Sehun's POV: Sure-prise!

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

I was on my way downstairs when I heard Baek gege and Xiao Yi talking about Kai, Tao and Chen hyung. The bullies were scrubbing the wall outside. Epic! I gotta see! So, I ran down the stairs, past Baek and Xiao Yi. They looked as I ran past them. I stopped short at the foot of the stairs when I got a whiff of freshly baked muffins. Yep. Muffins. Kyungsoo hyung was baking. But that could wait. I need to see the bullies.

 

I made my way out the door. But they weren't outside. I checked the garage. No one there. Then I saw the gate was open. I walked over and saw Chanyeol hyung's back just outside the gate. I approached him. He was sitting on the driveway beside Luhan and Kris gege. I went out the gate and sat beside them. And I just noticed why they were there. Tao, Kai and Chen hyung were scrubbing the wall..from outside the gate. I laughed.

 

Tao: You are evil, Sehun.

Kai: Pure evil.

Chen: Why not join us, your evilness.

Me: Why would I? I didn't do anything wrong.

 

At that precise moment, Xiao Yi walked over to where we were, and sat down beside me. She stuck her tongue out at the three who were doing hard labor.

 

Chen: If papa knew about this...hard labor...

Luhan: He would approve. That's for bullying your sister. And that's for you to learn how to use water the proper way.

Tao: I'll tell mama...

Luhan: And mama will approve as well.

 

Baek came over and announced that Kyungie's muffins were ready to be devoured. Kris gestured to the bullies to stop what they were doing and to go back in the house. It was snack time. We all trooped back inside the house, the three leaving the cleaning stuff outside. As we got through the front door, I saw Chen mouthing something to the housekeepers who were setting the table with our snacks, helping Kyungie. One of them caught his eye and nodded, and after setting the table, both of them went outside.

 

So, you are cheating. Your punishment, you do them. I grinned triumphantly.

 

Me: Luhan ge, someone's been cheating.

Luhan: Cheating? What?

Me: Chen hyung asked the housekeepers to finish their job for them.

Chen: (muttering) Tattle-tale. Grrrrr.

Luhan: Really?

 

And he didn't wait for my reply. He stood up from the table and went out. Of course, I was telling the truth. Luhan came back with the housekeepers. He told them to help Kyungie wash the baking pans. "Yes, young master."

 

Kris: You three. After you scrub the walls, you wash the van, too. Understood?

Tao/Kai: Whyyyyy?

Kris: Because you tried to cheat.

Tao: But it wasn't me.

Kai: It wasn't me, either.

Kris: Who was it, then? Chen?

Chen: Who? Me? No, of course not.

Me: It was him.

Chen: Grrrrrr.

Kris: Chen.

Chen: Hyung.

Kris: Wash the van after you scrub the wall.

Chen: There are 2 vans?

Kris: Wash both.

Me: Hahahahahahahahaha!

 

Flick! Chen was quick as lightning and flicked my head. I slapped his arm, but he was faster. I glared at him. 

 

Luhan: Stop it now. You two. Or else, both of you will wash those cars.

 

Of course, I stopped. I didn't want to be a car wash boy today. They already left me earlier this morning going to school. I didn't wanna be punished for something I didn't do. I focused on my muffins. One, two, three- Hey! I had four! Kai was on my left. Chanyeol on my right. I chose Kai.

 

Me: Give it back. Now.

Kai: What?

Me: My muffins, idiot.

Kai: I didn't take anything.

Me: Of course you didn't TAKE anything. You ATE it.

 

Kai, the thief. As always. He denied taking my muffins. I took one of his muffins, too. And took a big bite. Before I put it back on his plate. He gave me a disgusted look. I grinned at him. Justice is served.

 

After eating, the three proceeded to finish their punishment of a job of scrubbing the wall. All of us went outside with them. Except for Xiumin and Lay, who continued to play on the XBox. Suho gege, who just woke up from his nap, wondered what was going on, and brought his muffins with him outside. Tao and Kai kept looking at him with pleading faces, as if to save them from the hard labor. Chen kept muttering to himself while hosing the wall. Xiao Yi took out her phone and snapped a photo of the three. I bet she was going to post it online. I took out my phone and took a picture of them, too. Wi-Fi enabled. Ahh, good. This should be fun. I posted the photo online.

 

Need home services? Call Chen, Tao or Kai. Call now, get more services free. Car wash? Laundry? Gardening? You name it, they can do it!

