ASDFGHJKL!

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

I waited for the older brothers to come up the house. I didn't know what was going on outside, and I didn't dare peek. I was scared to see what was going on. I went to the family room, so I won't be able to hear any sound from outside. I busied myself in watching cartoons. My ears kept straining from wanting to hear any sound coming from outside, I pressed on the volume key on the remote. Grrrr... My heart was beating fast. I turned off the TV, eventually. I lay down on the couch and covered my face with the throw pillow. Then I heard the front door close with footsteps. My brothers were in the house. OMG OMG OMG.

 

I braced myself for any scolding Luhan will give. I'm sure I wasn't the only one in the limelight. Lay and Chen gege were also toast. They were the ones with me and they were supposed to be minding me. But they got carried away with their bike race, so they forgot I was with them. Thankfully though, the Kim brothers were the ones who found me. I wouldn't know what to do if they haven't found me. I would've waited for a bit more, until my brothers came back for me.

 

I heard Luhan's voice call my name, "Xiao Yi?"

 

Shall I answer or not? If I didn't answer, I'd be more than toast. So I stood up and opened the door to the family room.

 

"Luhan gege..."

 

He still looked ballistic. The others were behind him with confused, yet determined faces. Lay and Chen gege right behind Luhan. They all went inside the family room with me. When all were settled down, Luhan started his speech - uhm- litany - uhm.. yeah. LOL.

 

Luhan: I'm very disappointed with you. All of you. *and he pointed to each one of us*

 

Xiumin, Kris and Suho looked at each other, rolled their eyes and shrugged.

 

Luhan: I'm disappointed with myself too, actually.

 

All raised our eyebrows.

 

Luhan: But it doesn't mean I did something wrong, unlike you.. Lay... Chen... You practically forgot your sister. What if someone else found her? What if... Oh god... *and he ran a hand through his hair*  Look, this is no simple matter. We are in a foreign country. We don't even know this country like we know our neighborhood in Beijing. We don't even speak English that well. And we don't know the people around us. We can't just trust anyone. If papa and mama knew what happened, I'm sure, we'll all be packing our bags back to Beijing. And probably, all of us will be shipped to boarding school. Yes! Boarding school! Scary? You should all be scared. After what happened. I'm given responsibility to take care of the youngest kids, and look what happened. Oh god *facepalm* 

 

He paused for a few minutes then looked at each of us, contemplating.

 

Luhan: You know, you oughta be punished for this, Lay, Chen...and Xiao Yi. All three of you. But if I punish you, papa and mama will know what happened. We don't want to pack up and go home and all be shipped to boarding school this school year, right? God knows it's my last year in high school and I don't wanna spend it in military school.

 

Boarding school mentioned, all of us cringed. We didn't have a name for it now, since we learned that Timbuktu wasn't really a nasty place. And yes, if our parents knew, papa would automatically book a flight back home the next day. And when we arrive at home, we'll all be grounded for the rest of the summer vacation. And they will be making arrangements for all of us to be enrolled in boarding school.

 

Luhan: You have to promise that this won't happen again. I hate to just make you promise and not punished, but it's for the best. The worse I can do now is to stay inside for the rest of the day.

Lay: Gege, you know we didn't do it on purpose. *Chen nodded, but didn't say anything. Possibly because he still felt bad about what happened*

Luhan: I know that, Lay. But you have to remember that we are all responsible in making sure we are all safe. Especially our younger siblings. You know you'll be responsible for them soon. Xiumin, Kris and I will be going to college soon, so you and Suho will take over. You also, Baekhyun.

 

He looked at Baekhyun, who pointed at himself and looked shocked.

 

Luhan: Yes, you too. Suho and Lay won't be able to handle it all. I'm sure papa will start training you three to take over our responsibility. We have one last school year, then we're off to college. I can't mess up my last year together with all of you. I still don't know where I'll be sent for college anyway.

 

Everyone was quiet. We were all suddenly gloomy with that fact. 

 

Luhan: Alright, nobody say anything about this to papa or mama. You know what will happen if they knew. Let's all take responsibility for what happened, and not do it anymore. 

All: Yes, gege/hyung.

Luhan: Now, about those Kim brothers...

 

Okay, what did Luhan have to say about Jungkook and Jimin? I picked up a throw pillow and hugged it.

