His and Theirs: All 13 of Us (Part 15)

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

I finished my food. Miracle. Yeah. LOL. I didn't waste another minute in texting Lu Han gege that I was done and I wanted so much to go back to our suite. I also texted Yo-oppa, just because I wanted to tell him that it was time for us to go back up and he was supposed to finish his food now. As I sent the message to each of them, I glanced in their direction, see if they take out their phones and read my message. I wasn't disappointed. They both looked up and nodded in my direction after reading my message. Lu Han and Yeol walked over to our table, then. Tao, Kai and Sehun just nodded. I knew they wanted so much to go up with us, but because papa didn't say so, they were obliged to stay and finish the party.

We made out way to the door and met some of papa's colleagues on the way in. They greeted us as they went back inside the ballroom. Lu Han greeted them back. I and Yeol just nodded to them. 

As expected, the party was boring. I was glad to be away from it. LOL. As Luhan escorted me and Yo-oppa, I was smiling secretly. But I was also sleepy. I couldn’t imagine myself staying up until the party finished. Luhan opened the door to the suite. I immediately got my stuff: change of clothes and towel and went to the bathroom. When I finished, Yo-oppa went in. I went to the makeshift bedroom and grabbed a pillow and laid down. Luhan sat on the edge of the mattress. He waited until Chanyeol finished, before he went back to the party.

I hugged my pillow and pulled a blanket over me. I was getting really sleepy. Chanyeol appeared on the doorway, made hi way beside me and grabbed a pillow. He sat beside me holding his phone on one hand, while hugging the pillow on the other. Luhan stood up and bade us goodnight. I said goodnight and waved at him. Chanyeol just waved his hand.

When Luhan went back to the party, I looked at Yo-oppa. He was laughing to himself. He was texting again. I figured he was still exchanging text messages with the boys downstairs. I wasn’t mistaken. I told him to keep quiet because I was really sleepy. I also asked him to turn off the lights but leave the door open. He did all that while laughing. I threw a pillow at him when he sat beside me again. He just caught it and laid down.

 

Chan: Yeah, yeah. I know. I’ll go to sleep now, too.

Me: Very good. Don’t be noisy.

Chan: If I can help it, Chen’s been replying to my texts, so I don’t know how long I’ll be laughing.

Me: Don’t reply to  him, then.

Chan: Easy for you to say.

Me: Turn off your phone.

Chan: No.

Me: Please.

Chan: No. Go to sleep. I promise I won’t be noisy.

Me: Very good. Goodnight oppa.

Chan: Goodnight Xiao Yi.

 

True enough, he fell silent after that. I thought he fell asleep too.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

I woke up middle of the night or was it early morning, I don’t know. I didn’t bother to check my watch. My brothers were back from the party. I could hear hushed voices looking for towels and bags. They didn’t turn on the lights for we were sleeping. But to my right, Chanyeol was also awake, but didn’t say anything. I could also hear papa and mama just outside the door. They were talking to Xiumin and Luhan. A few minutes passed. I heard Sehun and Tao crawling on the mattress and bickering, then I heard Kris gege scolding them both. I couldn’t take it anymore so I said out loud:

Me: Can someone please turn the lights on?

Everybody stopped talking, then the lights came on. Chanyeol was laughing beside me. Sehun and Tao were already sprawled on the bed. Kris was standing over them. Luhan and Xiumin were near the door, papa and mama just outside. Baekhyun, Kai and Lay were sitting on one corner of the room with towels in hand. Chen and Soo were probably in the bathroom already. It was Xiumin gege who turned the light on.

 

Xiumin: I thought you were asleep.

Me: I was, until I heard your noises.

Xiumin: Oh, sorry.

Me: It’s okay gege.

Kris: Alright, after Chen and Soo, who’s next?

 

Kai , Lay and Baek stood up and went out the room. Mama said goodnight and went to their room. Papa made some final instructions to Xiumin, Kris,  and Luhan. Then he said goodnight and “Behave.”

 

Chen and Soo came in with towels in hand, but had sleep clothes on. They hung their towels on the makeshift rack near the windows, then flopped down beside us. They began talking about the party after we left. Chanyeol joined them, but I nodded off to sleep. I kept waking up every now and then because my brothers were noisy talking to each other. But I didn’t mind anymore, as long as they didn’t shout. I could make out words like “dancing” and “I told you so.” I could also hear them laughing softly, but I didn’t join in anymore. I was too tired  to talk, so I just listened to them until I drifted off to sleep again.