 

I knew I would be dead meat once they saw it. But it was worth the risk. Hahahaha! Evil Sehun. B)

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fast forward to evening. I was tasked to help Lay and Xiumin hyung to prepare dinner. The housekeeper already went home and Luhan didn't wanna bother asking them to make dinner for us. I bet he just wanted us to do more work. ORZ. I never get to cook. Really. But for some magical, magical-evil reason, Luhan ge asked me to help. I might as well burn the kitchen. He's done it before. Why not I do the same? -_- But I was glad Kyungie hyung came to help as well. He was in a jolly good mood because none of the bullies bothered him the whole afternoon. Dessert gonna be yummy again, I'm sure. Tao and Kai kept Chen company out the garage while he washed the family cars. We barely used those cars. They were just gathering dust in the garage. If I wouldn't be scolded, I would've taken one of them out for a joyride. But I know I'd be oven-toasted when I did, so I will wait until I get my student license.

 

Suho ge was out with the three bullies. When they came in for dinner, all of them were dripping wet. Uh-oh. Water fight. I just knew it. Tao and Kai raced to the downstairs bathroom. Chen was lagging behind because Suho ge was pulling him by the hem of his shirt. "Do not run!"

 

Kris: Watch your feet. Hey! You'd drench the carpet again. And worse, drench the carpet. Rlab.

 

I just smirked. If papa and mama came home and found the floors all wet, they'd be getting more than just scrub the wall and wash the car.

 

Dinner!

 

That was Lay gege. I went to wash my hands and sat at the table. Kris gege counted us. "Nine. Let us wait for them." Tao and Kai were done changing from their wet clothes. Suho and Chen just got out from the shower. I didn't wanna wait for them, so I forked a piece of the sumptuous pork belly that Kyungsoo hyung roasted in the oven. Yummm...

 

Sehun!

 

Luhan. As usual. -_- Why can't I eat in peace? Oh wait, this house does not know peace. Even if it was bedtime, it was noisy. With snores. Heck, I snore myself. I won't deny. But at least, it's not as loud as Chanyeol hyung's snores. -_-

 

Now, why are we talking about snores? I was hungry. Duh? So, the four missing Wus appeared. Thank god. My stomach was going wild with hunger. I was ready to pounce on my portion of the pork belly as soon as the four was seated. Move it faster, slowpokes. Yeah. Good. That's it. Let's eat. Don't talk to me. I'm busy. Talk to y'all later. No, Luhan ge. Don't talk to me. *nods* I said, don't talk to me. -_- 

 

Kris: Sehun, slow down. You're going to choke. You're devouring your food like a cannibal.

Me: How would you know how a cannibal eats? Are you one of them?

Kris: Hey. Stop with the witty remarks.

Me: I'm evil Sehun.

Kris: Yes, you are. Now, eat. Slowly.

 

I made a face at him, but ate a little slower. I didn't wanna die choking anyway. I was the evil maknae. They called me that. I wasn't the youngest of the 13, but I was the youngest boy. Anyway, I got along with all of my siblings. Unless they bully me or Xiao Yi. I was the only one who didn't bully little sister. You might think that the hyungs never bullied Xiao Yi. Well, you're mistaken. Xiumin, Kris and Luhan bullies her in their own idiotic way. They always make up an excuse as if little sister was only doing them a favor. Xiao Yi, masssage gege's back will you? I'll give you $5. Oh, come on. Why would I do that? $5 is so cheap. But little sister obliges. What the-? For $5, yes. Xiao Yi, arrange my closet will you? Gege will give you $5. If you don't call it bullying, what would you call it? I mean, come on. They are the hyungs! They practically get more allowance than all of us, and they just give her $5 for doing something for them? Whut?

 

Dinner done. I went upstairs, not waiting for Luhan or Kris or Xiumin or Suho to appoint a dishwasher. I knew I wasn't one. Because I already helped cook the food. Okay. Not really help cook. Rather, I waited until the food was cooked and ready to be eaten. I was there. The whole process. So, I kind of helped, right? Duh. 

 

I pulled out my tablet from my backpack. I forgot to charge it. I wanted to play. I plugged it in and rolled on the bed- literally -while waiting for it to be fully charged. 

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

 

That was the car honking for the gate to be opened. Mama and Papa are home. Papa drove an Audi A7. The horn sounded almost alike Suho ge's Audi S4, so I wasn't sure which one was it. Oh yeah. Suho-ge drove his car this morning. I got up and looked out the window. Mama and Papa. Both of them were home. Mama. I wanted to run downstairs and greet her with a big squishy hug. She's not always home. She and papa. I always missed her. And today, she had to go to the pedia center to help out. Mama was a lady doctor. Well, she hadn't taken her licensure exam, but she was working as a doctor already. She was actually studying at the same time as helping papa with his work.