 

Luhan: Although they are to be thanked for helping out, it doesn't mean that you're all going to trust them with your lives. We still don't know them. Maybe start trusting people after knowing them fully well. Yes, they are sons of papa's colleagues, but I'm just being careful here. Especially with Xiao Yi *and he eyed me meaningfully*

Kris: They don't seem harmful, Luhan, orz. Just let them be. I'm sure they're good kids.

Luhan: Fine. I know I'm just too paranoid.

Kris: I understand. But yeah, you have a point when it comes to Xiao Yi.

 

And both Luhan and Kris looked at me again. The other boys seemed to be thinking along the same lines and were nodding their heads. And that moment, we heard the front door open and close. And papa calling out, "Boys?"

 

We all called out in unison: "In here papa!" And we heard him call back, "All good?

 

"Yes! All good."

 

And Luhan exhaled loudly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mama called Lay and Kyungsoo. She also asked Kris to drive them to the grocery. Papa mentioned that his colleagues and him decided to hold the get-together party that evening at one of the beach houses. We were in Heaven on Earth beach house, and Sea Princess beach house was where the Kim family were biletted. Mr. Min's family was biletted in Florence by the Sea house, in the corner just off the beach strip. We were going to there for the get together. It was the newest house that was constructed. 

 

Our family was assigned to prepare pastries, and mama knew Soo and Lay were good at baking, so she asked them to help her out. The other boys and me stayed at home. Luhan couldn't do anything about Lay gege not going out of the house as his punishment, because mama asked him to help out, so he just rolled his eyes in surrender and waved his hand. Lay gege looked relieved.

 

We were still in the family room, watching TV when papa appeared at the door. He knocked on the open door and addressed all of us.

 

Papa: So, you met Jimin and Jungkook today?

All: Uhm...y..yes papa.

Papa: It's good. You're going to meet the other kids later. It's a good thing to make friends.

All: Okay papa.

 

So, the Kim brothers said something to papa about meeting us earlier. But how far did they mention our meeting? I hoped they didn't say anything about the bike incident.

 

Papa: They're good boys, you know. They'll be moving to Beijing this year, and most of them are going to be enrolled in your school, boys.

Sehun: Why?

 

Leave it to Sehun to start an awkward converstation with papa.

 

Papa: Why? Because I recommended it, that's why. We're going to be working closely to home now. Our boss approved to have an office in Beijing, aside from Hong Kong and Korea.

Luhan: Isn't it great? *But he looked murderous, although he didn't face papa, he was facing the boys*

Tao: Will they be living near us, too?

Papa: Possibly, yes. Actually, they're in the process of moving into that property 2 blocks from our home.

Tao: That 3-storey house?

Papa: Yes, that one.

Sehun: Why do they have to live near us?

Papa: Sehun, mind your manners.

Sehun: ..... *bows his head* Yes...papa.

Papa: All of you, be on your best behaviour later, understand?

All: Yes, papa.

Papa: Good.

 

And with that, he left.

 

Luhan: You heard papa. I give props to those Kim brothers for not saying anything to papa about the incident. Although, we don't know what they actually said.

Suho: ...they're good kids, papa said.

Sehun: And we're not?

Chen: You're not. Bless your big mouth, Sehun. What if papa finds out?

Sehun: Why can't I say what I want?

Chen: ....Grrrrr

Kai: Hey, hey...don't let papa hear you two. I just got here a few days ago. I don't wanna go back home yet. *and he stretched himself on one of the couches and hugged a pillow*

Xiumin: Enough, boys. Let's just prepare for later. If in any case the brothers will say anything about the incident, let's just take responsibility, okay?

Baekhyun: I'm not ready to take responsibility.

Chanyeol: I'm glad I wasn't a hyung. Hahahahahaha.

Baekhyun: Shut up.

Luhan: Alright, stop this topic. We're on a vacation. Heck, I lift the punishment on everyone. I feel rebellious all of a sudden.

 

Everyone looked at Luhan and raised an eyebrow. Then we all converged around him and felt his forehead.

"Gege, are you okay?"

He pushed our hands away and snorted. "Yeah. Better stay away from me, or all of you will be grounded."

And we stepped back.

