Suho's POV: Chagiya and Free Pizza

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

SUHO:

 

The next few days were uneventful. Well, if you count Kyungsoo chasing Chen and Lay around the house and beach not an event, then it was uneventful. You might ask why there was a chase again between these three. Chagiya seemed to have a new profile photo, courtesy of Lay. Again. What was Chen's connection? He only posted a comment on Chagiya's photo update.

 

I'm Kyungsoo's brother...and I told him you like him. B)

 

How did Kyungsoo find out? Chen tagged him in that post. And the girl replied.

 

OMG >_<

 

Now we shall know who Chagiya is. If Kyungsoo doesn't kill us all. He was somehow succeeding in skinning Lay and Chen alive. I avoided being killed by not saying anything about it, although I wanted to ask if Chagiya was a schoolmate or classmate of Kyungsoo. I would be the snoopy, meddlesome gege if I did that, though. So I decided not to ask.

 

Aside from that chase, nothing really trivial happened for a few days. The boys were allowed to go out and practice their skateboarding and go biking around the area. Chanyeol managed to rent 13 bikes for us all, so no one would be left behind. Xiao Yi was always sandwiched by 2 of us. I found it tiresome and not necessary, because there was no way that Jungkook would take advantage of our llittle sister. These hyungs were just paranoid. Personally, I didn't have anything against the Kim brothers. I often saw them on the beach doing acrobatic stuff. They were probably in their school's dance or cheerleading team. LOL. I envied their flexibility. Then I saw them skateboarding in front of their beach house. I was watching my younger brothers practice. Kai and Sehun wanted to call them to play with them, Baekhyun was okay with it, but when they were about to do that, Luhan saw them and called them inside. -_-

 

Just as I thought. The maknaes weren't bothered playing with the Kim brothers. Luhan was exaggerated. I pointed that out to him one morning while we were preparing breakfast. He just wouldn't hear any of it. This pabo hyung. -_-  Kris and Xiumin hyung were different. They somehow accepted the fact that nothing bad will happen to our little sister. If we were paranoid, it will only make us more crazy than we were now. 

 

Luhan finally found peace within himself when one day, Jungkook and his brothers came by the house to invite us to their place for barbecue. Their parents gave them permission to hold a barbecue party for us kids. They also invited the Min brothers. Jungkook was all smiling when he came with his brothers. He spoke with Luhan himself and told him outright that he wasn't in a hurry to have any girlfriend. Jungkook admitted having a crush on our little sister, but that was it. He was still young to think of being in a relationship. Luhan finally surrendered and shrugged. He patted Jungkook in the back and smiled at him, said sorry, and agreed going to the barbecue party.

 

It a was barbecue party, but the younger kids suggested we also have fruit salad and cake. Tsk. Sweet tooth. That was Sehun, Kai and Tao. The Kim brothers admitted they haven't bought the ingredients for barbecue yet, so they asked help from the attendees. Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin hyung volunteered for us. Yoon Gi for the Min family. Jin and J went with them to the grocery to buy the stuff. Kris had to drive them because papa insisted that a hyung should come with them. Not that he didn't trust Jin or Yoon Gi. But because he just wanted his kids to be supervised.

 

Papa and his colleagues were in Hammock Bay, the house between ours and the Kims. They were overseeing the renovating process. The house was almost ready to be rented out. Just 3 more days, and they will start accepting rentals. While waiting for the boys return from the grocery, I went to my room and my laptop. Kai had told us about our cousin in California and I just remembered to add him on my Facebook account. As my laptop came to life, I drummed my fingers on the table. Ahh...there. 

 

I opened a browser and clicked on the Facebook shortcut. I logged in. Looked for my cousins' names on Kai's profile and added them. Then out of a whim, I searched for Chagiya. I chuckled to myself as I said the name in my mind. Yes, I had humor, even if I looked serious. My brothers never took me seriously. Except when they did something wrong. They would turn to me to give them pardon, because Luhan, Xiumin or Kris won't give them that. I found the profile through Kyungsoo's wall. Chen's tag on his name, along with the pic, was on his wall. The new pic was a normal Kyungsoo. Normal, without any mask, that is. Hahaha. It was a pic that Lay took of Kyungie at the beach. My squishy brother was smiling perfectly. Of course, all of us were perfect. Cough.

 

I navigated through her profile and checked her profile pictures. I wanted to see the actual face of the girl who liked our brother. She was cute. She had dimples and she had long straight hair. She was definitely Chinese, too. But her name wasn't Dong. LOL. And I hoped she wasn't their niece or something. Otherwise, poor Kyungsoo. Her posts on her wall were typically girly. Then I just noticed it. Her friends list. It said we had one mutual friend. Who...?

