you for subscribing. Wo ai nimen! ^_^ ♥

 

It's hard to update/edit from my tab. orz. LOL. So it's a short chapter. Gomen'nasai. Duibuqi. I'm sorry.