All: YESSSS!!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Mama and the 3 boys with her arrived with baking stuff. They also bought some stocks for the next few days. Mama, Lay and Soo oppa went to work on preparing the dough for the cake and other pastries. Xiumin and Luhan gege were in charge of lunch. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were tasked to help them. Chanyeol just scratched his head again. He could get away with it if it was either Soo or Lay who asked him to help, but with Luhan... he kept scratching his head. Luhan scolded him and let him wash his hands thoroughly. "You're going to get sand on the food, Chanyeol." I was sitting at the kitchen counter, watching them prepare lunch.

 

Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's as he was behind him. Chanyeol kicked him. Baekhyun dodged it and kept poking his . Chanyeol, after washing his hands, sprinkled water in Beakhyun's face. The latter growled.

 

Chanyeol: Wash your hands, hyung. You've been touching my . You'll get virus on the food. Hahaha.

Baekhyun: ...unfortunately. Ughh.

Luhan: Chanyeol. Baekhyun.

Both: Yes, Luhan ge.

 

And the bickering stopped. Chanyeol went to help Xiumin slice the tomatoes, and Baekhyun finished washing his hands and helped Luhan with the carrots. Tao appeared in the kitchen, sat on the counter.

 

Tao: I hate Sehun.

Luhan: What are you fighting about again?

Tao: I told him not to touch my stuff. He touched it, gege. He touched it!

Luhan: What stuff did he touch this time?

Tao: My iPod. I told him to use his own.

Luhan: And did your iPod got broken or something?

Tao: No. But-

Luhan: So, no foul.

Tao: But he touched it!!!! *Bangs his head on the counter and muttering gibberish*

Luhan: Then touch his iPod too. OTL. You guys. Please...

Tao: ...he hid his iPod, gege.

Luhan: Then find it. 

 

Kai appears in the kitchen too. Sits beside me and looks at Tao.

Kai: Sehun says he hates you.

Tao: I know. I hate him too.

Kai: Hyung, it's just an iPod. orz

Tao: But it's mine. He has one.

Kai: Brats. Both of you are brats.

Tao: You are a brat too. 

 

He poked Kai in the ribs, then froze.

 

Tao: Ooops! You're better now, right? I can poke you already, right?

Kai: Yes, I'm better. No, you can't poke me at all.

Tao: *pokes Kai in the ribs again* You're not gonna die anyway...yet.

Kai: Ouch! Luhan gege!

Luhan: Tao.

 

And Tao stopped. He cupped his face in both hands and leaned on me. I let him. Kai rested his head on the counter. Chen appeared in the kitchen with Suho. They were holding a basket of groceries. They placed the basket on the counter. Mama, Lay and Soo were using the dining table for preparing the cake mix and stuff.

 

Suho: Mr. Kim dropped this off. Heheh. He said mama left it at the grocery. Good thing they were there, too.

Mama: Oh, thank god. Is he still there, dear?

Suho: No mama. Left right after.

Mama: We met at the grocery and were busy talking and I forgot that basket. Remind me to thank him later, dear.

Suho: Yes, mama.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Around late afternoon, papa told us to prepare for the get together dinner. We were "officially" meeting the other families. Most specially their kids. Wow. I was excited. I didn't know about the others. We all got ready. Mama made sure the food were packed neatly and he asked the older boys to carry them for her. Papa rented 2 vans for our service cars while we were in Florida and we rode in both going to the other beach house. We arrived their in no time, since it was just a few minutes away from our beach house. Papa's colleague went out to meet us at the door. We we ushered inside and out the back to the outdoor poolside.

 

 The other families were there already. Mr. Min's wife greeted papa and mama, then said hi to us. Mr. Kim  and his family were there, too. They greeted us. I automatically searched for Jimin and Jungkook. And I  spotted them sitting by the pool with 2 other boys. Probably their brothers. They saw me, and when they  did, they waved at me. I tentatively raised my hand to wave at them, while looking at Luhan gege from the  corner of my eye. Luhan was busy keeping an eye on Kai, Sehun and Tao who were silently bickering. They  were pushing each other. I slipped past them and went over to the Kim brothers.

 

 Me: Hi

 JK: Hi, Xiao Yi. Have a seat?

 Me: Thank you.

Jimin: It's nice to see you again. 

Me: Nice to see you again, too.

JK: So, did you.. uhmm...

Me: Scolded? Yes. I mean, not really.

JK: Phew... Your oppa is scary.

Me: Luhan? Yes, he is. Everyone's scared of him.