 

I went out of my room and downstairs, anyway. As I saw mama got out of the car, I walked quickly to her. Tao and Xiao Yi already ahead of me. The three of us squish hugged mama. The older boys didn't follow us. They're idiots. Papa was behind her, and we hugged him too. Kai was already hugging him. Kai was a softy when it came to papa. They had a sort of bond that only the two of them knew. I didn't wanna pry. I wasn't that much of a curious cat. 

 

Papa came home with some news. Yeah, some news. He was going on a trip to Phuket, Thailand. He was venturing into a new business. Hotel and Resort business. It would be our family's own business, he said. He asked the hyungs to come with him, since school won't start until after 2 weeks. They will be in Thailand for 3 days. Papa went to Chaoyang district to meet with a good friend of his and discussed details about a beach property in Phuket and he was interested. Actually, he's been communicating with this friend for some time now. He's been on the phone and emailing him for the past 6 months. So, after much thinking, papa decided to go ahead with the business.

 

Sure-prise! Why did the hyungs have all the luck? Why couldn't I go as well?

 

The hyungs were excited of course. The ones who were going were Luhan, Xiumin, Kris, Suho and Lay. Lucky idiots. Why do I have to be a maknae? Since only five of them were going, the rest of us who weren't all bombarded papa with questions. Mama wasn't going with them. So that meant she was going to stay with us here. But papa had a different idea. He had arranged for us yougner kids to spend the 3 days at grandpa Wu's. So, grandpa and grandma were back from New York?  I would guess so, otherwise, papa won't be sending us off there. He'd be sending us all to military school. Or cooking school, Kyungsoo hyung hoped.

 

Kai: Well, it's Wu camp for me again.

Tao: It's not that boring, right?

Kai: Well, it won't be boring I guess...since I won't be alone.

Kyungie: Oh, the recipes! I could learn a thing or two at the restaurant.

Lay: Oh yeah...that would be awesome!

Me: You wouldn't know how awesome, gege. You won't be there.

Lay: Ahhh...

Me: Let's trade?

Papa: No. I've already booked the flight. Luhan... Xiumin...I emailed the itenerary to you. You, young man, are going to grandpa Wu together with your other brothers. And Xiao Yi.

Me: I have no choice.

Papa: Sehun.

Me: Duibuqi-ah, pa.

 

Papa and mama retired for the night. The rest of us stayed in the living room discussing the upcoming travel of the hyungs, and our stay at grandpa Wu's. I didn't really join the discussion. I had my own discussion...with myself...in my mind.

 

I will spend my summer vacation in Phuket. All two months of it. I will bask in the  glory of the sun and get sunburned while swimming my heart out. Or, I will slip out and book a flight of my own and follow them. If papa saw me, he won't be sending me back. Because it would be impossible for him to make the plane do a u-turn to bring me back. That is, if I knew which airline flight they were taking. -_-

 

What to do in Camp Wu? Or Wu Camp? Whatever. Don't get me wrong. I love my gramps and gramma. But my thoughts just don't seem to want to steer away from Phuket. Ahhhh the beach... Sun... Coconuts... Food... What kind of food did they have in Phuket? And the hotel... Didn't papa say it would be ours? Ahhhhh... Wu Sehun, heir to the Wu Chain of Hotels. Sounds so daebak. Awesome. And all the good things you can think of. I might meet Paris Hilton someday because of this. Yes, I will be sneaking out of the house and in the back of the car, so I can get on the plane with them. But first, I need to book a flight. The same flight orz. Duh. I don't wanna get lost somewhere without papa or my brothers. That's the problem. How do I know which flight they would be on, so I can book another one for myself? Wait...why was it quiet? I came out of my reverie as I turned around to ask Luhan ge if he knew which flight they were taking.

 

I was alone in the living room. They were already gone. I probably looked like an idiot standing there with dreamy eyes. They left me this morning going to school. Now, they left me alone here.

 

I hate you guys.

 

 



 

A kind of long chapter all dedicated to Oh Sehun. LOL. A sure-prise indeed. Phuket, Thailand. The Wus are going to be heirs of a hotel chain and resorts. Hehehe. This story is nearing its end. I'm quite sad, but I also am happy. Because I can work on the sequel. Yep, I'm thinking of writing a sequel. And I'm also in the process of finishing my experimental fic on Luhan. xD

Comments? Suggestions? Hit me up!

Pray for Flight MH370. 

我爱你们 ♥ 사랑해요!  EXO 사랑하자 ! 

I made a slight change on one of the last few paragraphs. xD Just to fix the story continuity. About the cars. LOL.