Xiumin's POV: 9 days left...

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

We were nearing the end of our one month vacation in Florida. Panic attack! LOL. We're bound to go home in 9 days. What? That fast? Nooooo! Let me see... What have we done so far for the last few weeks. Hmm... We've gone beach walking along the resort strip. Yup, we've done that. We've gone biking around Palm Coast. We've tried fishing and boating. And I almost fell off the boat. -_- Thanks to the maknaes, orz. They wanted to see whether Xiumin hyung was manly. Because they tried to push Luhan off the boat, but failed. They also tried it on Kris, failed. Glad that I was able to get a good grip on the sides of the boat. Anyway, I was a natural swimmer. I might have been a fish in my past life. But fish or not, I was manly. Orz. -_-

 

After the barbecue with the Kims and Mins, the next day we asked papa if we could go hiking. There were a few hiking trails that the resort offered. The nearby resort also allowed us to visit and enjoy their ameneties. Papa and his colleagues were able to secure approval from the owner. Tao and Xiao Yi wanted to see the wildlife animals that were in the mini zoo just outside the Palm Coast area. Mama was hesitant to go at first, but due to numerous aegyos done by the two, mama submitted and we all went there. Because she said that everyone should go. Period. LOL. Kai wanted to visit the Marine Land museums after that. Mama had to call papa to tell him we'd be going home late that afternoon. 

 

In Marine Land, Luhan bumped into nice girl again. But this time, there was no pizza. It turned out that she was also having her summer vacation with her family in Palm Coast. We were not able to ask her before because we were pressed for time. She only got to say sorry for bumping into Luhan and buying pizza tha time. There wasn't much talk while waiting for the free pizza. LOL. Miss nice girl, Clara gave her pretty smile to everyone of us. Xiao Yi was smirking when Luhan and Kris flirted. Little sister did not approve, maybe? Hahaha. Mama looked like she was ready to pounce on Luhan's admirer. But she didn't say anything.

 

The next day, papa took time off from overseeing the now-ready to be rented Hammock Bay house operations. He asked us the oldest kids to accompany him to the miniature golf course nearby. I really didn't wanna go again. It was boring, so I told him. Surprisingly, Luhan and Kris also bailed out. Kris told papa that he'd go if we'd be playing basketball. Papa turned down his challenge. LOL. Said, he'd rather swing golf clubs than shoot hoops. Lay, Chen and Suho went with him instead. While they played golf, we drove around the area and found a fitness center. My skateboarding brothers pleaded to check out the place. Mama excused herself from going with us. She spending time tanning under the sun with  Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Min. Little sister couldn't be bribed to stay with mama, so she came along with us. While we were in the gym, she pulled Luhan outside. She had wanted to check out a craft shop beside the gym. Luhan had n o choice but accompany her. Kyungie went with them, too. And because of that, Luhan became the of all jokes in the gym among the maknaes. LMAO.

 

Tao: Luhan ge is missing out on this.

Kai: I swear he needs to buff up. LMAO.

Tao: Yeah. Our girly gege needs to enroll in gym class for at least a year.

Sehun: As if completing a course in athletics will make him look like a man.

Tao: We can hope?

Kris: Orz, you people. Have mercy on your gege.

Sehun: We're not doing anything, ge.

Kris: Respect your Luhan jiejie. PMSL.

Tao/Kai/Sehun: Hahahahaha! Don't let him hear you say that, ge.

Me: You will miss your jiejie when he goes to college next year, ya know.

Kai: Oh...

Tao: I know, right.

Me: He'll need more than just gym class to survive in college. Actually, me too. 

Kris: Let's not talk about college, please hyung?

Me: Why not? It's inevitable.

Kris: I'm not ready to leave home.

Me: I'm not either, but we should be ready anytime. Anyway, have you spoken to papa about your course choice?

Kris: Nope, not yet. You?

Me: Not yet, either. Luhan already did, though.

Kris: Well, he's decided long before. He knows his priorities. While me...Rlab.

Me: Papa is bound to ask us next. He asked me yesterday again, actually.

Kris: What did you tell him?

Me: That I still haven't decided on a course.

Kris: You know where papa is shipping us off to? Hahaha.

Me: I don't know. Probably in Europe.

Kris: I might just take Architecture.

Me: I'm planning to take up Hotel and Restaurant Management. I'm sure he'll approve.

Kris: Mine's veered towards the arts. Luhan's taking up Psychology, right? Pre-med?

Me: Yes. He wants to realize mama's dream on being a doctor.

Kris: If he doesn't marry soon? Hahaha!

Me: Marry? To whom?

Kris: I don't know. Any of them girls who want to marry him?

Me: I don't think he will, though. PMSL.