 

Occasionally, I could hear the older brothers telling off the noisy younger ones. I got up, brought my pillow with me and crept in between Kris and Luhan. After I moved sleeping areas, Chen and Chanyeol started talking a little louder. Luhan woke up an threw a towel at the two, who snickered and continued talking in hushed voices. I could hear Tao and Kai snoring. I knew it was them because I was familiar with how my brothers slept or snored. I snuggled up to Kris and fell asleep again. This time I didn’t wake up until morning.

 

Xiumin gege was the first to wake up. He woke us all up by singing a tuneless song. He always did that when he wanted to annoy us. And as his way of waking us up, we were also annoyed. Baekhyun who was nearest him, kicked him, but he dodged it. Chen, who used the towel as blanket, threw it at him.

 

Chen: Shut up hyung! Leave us in peace, juseyo.

Xiumin: What peace? If you haven’t slept late last night, you wouldn’t complain now.

Chen: Who slept late?

Baek: You. Shut up. I’m trying to sleep here.

Kris: Please turn off your voices. Your handsome gege is still sleepy.

Xiumin: Oh please, Kris.

Kris: Hyung, please turn off your voice for an hour or two.

Chen: Amen.      

Baek: Shushhhhhhhh….

Xiumin: What the-?

 

Tao, Kai, and Sehun stirred and opened their eyes, but closed them again as Baek shushed. Kyungsoo covered his head with his pillow and snored louodly. Chen who was beside him, pushed him to the wall and wrapped him in his blanket, then he moved beside Tao and went back to sleep. Chanyeol and Luhan didn’t even budge. They remained asleep even after the noisy exchange of words earlier. Xiumin surrendered and laid down again, a few minutes after, the room was full of snores once again. I went back to sleep, too. LOL.

 

The floor space of the whole room was mostly taken up by the mattresses pushed to one side of the wall. The other side of the wall had our luggage lined up. Windows had makeshift hooks and hangers. One end of the room was the door, and the other end wall again. =P

 

Papa knocked on the door and called out, “Boys?”

 

Tao, Kai, Sehun and Suho was by the door, but Chen, who transferred near them, got up and opened the door.

 

Papa: Wake up. It’s almost 8 AM, boys. Remember, we’re going to our office building today.

Chen: Oh… yeah… (And he scratched his head, kicked Suho and Sehun, who were nearest him.)

Sehun: What?

Suho: …time is it? (He quickly added as he saw papa standing by the door.)

Papa: It’s 10 minutes to 8. Wake the others up. We’ll have breakfast together downstairs.

Suho: Yes papa.

 

With that, papa left. Chen left the door open too, and got his towel and rummaged his bag for a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. Suho crawled to wake the older boys up and went to get his towel too. All of us got up then, and prepared for breakfast. So today, the oldest boys were going with papa to his HK office, and the others will be practicing skateboarding. That left mama, me, Soo and Chen without any plans. Unless Chen went with papa and older boys. Mama would probably ask us to accompany her to the mall near the sports center, or watch skateboard practice.

 

All 13 of us finished preparing; taking a bath and change of clothes at 9 AM. Our parents were waiting at suite’s living room, then we went down together. Papa decided to eat breakfast at the same restaurant where we had lunch the day before. We trooped to the resto and arranged the tables and chairs ourselves. The attendants just smiled and giggled as we took our seats. My flirty brothers winked and waved at them, and they giggled all the more. Papa snapped his fingers and told everyone to look at the menu and place the order.

 

Papa: Boys! Stop flirting. It’s time for breakfast.

All: Yes papa.

 

Then we placed our orders silently and waited patiently for our food. When the food arrived, we ate in complete silence. Sehun, as usual, broke the silence, when he smacked Kai’s hand with his spoon.

 

Papa: What’s going on?

Sehun: Papa… Kai…

Kai: What? I didn’t do anything…

Sehun: Yeah? You stole my cupcake.

Kai: I didn’t!

Papa: Enough.

Sehun: But papa… my cake…

Papa: Order another one.

 

And Sehun did just that, but he kept elbowing Kai after. Luhan gave them a glaring looking and the two stopped and contined to eat.

 

After breakfast, papa went to the concierge to check for messages, then gathered all of us at the hotel lobby. He and the oldest boys, with Chen, were spending the rest of the day in papa’s office and playing golf. While Baek and the others would proceed to the sports center for skateboarding practice. Mama decided to come and watch practice, so automatically, me and Soo will have to go with her.

 

Papa’s company cars were our service vehicles that day. We went to the parking lot after the boys got their boards from the suite. And as always we respectively climbed in the white and black van.

 


 

So, after a very looooooooong time, I am able to update this fic. I am sorry for I was busy. I hope you will enjoy reading. I have a few chapters to upload... enjoy ^_^