 

I clicked the link to show who was our mutual friend. Song Qian. Wasn't she...? Yep. My classmate in music class. She was a transfer student. Wait. Is Chagiya Qian's sister? Same last name, so they're positively sisters. Aaaand...yes. Confirmed. I viewed my classmate's profile and Chagiya was listed as "sister". Song Qian was really popular in school, and she was definitely not a relative of Dong. LMAO. Chagiya was Song Hui Qiao.

 

Hi, Chagiya. I found you. No wonder my brothers didn't know her. She went to another school. She probably knew about Kyungsoo from her sister. During one of our music classes, our teacher once told the class that a lowerclassman impressed him by singing a classic song. When asked who, our teacher pointed at me and telling the whole class about Kyungsoo. I was bombarded with questions about Kyungie. Qian probably told her sister about him and Chagiya got intrigued and searched Kyungsoo. Then she fell in love. LOL.

 

I was chuckling to myself when I heard a commotion downstairs. The boys were back from grocery. I logged off and closed my laptop. I made my way downstairs and searched for the voices. It was coming from the kitchen. I saw my brothers converged around the kitchen counter, our little sister in the midst. Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin hyung were back from buying the barbecue ingredients. Jin, J, and Yoon Gi were also there. Oh, so everyone's chummy now, huh? I smiled.

 

Kyungsoo and Lay were instructing the others on how to mix the ingredients for the marinade, before they put the meath through the barbecue sticks. Yoon Gi was looking as if he had telekinetic powers and was staring at the bowl in front of him. He didn't know what to do with it. I laughed at the sight. Jin was slicing apples. Oh yeah, fruit salad. The other boys and Xiao Yi were munching on what looked like pizza. Hmmm... Yep. Pizza. Cheese and pepperoni pizza. I walked over to them and found one big unopened box of pizza. I peeked inside. Ahh...same flavor. I took one slice and took a bite. Yummy. Mmm-hmm... 

 

Luhan turned his head to look at me and announced. "That's courtesy of a really nice girl we met at the grocery." 

 

Me: Wow. Two big boxes of pizza?

Luhan: Yup.

Me: How did that happen, ge?

Luhan: You have no faith in your handsome, manly gege?

 

And he gave me a girly wink. OTL, Luhan gege.

 

Me: That wasn't manly, ge.

Luhan: Pshhh... Barf out that pizza. Right now.

Me: Sorry. It's being digested now. (I grinned at him and he opened his mouth to say something, but waved his hand and puffed his cheeks)

 

I sat at the only free chair in front of the kitchen counter. Beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol who was having a hard time peeling mangoes. I don't know what he was doing, actually. It looked like he was squeezing the fruit too hard, that it looked like he was making mango juice, instead of supposedly slicing it to make fruit salad. I took one un-peeled mango and silently showed him how to do it properly. He looked at me with awe.

 

Chanyeol: Amazing, hyung.

Me: You should've listened to Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol: I did, but why is it difficult to do?

Me: -_-

Chanyeol: You peel these all, hyung. I might just murder these mangoes and not make them eatable.

 

He was grinning from ear to ear. I just sighed and nodded. He then went to the now opened box of pizza and took one slice again. He went back to sitting beside me and watching me peel the mangoes properly. I shot him my perfect smile. Cough.

 

Chanyeol: Hyung, please.

Me: What?

Chanyeol: It doesn't suit you. It's creepy.

Me: Shut up.

Chanyeol: Heeheehee.

 

After I finished peeling all the mangoes, I pushed the bowl to the middle, so Lay can start mixing them with the other fruits.

 

Me: So, who was that nice girl who gave you two free boxes of heavenly pizza?

Luhan: What was her name again, Yoon Gi?

Yoon Gi: I wasn't paying attention to her name. I was paying attention to her smile.

Luhan: Pfffft...

Kris: Her name's Clara

Luhan: Oh yeah. Clara

Me: How did that happen again?

Kris: She accidentally bumped into Luhan as he was paying for the fruits at the fruit stand outside the grocery.

Xiumin: And she fell for him when she saw how pretty, Lu was.

Luhan: Shut up.

Xiumin: I mean, how handsome.

Luhan: -_-

 

Laughter. Luhan was center of attention again. Poor this hyung. I was dreading the time when the three of them will go to college. I will take over Luhan's responsbility. Arghhhhh! The younger boys didn't really listen to me. Lay and Baekhyun will have Xiumin and Kris' responsibilities. Lay, I know, will be able to handle the kids. But Baekhyun. ODG. Hyper, random, mischievous Baekhyun. *Facepalm* Please let papa get a governess for the kids. Please. Even if we were not European. A nanny didn't sound right, so governess was the word I wanted to say.

