Middle High Campus

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

Last 2 weeks of summer vacation. Great. No. -_-

 

We were supposed to set our schedule for the new school term, so we'd have to go to school to get the forms. It was a Monday morning and mama woke us all up. She prepared breakfast for us, much to our delight. She wasn't able to do that for us always, so whenever she had time, she'd go all the way. Our mama was the female version of Tao gege. If you've seen Jet Li's wife, she looks a bit like her. She was not one who'd talk a lot, but when she talks, everyone listens. But if papa was not verbal in showing he cared, mama was the opposite. She'd call us all her "dears" or "qin'ai de baobei" whenever she talks to us and about us. This Monday morning, she knocked on each of our doors callling out, "Wake up dears. Breakfast is ready. It's Monday. You know you need to go to school."

 

We ate breakfast in silence with the occasional glance at the TV. Suho ge had turned it on to watch the morning news. Papa and mama were on one end of the table and talking about the Kims moving to Beijing. Papa was saying that Mr. Kim was able to buy the property two blocks away from us and were expected to move in by next week. Mama then mentioned that the Kim brothers would have to adjust again in their new school, to which papa replied, "I'll let the boys help them adjust." None of my brothers commented, not even Sehun who was seated on mama's right. I knew they heard, but preferred to be silent.

 

Since we were all back in Beijing, the housekeeper and other household help were called back from their holiday. Papa gave them a month's vacation before. However, when most househelp werestay-in, ours were not. They came in early morning and went home after dinner. There were two of them today, both in the laundry room. Mama insisted she'd make breakfast for us. That would mean less chores for us, too. Well, we'd still be expected to do the dishes or to cook food at times, but as for the other chores, they'd be the ones doing them. And school term was fast approaching. We'd need more free time to focus on school. We were well-off, but papa and mama made it a point that we were not that spoiled. Okay, we had stuff that not all kids our age owned, but we also knew how to do household chores. We'd get what we want, but we also needed to help out as much as we can. Papa never forced us to do chores when there were household help, but he had told us that it was better that we were trained, just in case. Uh-huh.

 

As usual, Luhan was in-charge of us maknaes. He's be driving us to school before he went to their campus. Since Suho had his regular passengers in Soo and Chen, Xiumin and Kris were to drive Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Papa also instructed the hyungs not to stay too long after getting our schedule forms. Papa also asked Kris to drop by the grocery before heading home. Mama gave him the list of the stuff needed. Kris placed the note in his wallet and went ahead with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Suho, Chen and Soo also left for school. Xiumin and Lay waited for us, because Sehun chose that day to move really slow. Luhan was already annoyed and kept knocking on the bathroom door upstairs.

 

Luhan: Sehun! How slower can you get? It's almost 8!

Sehun: Just 5 minutes more, gege.

Luhan: If you don't get out after 5 minutes, I'm going to leave you. Just ride the bus to school.

Sehun: I'm coming out, okay...

 

Their banter could be heard downstairs in the living room, where I, Kai, Tao, Xiumin and Lay ge were waiting for them. Luhan had been going up and downstairs for about an hour now, just checking up on Sehun who was taking a bath. On normal days, it was Tao and Kris who were the slowpokes when it came to taking a bath... Oh, and Baekhyun. LOL. They had a sort of ritual, I guess. 10 minutes for shampooing... 10 minutes for conditioning... 15 minutes for scrubbing... 20 minutes for rinsing... Etc. Hahaha!   IDK, really. Maybe that's the way they took a bath. xD  Anyway, Luhan went downstairs again and kept glancing at his watch. Probably timing Sehun. At exactly 5 minutes he called out, "Sehun!"

 

Sehun: I'm done! I'm done! I just need to change! 

Luhan: You are sooooo like Baekhyun. Grrrrrr...

Sehun: Because he's my gege.

Luhan: And I'm your what?

Sehun: You are our jiejie!

Luhan: Shenme???? That's it, Wu Sehun. You ride the bus today.

 

And he went out the door and to his car. He honked his car horn to tell us that he was serious in letting Sehun ride the bus, and for us to hurry outside or else we'd ride the bus, too. LOL. Normal day. I happily skipped out the door and to Luhan's car. I didn't worry about Sehun ge. I knew mama or papa would drive him to school. Tao and Kai were slapping each other's arms while walking to the car. Luhan tapped the wheel with his fingers as he watched the two. I slid in the passenger seat beside Luhan, and buckled my seatbelt. Tao and Kai slid in the backseat. 

 

Luhan: Seatbelts, guys.

Tao: Oh yeah...