 

The thought of Lu Han marrying was funny. Not because he didn't look like the marrying type, but because he was the one who had a lot of admirers and fans. It would be impossible for him to choose a girl and not hurt one in the process. Even in school, he was the most popular among the girls. Kris and I had our fair share of admirers, but Luhan had a fan club. Yeah, he did. They called themselves "LuHanners." Like, whut? O_o Stupid name for a fanclub, really. But you gotta give the girls some credit, because they organized a really cool school event, just for our dear Luhan. Yep. It was some sort of fund-raising event for the soccer team. We had free passes to a concert held in school. Luhan was captain of the soccer team. And because I was part of the soccer team, I was part of the event. ODG. Kris smirked and scoffed at us because he wasn't on the team and didn't get any free pass. Anyway, he rejected every coach who asked him to be part of a sports team in school. He was just too fab for them, I guess. Just not his style. Whut? LMAO. Anyway, even the basketball team was turned down by him. He'd play with them, but didn't wanna join the interschool games. I didn't know what was going on in his mind, but we didn't force him. He snapped when he was annoyed or pissed. And he was a giant. I am a midget...compared to him...yeah, don't rub it in. I'm not the only midget in the family, though. -_- There's Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun... Okay. Enough. It's humiliating as the oldest.

 

Going back to Luhan and marriage... LOL. We sometimes asked him if he was pressured as the oldest Wu. He was pressured, of course. Well, I was a month older than him, but technically, Luhan was the oldest. I was given authority to decide on stuff when papa wasn't around, but I still confide on Luhan before I make a decision. He was the unspoken hyung of our family. I didn't envy his role, to be honest. It was a big responsibility. Especially because papa was strict in so many ways. You may not notice it at first, but he was firm with his decisions. And Luhan bore the weight of those decisions. Any wrong move and he'll get the blame. I pity him, actually. He got his hands full of idiotic little brothers. Our little sister was an exception. She was sort of like Luhan's girl counterpart. Wu Yizi, or Xiao Yi as we fondly call her, was like a little woman. She didn't act like a child. Well, she was 13 already, though. But she's mature for her age. She was even more mature than Kai, Tao, and Sehun combined. Yep. But those three were close to her, and would do anything to make her smile, even to the point of dressing up like girls just so Xiao Yi would have "sisters." PMSL.

 

Kris had this crazy idea that Luhan would get married to the Dong daughter. I didn't understand why, but I just played along when he teased Luhan with her. We didn't even know her name, so we got around to calling her Ding Dong. Just don't let Chen hear you say it because he's got an automatic response system that will say "BELL" at the end of Ding Dong. -_-  Yes, our Chen, who had several death threats from Kyungsoo. But with valid reason. *Facepalm* Anyway, Kris got around to telling the whole story about Ding Dong that night we came back from the Kim's barbecue party. Luhan was in a good mood and stopped giving Jungkook the death glares when the latter talked to Xiao Yi. We thought he already got over his paranoia when Jungkook and his brothers came to invite us. But when we arrived at the other beach house, he suddenly turned a monster again. But Jin, the Kim's oldest kid, reassured Luhan that he won't let his brother take advantage of our sister. If you asked me, Luhan was exaggerating. But of course, we still kept an eye on little sis while we were there. There was either Chanyeol or Kris who was near her anywhere she went.

 

We were in the living room that night when Kris relayed the story. He was constructing it in his mind the day we left papa's office in Hong Kong. We waited until papa and mama were up in their room. 

 

Kris: So, I deduced that time that Luhan was up for a marriage proposal, hadn't we escape to where papa was.

 

Everybody was listening to him. Luhan kept throwing crumpled paper in Kris' face as he toild his deductions. We didn't know how he got so many crumpled paper, but it piled up in front of Kris as he spoke.

 

Kris: Papa warned us about the Dong brothers when we visited his office in Hong Kong. These brothers were trying to get papa's boss to sign a deal or buy a property they owned, but papa said that there was something suspicious about the papers, so his boss kept declining. These two apparently didn't know when to stop, so they're possibly thinking of ways to corner Mr. Soo-Kui or papa or anyone from their company. And papa deduced that Ding Dong (Bell! - That was Chen -_- OTL) was being used by her father to lure one of us... Yeah, Luhan and I... To date her.

 

Baekhyun: Date a fraudster?

Kris: Kind of like that? I don't know orz.

Sehun: I didn't see her. What did she look like?

Kris: I can't describe. Hahaha. Anyway, it was clear that she was following orders from someone. She approached Luhan first at the concierge before the party. Then tried hitting on me during our practice dinner.

Xiao Yi: I saw you smile at her.