 

I was the second child of papa's legitimate marriage. And I was expected to inherit Luhan ge's responsibility with minding the maknaes. The consolation was, I would only be doing it for a year, because Lay and I would be going off to college the next year. Baekhyun will have more than a year to bear responsibility. He'd have Chen to help him, though. By the time he goes to college, Chanyeol won't need to supervise the maknaes so much. They'd be more mature then. I hope. *Shakes head as Tao, Kai and Sehun's faces appear in mind*

 

Nope. Not them. Maybe Kyungsoo and Xiao Yi. But not those three.

 

Chanyeol: What did you say about Kyungie and Xiao Yi?

Me: Huh?

 

I didn't realize I said it out loud. Luhan and Kris shot me a warning look. They probably thought I said something about the meeting we had about the 2 maknaes a few nights ago. I shook my head as I looked at them in the eyes. They huffed in relief and continued with what they were doing. I slumped on the chair and patted myself on the head.

 

Good job, Suho-yah. Good job.

 

Baekhyun saw me and shook his head. "Hopeless." I nodded to what he said and gave him a thumbs up. "Idiot."  I gave him another thumbs up. "Someone call the ambulance. We got crey-ji gege here." Okay. That was too much. I glared at Baekhyun who gave me a thumbs up this time. 

 

I swear, I'll get you for this, Baekhyun.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him and pointed at him, as if to say "I got my eyes on you, dude." He smirked at me, then stuck his tongue out.

 

I swear. I'll kill you, Baekhyun. Grrrrrr...

 

I stuck my tongue out at him too, then looked away. To my dismay, Chen witnessed it and was now immitating me. I shot him another of my death glares and swiped my fingers on my throat. You're dead next.  OTL. Why can't my younger brothers take me seriously? *Facepalm*

 

Good thing somebody saved me from more humiliating moments with my dongsaengs.

 

Xiumin: Hey, Yoon Gi. You were at the party in Hong Kong too?

Yoon Gi: Yes, we were.

Jin: We were there too.

Xiumin: There were too many people, I don't recall seeing you there.

Jin: Hmmm, yeah. I don't recall seeing Yoon Gi and his brothers either. But I saw you guys.

Luhan: Because papa called our names one by one during his speech.

Jin: Mmm-hmm...

Yoon Gi: We were seated on the table beside your table. (And he pointed at Chen)

Chen: Whoa? Jinjja?

Yoon Gi: Yep.

Chen: Would you happen to know the person beside me that time?

 

He was probably hasn't gotten over the bad breath person beside him that night, so he asked Yoon Gi.

 

Yoon Gi: You were beside Chanyeol, right?

Chen: Yes. My other side, I mean. Cough.

Yoon Gi: Oh, him. That was Lee Geum-in.

Chen: Did you know that he...he...hehehehehehe. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Yoon Gi: Yes. Hahahahahahahahaha. I know what you mean. Haahahahahahaha.

Jin: I don't know what you mean.

J: Me, either.

Yoon Gi: You were probably seated faaaaaaaar, faaaaaaaaaaaaar away. PMSL.

J: Why?

Chen: Dude, let's just say you'd need a gas mask.

J: He farted?

 

Okay, everybody was laughing now. We were not expecting that from J. Farting and bad breath. OMG. I lost all composure. The kitchen became noisy too handle.

 

Oh, hello boys. Glad to see you're all getting along.

 

Mama.

 

All visitors: Good morning Mrs.Wu.

Mama: Good morning, dears. Care to share your funny story?

Sehun: Lee Geum-in's bad breath mistaken for fart, mama.

 

I wanted to die. Right there and then. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Sehun. ODG. Why am I your brother?

 

 



 

 

So, double update.  ^~^  I hear you, people. Hehehe.

I randomly chose Victoria Song as Suho's classmate in music class. xD Please forgive me. I know she is way older than the rest of EXO. LOL. Oh, Song Hui Qiao is just a random name I thought of. A typical Chinese girl name...buuuuut I checked on Google and it led me to SoKor actress Song Hye Kyo. Anyway, she's also way older than the boys, but let's pretend she was 15 years old, okay? =P She is cute, anyway. But she has definitely Chagiya's face. Hahaha...

Lee Geum-in. Someone purely fictional. xD LOL. I cannot. And the boys are friends with BTS! Yay! LOL. =P

So, my little surprise is out. I decided to feature you ( YOU ), my lovely readers. I hope you liked it. ♥ ❣ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ɞ ʚ ღ EXO Saranghaja! xD

Comments? Suggestions?