 

Xiumin and Lay were also climnbing in their car. They didn't bother waiting for Sehun. Like I said, papa or mama would have to drive him to school, then. Hahaha. Luhan started the car, then forgot to open the gate. Lay gestured he'd open it and hurried out. Luhan's car went out first and Xiumin drove out, waited for Lay to close the gate and punch in the security combination to lock it back, then they also drove off. Luhan dropped us in our campus and saw us off to the admin building before driving to their campus. We waited for Lay ge outside the admin building as Xiumin dropped him off too. Then we walked together to the registrar's office. Lots of students were already lining up and we lined up as well. Tao and Kai saw some of theor classmates and said hi. They didn't go to them, since we were in line and just told them to meet them after getting the forms. I didn't see any classmate yet, but Lay gege saw some of his friends in school. A group of girls who were in line kept stealing glances at my brothers and calling them softly.

 

Hi, Lay.

Hi, Tao.

Hi, Kai.

 

I just rolled my eyes and snorted. My flirt brothers, namely Kai and Tao winked and waved at the girls. I jabbed their arms and pushed them further in the line. Lay, as usual, didn't bother to wave, but he smiled. Suho, Chen and Soo were already at the front of the line and we saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun already had their forms and were walking towards us. The same girls who said hi to Lay, Tao and Kai flipped their hairs and called out.

 

Channie!

Baekkie!

 

"Please grant me the patience to not punch them in the face," I prayed quietly. There were a few girls who were contented in smiling or staring at my brothers. I was thankful for them. I didn't like others calling my brothers that way. Channie... Baekkie... I swear, I also heard someone call out Xingxing to Lay gege. It was nuclear bomb to my ears. LOL. I mean, it was okay when the people who said it were not meangirl material. These girls now were meanies. They even raised their eyebrows at me when they see me pass. And they had the nerve to flirt with my geges. No way. Chanyeol and Baekhyun waved and smiled at them, however, then stopped by us. 

 

Chan: Let's go together to check the subjects available?

Lay: Sure. Wait for us, then.

Baek: Okay. I think I already know which subjeects to take this term. Just the days and times I need to plot.

Chan: Let's take one class together?

Baek: So we can copy each other's homework?

Chan: Yeah.

Baek: Okay. Deal.

Lay: I'll tell papa...

Chan: You won't. I'll treat you lunch today.

Lay: Deal.

 

Suho and the others came by us. They already had their forms and waited for us, too. As we neared the registrar's window, more people came and fell in line. I saw some of my classmates then. I waved hi to them and they to me. As I got my form, I excused myself from my brothers and told them I'd meet them at the cafeteria for lunch. Suho, being our oldest in the campus, said yes. I went over to my classmates and waited for them to get their forms and together, we went to plot out subjects we'd take for the term.

 

I had few friends at school, because I don't really socialize well. There were only 4 of us in our group. Me, Shana, Ling Yan, and Yue. They asked me about our vacation in Florida and I happily told them. Each of them also went somewhere for vacation before, but only stayed a week or two. Shana's dad was Swiss, so their family went to Switzerland. Ling Yan went to Thailand and Yue to South Korea. We went to an international school and most of the students came from well-off families, mostly expatriates. So, during summer vacation or any holiday, it was normal for the students to be traveling somewhere other than mainland China. Shana had an unspoken crush for Sehun gege. She didn't really tell me, but I just noticed her blush and stutter whenever Sehun was near. He also got irritated when Ally, the girl who publicly showed her admiration to Sehun, was with my brother.

 

And speaking of Sehun, as I and my friends were plotting our schedule under the big bulletin board of the student hall, I saw Sehun walking towards the registrar's office by himself. He was sulking as he fell in line. He scanned the area possibly to look for us. He saw me and waved. I waved at him. He then took out his phone and pressed some keys. Texting.

 

Beep!

 

It was my phone. I checked it, and saw it was from Sehun.

 

Sehun's message: Papa drove me here. Where are the others?

I sent him my reply: We'll met at the cafeteria at lunch.

He replied: Okay, see you then.

 

He didn't approach me after that. He proceeded to the second floor. Probably looking for his classmates. My friends and I spent a good deal of time plotting our schedules and comparing them with each other. We wanted to be in the same class for all subjects. But in the end, we ended up with one subject that we didn't share. After I plotted my schedule for next term, I checked my watch. It was almost 11 AM. I promised my brothers I'd meet them for lunch at the cafeteria, so I told my friends to go there. I found Lay, Suho and Soo oppa already there and I excused myself from my friends. They said okay and I went over to my brothers. I sat beside Suho ge. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were approaching us when I sat down. Chen, Tao and Kai appeared on the cafeteria door and scanned the area for us. Yo-oppa who was tall, waved his hand and the three saw and walked towards us. The table was full, so they dragged another one, got some chairs and sat down.

 

Me: I saw Sehun ge. Papa drove him here. I already told him to meet us here for lunch.

Suho: Okay, let's wait for him then.

 

While we waited, there was a sudden commotion outside the cafeteria. Girls were squealing and blushing. What was going on? My brothers stretched their necks like cranes to check out the commotion. Then the cafeteria doors opened. Kris, Luhan and Xiumin stepped in. Chanyeol nodded.