Kris: I did not! (Smirk)

Xiao Yi: I saw you.

Luhan: Yes, you did Kris. Stop denying.

Sehun: And you said she was "not bad?"

Kris: Okay. Fine. I said that. But I regret it orz. The point is, her main target was Luhan. So...

Chen: ...Ding Dong Bell could've been our sister-in-law if she succeeded in seducing Luhan...or you?

Kris: Uh- Yeah.

 

The living room started to get noisy, until Suho quieted us down by announcing he knew who Chagiya was. 

 

Chen: Zhen de ma?

Suho: Shi-ah. Her full name is Song Hui Qiao, sister of my transferee classmate in music, Song Qian. She's not in any way related to the Dong brothers, so I guess she is free to like Kyungsoo?

Chen: Ooohhh... Chagiya....

Me: How did you know that?

Suho: Out on a whim, I checked her Facebook profile... And I found out that we had one mutual friend. Her sister.

Me: Whoa. She a classmate or schoolmate, Kyungie?

Soo: .... (Blush)

Suho: No. Hui Qiao is from another school. She probably knew about Kyungsoo from her sister.

 

And he relayed the story on how his music teacher happened to be Soo's fan. Kyungie got all the more red in the face when he heard that a teacher was his fan. But we encouraged him, because we knew that our brother really had talent. He might be the silent but deadly type, but he was also one talented killer. I mean, kid. xD  *peace sign*

 

Chagiya is good to go!

Sarang is not!

Jungkook? To be decided soon.

LMAO!

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The rest of the days went by fast. All 13 of us spent our time swimming on the beach and biking. Almost all of us had sun-kissed skin already. Mama fussed on the maknaes because they looked like they were burned from head to foot. Well, who could stay away from the sun on a beautiful beach like this? It was clear that we missed being on the beach. Reminiscent of our home in Tianjin. We would be found swimming or strolling along the beach on weekends and during summer. But when we moved to Beijing, the beach was no longer accessible. Here now, the skateboards were already packed in a big box. The boys decided to resume practice when we were back home. 

 

We memorized the area already by biking from morning til afternoon after swimming our hearts out. We would lie down in one line on the street, in front of the house, much to mama's horror. She saw us one day and scolded us all, scared that all of us would be run over by a car. We assured her that we were being careful and that there were no cars- or trucks- that came by the area. All the same, she called papa and told him about it. Of course, since all 13 of us were seen at the scene of the crime, we were all scolded. And punished. Humiliating if we were back in Beijing. But since we were in a foreign land and nobody knew us, we didn't feel as bad. Papa banned us from going biking again after that. He let us go swimming though. He said no car or truck would be found on the beach, so it was okay even if we slept on the sand. LOL.

 

The Kim family went home earlier than us, because they still needed to get their things ready for when they moved to Beijing. They left 3 days before we did. The Min family were leaving the same day we were. 

 

Two nights before we were scheduled to leave the place, we camped outside again. Papa and mama included. Three big tents were put up that time. It was fun while it lasted. We played charades. Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun got the most points because they practically were the ones who listed the stuff we were supposed to guess. -_- Talk about cheating. Orz. I'll have my revenge soon, though. Xiumin, Jiayou!

 

The next day, our last day, we all packed our things. We were not allowed to go out already, so after packing, we just lazed around the pool. Lay and Tao took pictures of the whole house. Kai set up a video cam in front of the pool, and showed off  his diving skills. And out of boredom, Kyungsoo rummaged in the fridge for some left over food and concocted another of his "innovative" recipes. He didn't get to making tiramisu for mama, but he promised he will make some when we got back in Beijing. He exclaimed loudly that he missed "his kitchen." To which Lay responded, "It's my kitchen, too." And for some reason, the maknaes chorused, "Uh-huh..."  And rolled on the floor, laughing. Maknae inside-joke. Baekhyun only shook his head and muttered, "Hopeless."

 

But nobody saw it coming. 

 

Rather, nobody saw him coming.

 

Suho jumped in the pool...like a cannonball. Water splashed everywhere.

 

Suho-yah!!!

 

He was laughing as he swam back up, and ran away. And we all chased him around the house.

 

 



 

The Wu's are almost back home. All done with spending summer in Florida. But wait. They still have 2 more weeks of summer vacation left. So...yeah. xD

I gave Xiumin this chance for his POV. I actually wanted him to say more, but he's not the talkative type.  =P  But like I promised before, I'm giving each and everyone of them equal limelight. I love these boys too much. Awww... ♥ *throws sarang*

Ahh, I gotta go now. ^^

Wo ai nimen! ♥

Comments? Suggestions?

 我爱你们 ♥ 사랑해요!  EXO 사랑하자 !