Jimin: Oh, by the way, meet our older brothers. Our oldest, Jin-hyung. And second oldest, J...hope. You can just call him J, right hyung?

J-Hope: Yes, you can. Hi.

 

And he extended his hand. Jin also extended his hand. I shook their hands, saying "Nice to meet you."

 

Then I saw, Jimin and Jungkook take a selca. I stared at them, espcially at JK. Kris gege appeared behind them and walked past to sit where I was. He put his arms around me.

 

Kris: Xiao Yi, introduce gege to your new friends?

Me: Uhm...my Kris gege. He's the 3rd oldest.

Kris: Hi.

Me: Gege, be nice *I whispered to him*

Kris: They were taking your picture, dear sister. *He whispered back*

Me: No, they were not.

Kris: I saw it.

Me: So...?

Kris: You are not allowed to have a boyfriend yet. You understand that?

 

I faked a smile at him and elbowed him. To my dismay, Luhan and the rest of the boys appeared and sat down around us. The Kim brothers introduced themselves again. My brothers tried their best to behave. And then the Min brothers came out the back. My heart beat faster again. Damn! Why are there good looking boys around me, not even counting my brothers. I'm the only girl here. OMG OMG OMG. Can I die like right now? 

 

The three also looked heavenly. Oh, my poor heart. I wasn't ready for this. But to be honest, this was a vacation I would remember for the rest of my life. LOL. They went over to where we were, and casually introduced themselves as Yoon Gi, Nam Joon, and Taehyung. We introduced ourselves again.

 

The Min brothers were talkative ones, specially the oldest, Yoon Gi. He blabbered about how excited they were when his father announced they were spending their summer vacation in Florida, just like us. His younger brother Nam Joon kept cool by himslef, listening to whatever it was on his iPod, and just nodding along to what his brother said, even if he probably didn't hear anything that was said. Taehyung, their youngest, listened attentively to his hyung and added bits and pieces to the stuff his brother told us. They were more than friendly, actually. They were a hyper bunch.

 

The Kim brothers were fairly normal, compared to the Min brothers. I kept stealing a glance at Jungkook, and I found him looking at me as well. I smiled to myself when I caught him looking at me. He'd look away, chuckling to himself. My brothers started to sit around me at that time. Kris on one side, Luhan on my other side, Chanyeol and Suho behind me. The rest sat down in front of me. I fought the urge to facepalm.

 

Jin, the Kim's oldest, mentioned about them moving to Beijing and starting the school year in a new school. Our school. Yes, our school was a co-ed school. Exclusive, yet co-ed. Middle and Junior high was in one campus, but the Senior high buildings were located in another campus. So, Xiumin, Luhan and Kris went to a different campus, while me and the rest of my brothers where in one. Yoon Gi exclaimed in disbelief, for they were staying in Korea. His dad didn't plan to move to Beijing even if his boss was placing an office there.

 

Then they started asking questions about Beijing, and the neighborhood we were in. As papa mentioned before, the Kim family will be moving to our neighborhood, so their kids were curious as to what kind of place they will be moving to. My older brothers were more than cordial and gave out the information they needed. Baekhyun answered most of their questions. It was like he was spokesperson of the family. LOL.

 

In the middle of it all, Taehyung, the Min family's youngest, probably had the most courage of them all, because he had the guts to tell me...in front of all the people around. He was undoubtedly looking at me the whole time.

 

"Xiao Yi, you're really pretty."

 

Jungkook, glared at him in response. My brothers turned to look at him. Luhan and Kris blurted out in unison.

 

"She's not allowed to have a boyfriend."

 

ASDFGHJKL! OMG OMG OMG!

 

 



 

Okay. My BTS feels are exploding. Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. TBH, I'm not prepared for this. ODG. LOL. My heart. EXO and BTS in one fic. Please help me. Dx

I don't know what to do anymore. LOL. I'm caught up in my own fanfic. OTL. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I don't know if I like it, though. Because my feels. Hahaha. I can't with this. Ugghhhh.

Comments? Suggestions? Hit me up.

Lemme fangirl over Jungkook first. And Tao♥ my baby. Hehehehe

 

 Damn his blond hair. But gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! He looks so fine with black hair. OMG.

 *Dies*

 Dx

 Dx

 Dx

 Dx

 LOL. Okay. I'm done spazzing for now. Hahaha. xD