 

Naturally.

 

Knowing that it was only our brothers who caused the commotion, we settled down. It wasn't a big deal to us, of course. But to the freshmen, sophomores and juniors, it was a big deal. Here were seniors who were about to eat lunch in our cafeteria. It wasn't everyday when seniors came to eat with the lowerclassmen. And the popular seniors at that. Okay, breathe in, breathe out, I thought, as I saw a girl hyperventilating at the table next to us. The hyungs found their way to us, with the swoons of the girls behind them. I suddenly felt awkward. I was the only girl in our table. Little sister surrounded by handsome geges. I knew some of the girls wanted to be my friend that time. I hid my face on Suho's back. Kris, Xiumin and Luhan sat on the table with us.

 

Kris: So, we decided to have lunch here.

Suho: We're waiting for Sehun.

Kris: Okay, let's wait.

Luhan: So, who drove him here?

Suho: Papa. Why do you ask?

Luhan: I left him, actually. Hahaha. He was getting on my nerves orz. I was in a hurry to get my form so I can plot my subjects.

Suho: So, you decided to leave him.

 

It wasn't a question. Luhan nodded. Kris waved to the girls on the table next to ours. Hyperventilating girl, hyperventilated some more. Xiumin stood up and went to the vendo machine, bought a coke and went back to sit. As it happened, I saw a girl taking a picture...or video... IDK. LOL. Xiumin oppa opened his soda and took a sip, the girl followed him with her camera phone. I snorted. Tao and Kai saw as well, and took out their phones, mimicked the girl, and giggled.

 

Xiumin: What?

Tao/Kai: Nothing.

Xiumin: Why'd you take my picture?

Tao: We can't?

Xiumin: -_-

 

And at that moment, Sehun came into view. He pushed the cafeteria door open. The freshmen, sophomore, and junior girls became noisy again. Ugh middle school. I swear, I wasn't like that when I first saw Jungkook. Promise! LOL.

 

Sehun: Wo taoyan ni, Lulu. I hate you.

Luhan: Bie keqi. You're welcome. *snorts*

Sehun: I mean it.

Luhan: Yeah, you're mean. *snorts again*

Sehun: -_-

Kris: Oh...kay. Let's order. Who's gonna go order?

Lay: I volunteer. Channie's paying for me, too.

Chan: Yeah, orz. I volunteer, too.

Kris: Hao ba. What do you want to eat? Lay and Chan will go with me to order. Stay put, so no one gets our seats.

 

Then we told them what we wanted to eat. Kris ended up paying for everybody. Chanyeol somehow tricked him into making him believe he had no smaller bills to pay at the cashier. Hahaha. But our cool gege didn't complain. He just shrugged it off. Turned out papa allowed him to use his credit card to pay for the food. Yes, our cafeteria is cool like that. Rich kids don't always bring cash. We bring credit cards. LOL. We ate our lunch in silence, until we heard someone announce through the school intercom.

 

We have seniors in the campus. Let's welcome them, say hi and be nice to them. Our handsome geges the Wu brothers. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris. Welcome to middle high campus.

 

Kris: Like fuuu---?

Luhan: Watch your words.

 

 



 

 

Hi! I didn't want Kris to say it. The "F" word. LOL. xD

So, they're back in school getting schedules for the new term. It's the last school year for Xiumin, Luhan and Kris in highschool. I'm creating my own international school curriculum for this story. Hehehe. I figured, if I patterned it with the actual school curriculums, it would be kinda boring (for me) and I'll need to research more. I wanted the boys and Xiao Yi's school to be one of a kind. Whatever. xD

Anyway, when I saw Nina Li Zhi, I suddenly thought of Tao. She looks a bit like Tao's mom. I find her very pretty. She was also a Miss Asia winner. 

This is her with Jet Li, her husband. I'm a big fan of Jet Li, so when I saw his wife, I was like... Whoa! She looks like Tao. LOL. So I thought, why not let Mama Wu look like her? A beautiful mom with beautiful kids. I still haven't found the perfect representation of their dad, though. I'm still debating on whether to use Jet Li or not. LMAO. What do you think? Jet Li as Papa. Wu. Hmmm... Hahahaha. But I think Papa Wu should be tall. But then again, Mama Wu would be the one where Sehun, Tao, and Luhan got their height from. Kris, Chanyeol and Kai would have tall moms. So, Jet Li can be their dad. OTL. Hahahaha. I'm having fun looking for the right Papa Wu. Thanks for putting up with my crazy ideas, by the way. I'm motivated reading your comments. Hehehe.

Comments? Suggestions? Upvote if you like, too. Xiexie nimen. ^_^

我爱你们 ♥ 사랑해요!  EXO 사랑하자 !